The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
conlonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tianjin Outing

had a sneak preview of the outing with bro LIS ytd. i opted for a classier joint that bro LIS recommended, and went at abt 730pm (sorry for being late bro). quality of girls are generally above average (in my eyes) in terms of looks. girls have nice sexy outfits - bareback, short skirts, and little to cover the front. best is that they are all 真空!games drinks and singing ended with a surprise 表演 which i will leave for bros to find out for themselves during outing! hehehe... took my girl back for happy ending at abt 12mn.

total dmg for drinks (6 bottles of red wine and mixers) and mummy and princess adds up to 1.7k. brought girls back for 2k overnight.

thanks bro LIS for the great evening. i will be leaving on 7th evening so lets see if we can have another outing before that!

sorry bros if my fr not up to standard. 1st fr on ktv.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Loss in Space 2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conlonsg View Post
had a sneak preview of the outing with bro LIS ytd. i opted for a classier joint that bro LIS recommended, and went at abt 730pm (sorry for being late bro). quality of girls are generally above average (in my eyes) in terms of looks. girls have nice sexy outfits - bareback, short skirts, and little to cover the front. best is that they are all 真空!games drinks and singing ended with a surprise 表演 which i will leave for bros to find out for themselves during outing! hehehe... took my girl back for happy ending at abt 12mn.

total dmg for drinks (6 bottles of red wine and mixers) and mummy and princess adds up to 1.7k. brought girls back for 2k overnight.

thanks bro LIS for the great evening. i will be leaving on 7th evening so lets see if we can have another outing before that!

sorry bros if my fr not up to standard. 1st fr on ktv.

No worries, Bro. Good to know that you have enjoyed yourself.

Looking forward for another outing soon.....
Old 04-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Damn, din know TJ was so happening. Was there recently.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Damn, din know TJ was so happening. Was there recently.

Bro, contact me next time you are here lah, we can go 'jalan jalan' abit...
Old 05-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

As requested, I will post my FR for the excursion with Bro Colonsg the other day, as this place is my second home ground, I hope I can add a bit more to Bro Colonsg's FR

The place: 繁花商务会所

This is one of the more posh place in TJ with tips ranging from RMB600 to RMB800. The high price range is high due to the proximity to BJ. Especially during the high tension seasons in the capital. As compared to other joints, there are more selection of North South beauties in this place. I understand that there are similar joints in other parts of the country under the same management (for instance the 大富豪 in SH) and they would move some of the mummies and mms from one place to another.

The battlewear: As mentioned by Bro Colonsg, the mms are all dressed very 'environmentally friendly' (less usuage of material the world will be safer). Summer or Winter, they are always dressed bear back and thin front. Bras are considered environmentally unfriendly and it is not allowed by the management (please kindly note that mummy and DJ are exempted from this prohibitation). Customers are encourage to 'test' the quality of the boobs.

The war cry: Since our Bro Colonsg wanted to keep this performance a suspense, I will not touch too much on this. This is the usual procedure before the retreat (was suspended previously due to the big wind but has resumed). Managed to test 'water' on the forest during the performance last time......

The Damage: This place is relatively more expensive than other places in TJ. There is a minimum spend from RMB880 onwards. Apart from this, there is another separate 开房费 starting from RMB400 to RMB600. The tips for mummy and DJ are RMB600 and waiter is RMB100. Despite the hgih prices, this place is also popular due to the fact that tabao is one of the most reasonable as compared to other similar category of KTV because the mummies here do not take commission from the girls (or take very little). Other simialr joints would charge about RMB2.5K for ST and RMB3.5K for LT while this joint is RMB1.8K for LT (Bro Colonsg paid RMB2K because I heard from mummy that this mm usually don't do much tabao)

Hope that this FR is passable and look forward to more good time with next outing....cheers
Old 10-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
KingOfChangPing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any brothers there now?can share some update
Old 11-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 13
alangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant future

I been freq in beijing and heard tianjin long ago. But nv been due to no katao there or no lead team to bring around. if want to talk about expensive...beijing is one of the worst place to be compare to the given prices above.

thanks for sharing. i be looking and haunting after you.

Thanks
up you points to help you gain rep

I am here to support and not breach any voliation and only based on my personal experience. I do not provide any paid services by anybody online.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangtr View Post
I been freq in beijing and heard tianjin long ago. But nv been due to no katao there or no lead team to bring around. if want to talk about expensive...beijing is one of the worst place to be compare to the given prices above.

Thanks
Hope to see here soon, let me know when and we can arrange.

PS: Thanks but did not receive the points or did I got zapped again and the points remained unchanged?
Old 11-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangtr View Post

Thanks
return ups +5
Old 12-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
return ups +5
Thanks Bro
Old 13-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Any lobang in Tianjin TEDA and Tanggu?
Old 15-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cewarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the Cheonging in Tianjin good? Thinking about goin
Old 17-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Fucking boring place.
Old 18-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Bros,

There are some KTV which I go to in TJ or Tanggu, the place is ok and maybe boring for some if you compare to Chang Ping or Dongguan, but since I am here, I just try to get the best out of what we have here lor
Old 18-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

hi Bro in TJ
any massage joint with hj or fj
saw ktv posting tabao a bit ex le
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1