The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Should be a walk in the park for Liverpool in this SuperCup.
Chelsea has player crisis and playing the kids. If Liverpool cannot beat a makeshift Chelsea team.... can forget about the rest of the season liao.
Chelsea were actually not that bad for the first 60 minutes at OT over the weekend. If they had been more clinical in the first half it could have been a different result.

Hence I would not underestimate them.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Chelsea were actually not that bad for the first 60 minutes at OT over the weekend. If they had been more clinical in the first half it could have been a different result.

Hence I would not underestimate them.
True that!
The youngsters like Mount and Abraham had good games, just hesitation or missed by inches.
As long as Lampard keeps playing them, They will come good...

So cannot be over-confident. Must keep the pedal to the floor throughout the game.

Then it will be 1-1. One trophy each!!
Old 14-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i would not underestimate Chelsea, given that they lost by 0-4 to MU, surely they are out to prove themselves against Liverpool in the Supercup.

selling Lovren now, at the start of the season....................risky. but if Hoever and Van Den Berg can step up then it is a calculated risk by Klopp and team.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i would not underestimate Chelsea, given that they lost by 0-4 to MU, surely they are out to prove themselves against Liverpool in the Supercup.

selling Lovren now, at the start of the season....................risky. but if Hoever and Van Den Berg can step up then it is a calculated risk by Klopp and team.
Think reason will be Lovren will not get another contract. If dun sell him now maybe will never get any money back.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 14-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
True that!
The youngsters like Mount and Abraham had good games, just hesitation or missed by inches.
As long as Lampard keeps playing them, They will come good...

So cannot be over-confident. Must keep the pedal to the floor throughout the game.

Then it will be 1-1. One trophy each!!
Mason Mount is Lampard's blue-eyed boy. Being prolific in the Championship for Derby is different from playing in the BPL..... he simply is not ready at this stage.... needs probably another season or two to "ripen" and make his mark in the BPL.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Think reason will be Lovren will not get another contract. If dun sell him now maybe will never get any money back.
I dun recall Lovren playing last season..... I tot he oredi been sold...... lol
Old 14-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I dun recall Lovren playing last season..... I tot he oredi been sold...... lol
Here.
http://lfcstats.co.uk/20182019alllovren.html

Old 14-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i want the team to bring home the SuperCup tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-08-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We are playing like rubbish.
Chelsea bossing us like we are a 3rd tier team.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

FT score Liverpool 2 - Chelsea 2

Mane on fire scoring both goals.

Liverpool win the Supercup on penalties 5 - 4!!!!!!!

Magic of Istanbul again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrian the hero saving the penalty!

https://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/ma...ol-vs-chelsea/

Last edited by francined69; 15-08-2019 at 06:48 AM.
Old 15-08-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
FT score Liverpool 2 - Chelsea 2

Liverpool win the Supercup on penalties 5 - 4!!!!!!!

Magic of Istanbul again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First silverware of the season. One of the toughest cup to win. The teams spirit and togetherness delivered this European Super Cup.

Interesting Liverpool didn't start with strongest XI. Must be an eye on the PL.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 15-08-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Old 15-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

FSG boss John Henry only one brilliant word verdict "Beautiful".

Next will be PL away game on Saturday 17 Aug @ 10pm.

Old 15-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up to watch. We were rubbish. Oxlade Chamberlain was non-existent. He is not combining well with Robertson on the left side. Our midfield trio had a lot of bad passes. Fabinho and Milner both had poor games. Both kept getting over run by Chelsea's 1-2 passing.

Our play has always been a workhorse midfield trio supported by assists from both fullbacks. TAA only played much later on. Adrian looks like a poor shot stopper. He actually did not stop 2 goals which turn out to be luckily offside. 1 on 1 with him, the attacker is more than likely to score. I know we won but actually the performance quite jialat. Only our top 3 plus VVD and Matip are performing like usual.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Our performance in general was quite disappointing. Many expected Chelsea to be a walk in the park but I must admit they were actually very good.

We lost the game in midfield and it was sad to see Milner and Henderson running and running without any options. Who are going to replace our front 3 when they need to be rested because from the game it is clear we have no bodies to fill their boots until Firmino came on.

Gomez is a challenge because where should he play is the big question. I would prefer Virgil and Matip as CB and it is clear their sync is much better.

If there was no VAR we would have lost the game and our confidence would have taken a huge hit. Lots of questions for Klopp and his team.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Winning the Super Cup is a confidence booster for the players.

As for the performance, for Klopp and coaching team to drill the players further.

I'm sure Klopp is thinking ahead about the Southampton PL game on Saturday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1