The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Anyone have horror story to share?

Went to JB recently and requested for a outcall to the hotel i am staying. 1st time trying overnight outcall.
From the photo the FL looks young and slender. Expecting 27 to 28y/old.
But when the OKT bought her to meet me..i was shocked. She is in her 30s, have a small belly with cesarean scar and worst is she keep digging her nose. What a turned off.
Will never use this OKT again. And OKT insist she is"Ang pai".
Anyone have similar encounter to share and can we reject?
Old 15-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone have horror story to share?

I was with my buddy checking in to a rather old hotel in Bukit Indah.

As we gotta check out very early next morning, we set our alarm to damn early so that we can wake up to wash up

So the next morning the alarm went off, and I open my very tired eyes and look across my buddy bed, he was still asleep back facing me. I called out, Bro.... Go wash up leh.... He didn't answer and just raised his hand.

As I was damn too tired and try to sleep gain. Just as I barely closed my eyes, someone tab me on my shoulder. He called out, bro....wake up go wash up liao.

I was like WTF, this moment I
ask you go toilet, the other moment you are here..! Ain't you lying there just a second ago.

He was like, what the fuck you talking.... I was inside the toilet pang sai and bathing for more then half r an hour.

That moment my freaking hair just standing on its end... KNN.. I argued with him, he was kidding me.

He swear on osaman mothers grave that he wasn't lying there and was in the toilet for a long time...

We checked out and never ever go that hotel again....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

As we gotta check out very early next morning, we set our alarm to damn early so that we can wake up to wash up

So the next morning the alarm went off, and I open my very tired eyes and look across my buddy bed, he was still asleep back facing me. I called out, Bro.... Go wash up leh.... He didn't answer and just raised his hand.

As I was damn too tired and try to sleep gain. Just as I barely closed my eyes, someone tab me on my shoulder. He called out, bro....wake up go wash up liao.

ask you go toilet, the other moment you are here..! Ain't you lying there just a second ago.

He was like, what the fuck you talking.... I was inside the toilet pang sai and bathing for more then half r an hour.

That moment my freaking hair just standing on its end... KNN.. I argued with him, he was kidding me.

He swear on osaman mothers grave that he wasn't lying there and was in the toilet for a long time...

Wah bro thats scary..dont mind PM me which hotel ..try to avoid..
Old 17-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grawl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Accidentally creampied the Thai lady. That was scary.
Old 18-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Went to JB recently and requested for a outcall to the hotel i am staying. 1st time trying overnight outcall.
From the photo the FL looks young and slender. Expecting 27 to 28y/old.
But when the OKT bought her to meet me..i was shocked. She is in her 30s, have a small belly with cesarean scar and worst is she keep digging her nose. What a turned off.
Will never use this OKT again. And OKT insist she is"Ang pai".
Anyone have similar encounter to share and can we reject?
I do have similar encounter from wechat, few joints and even few famous hotel base joint. Pick the lady from wechat photo and end up the okt deliver a different lady from the one I pick in wechat photo. End up just reject them and ask them to fuck off. Remember, your the customer if the joint don't live up to their service quality its their loss. If the okt have good service quality and honesty they will earn themselves a loyalty and return customer to their joint.

Lesson learn, go down to the joint or hotel for viewing than you bring the girl out yourself.
Old 18-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
I do have similar encounter from wechat, few joints and even few famous hotel base joint. Pick the lady from wechat photo and end up the okt deliver a different lady from the one I pick in wechat photo. End up just reject them and ask them to fuck off. Remember, your the customer if the joint don't live up to their service quality its their loss. If the okt have good service quality and honesty they will earn themselves a loyalty and return customer to their joint.

Lesson learn, go down to the joint or hotel for viewing than you bring the girl out yourself.
I thought cannot reject as they were already in the lobby. I agreed next time go to joint see first.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

Curious to know which hotel is this too..
Old 24-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Few years ago kenna 鬼打墙 while traveling to jb from tuas at sunway iskandar area. Midnight dark dark, no street light. Both direction no car.

One bend in the road keep going and going but cannot come out. The bend like never ending... Feel like it's one big circle.

Bo bian stop at shoulder for a smoke. Den start again suddenly come out Liao. Now don't dare take that route. Always go from iskandar puteri Liao.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
Few years ago kenna 鬼打墙 while traveling to jb from tuas at sunway iskandar area. Midnight dark dark, no street light. Both direction no car.

One bend in the road keep going and going but cannot come out. The bend like never ending... Feel like it's one big circle.

Bo bian stop at shoulder for a smoke. Den start again suddenly come out Liao. Now don't dare take that route. Always go from iskandar puteri Liao.
U are lucky. Heard some of them only got out when sunrise

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1