The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DarkSlayerV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

thank you bro for your great story, really enjoyed reading it. hope everything turns out smooth and sweet during her time in SG!
Old 08-10-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Good Luck Bro, thanks for all the sharing.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 09-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

whatisphi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing TS
Old 11-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
s_lim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update.. nice reading..
Old 12-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Understand Bro TS. Take care !
Old 14-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

story good while it lasted. thanks for sharing!

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 14-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Wow thanks for all the well wishes, really didn’t expect it. Thought will get scolded for not continuing instead.

So far things are good with her though it’s really too short a duration to assess. Went out with her today, she insisted on going somewhere further from her house and workplace.

Thought of bringing her to city area, but she wanted to go HDB neighbourhood instead, saying things are expensive in city including meals. So we had lunch at a hawker center, spend some time just walking around the area and she bought her daily necessities from those value shop (she don’t allow me to hold her hands outside though).

The only treat she allowed from me so far was buying her a tub of ice cream (real ice cream, not the ones that are described in the form). Had to go off soon after that as I had a meeting at 3pm.

And for those who are interested, I had not upped her yet, though I think it’s getting close as she’s dropping hints that maybe we should get condoms in case things gets out of control.

Somehow now I’m not in a rush though, just walking around with her also feel relaxing though I will prefer it if I have less work messages to disturb my time with her
Old 14-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, hope you get to up her soon
Old 14-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
redflower7988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

companionship does not come easy, regardless where you found it. glad that you found someone whom you feel comfortable around.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all e best bro
Old 15-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All e best ts!! Salute u
Old 15-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story right there bro. All the best for both of you. Take your time to up her... sometimes it feels different after everything happens too fast
Old 15-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Wow thanks for all the well wishes, really didn’t expect it. Thought will get scolded for not continuing instead.

So far things are good with her though it’s really too short a duration to assess. Went out with her today, she insisted on going somewhere further from her house and workplace.

Thought of bringing her to city area, but she wanted to go HDB neighbourhood instead, saying things are expensive in city including meals. So we had lunch at a hawker center, spend some time just walking around the area and she bought her daily necessities from those value shop (she don’t allow me to hold her hands outside though).

The only treat she allowed from me so far was buying her a tub of ice cream (real ice cream, not the ones that are described in the form). Had to go off soon after that as I had a meeting at 3pm.

And for those who are interested, I had not upped her yet, though I think it’s getting close as she’s dropping hints that maybe we should get condoms in case things gets out of control.

Somehow now I’m not in a rush though, just walking around with her also feel relaxing though I will prefer it if I have less work messages to disturb my time with her
Good luck. Tell us when you up her
Old 15-10-2019, 03:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

thanks for good sharing. up u for good work and effort
Old 15-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

All the best TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1