The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Any idea whether the current WH06 Meili was the earlier 2033 Meili?
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dun think so ... she was already working in WH06 for sometime when 2033 was still in operation.
Bro, 2033 Mei Li went back to China liao.

She transferred to 2036 for two months then went home last week.
She told me she regretted going to 2036 becos no freedom.
She was my fav, 1.66m tall and nice slim body with passionate frenching.

Without her now, 2036 only left one gal can french passionately.
The rest of the pack in 2036 no need try la.

The current WH06 Mei Li is another new gal.
Not the same as the 2033/2036 Mei Li.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, 2033 Mei Li went back to China liao.

She transferred to 2036 for two months then went home last week.
She told me she regretted going to 2036 becos no freedom.
She was my fav, 1.66m tall and nice slim body with passionate frenching.

Without her now, 2036 only left one gal can french passionately.
The rest of the pack in 2036 no need try la.

The current WH06 Mei Li is another new gal.
Not the same as the 2033/2036 Mei Li.
Well noted with thanks bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crazycrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meili is 1.68m tall. She went back for some other reasons. Passionate frenching ? In your dream is it ? She don’t French!
Old 31-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycrazy View Post
Meili is 1.68m tall. She went back for some other reasons. Passionate frenching ? In your dream is it ? She don’t French!
Actually, she is unpredictable.

The first time I up her cos she has a pretty face, I requested for frenching, she kept quiet and went about her work routine.

After one round of bbj, she jumped to my lip and forced frenching on me, I was shocked and declined her advance because of hygiene reason. But she ignored my appeal and continued to ‘attack’.

At last, I am not ‘half the man I used to be’ . 😂
Old 03-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2033

This house already close after the demise of OKT Hoe Chuan.

Now the new OKTs there are Willy and Gwee previously from L28H31A.

New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Happy bonking!

Old 04-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good times, hope for good biz for their new season at 2033.

Any new babes there?
Old 05-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Good times, hope for good biz for their new season at 2033.

Any new babes there?
Many new and pretty babes waiting for you at the new place below, bro.

New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Happy bonking!

Old 07-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ke le last week. Pretty with enhanced boobs. Looks like a local actress. Service is good too.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Popped into 2033. Didn’t pick any originally because wanted to see 2041/45/58 first but OKT was very friendly (unlike 1820 who scolded me for not picking any (?!)).

Then went in again and saw a cute girl.

Xiao Ping Guo.

Looks/Body: Pretty face, small lips, cute nose. Sichuan look. Very cute when hair is down. Enhanced C boobs. Not fat but I wouldn’t call skinny. Think pregnant before. Pre-milf in late 20s or early 30s. Skin is v smooth but not those fair skin snow white girl. Pussy hair is fine and trimmed.

DFK: Only allowed me to kiss her lips. No DFK. YMMV.

Catbath: Good but not as wet as Happy or Maserati from 1820.

BBBJ: I wasn’t hard cuz no DFK but she sucked me until I became rock hard. Dongguan style blow job, with her emptying her saliva every 3-5 mins. Good ball suction.

FJ: very accommodating to all positions, including deep thrusting in doggy. No KY. I asked her post deed and she said generally no need use KY cuz she gets wet with almost everyone, but sometimes when not wet the condom lube is enough. Mileage is quite high and pussy doesn’t feel very tight so you will need to do doggy or close her legs up or lift them when doubt missionary. I asked her and she said she averages 8-9 FJs a day (wow).

Post deed: Cuddles and smoking together. She’s very chatty and friendly. Face is v nice to look at.

Overall: It was a pleasant fuck with a cute girl, but I don’t think I’ll RTF cuz no DFK. I like the rooms and OKT here and will come back to see other girls.
Old 09-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Popped into 2033. Didn’t pick any originally because wanted to see 2041/45/58 first but OKT was very friendly (unlike 1820 who scolded me for not picking any (?!)).

Then went in again and saw a cute girl.

Xiao Ping Guo.

Looks/Body: Pretty face, small lips, cute nose. Sichuan look. Very cute when hair is down. Enhanced C boobs. Not fat but I wouldn’t call skinny. Think pregnant before. Pre-milf in late 20s or early 30s. Skin is v smooth but not those fair skin snow white girl. Pussy hair is fine and trimmed.

DFK: Only allowed me to kiss her lips. No DFK. YMMV.

Catbath: Good but not as wet as Happy or Maserati from 1820.
If no DFK, it doesn’t worth $200 per pop. If $150, still acceptable.

WLs from 1608, 54A, 1669 and 1820 are still your best bet for DFK. Even pretty WL, Mandy allows DFK. Many WLs from these shops definitely worth the $200 per pop price tag. A bang for your buck is assured.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Popped into 2033.

Xiao Ping Guo.

Looks/Body: Pretty face, small lips, cute nose. Sichuan look. Very cute when hair is down.

Overall: It was a pleasant fuck with a cute girl, but I don’t think I’ll RTF cuz no DFK. I like the rooms and OKT here and will come back to see other girls.
Recently really need to take FRs written with a huge dose of salt, the words pretty, cute etc are thrown around too easily.

This xpg wouldn't even survive in a cat60 house, so ugly.
Old 15-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Recently really need to take FRs written with a huge dose of salt, the words pretty, cute etc are thrown around too easily.

This xpg wouldn't even survive in a cat60 house, so ugly.
This house i only tried Ke Le. Really recommend to try her
Old 15-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
This house i only tried Ke Le. Really recommend to try her
Chio or because svc good bro?
Old 15-08-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Chio or because svc good bro?
Service good. Her face looks abit like a local actress. Paige chua
Old 15-08-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Tried ke le last week. Pretty with enhanced boobs. Looks like a local actress. Service is good too.
Paige chua right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1