The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Bro, almost same unit. Boobs are OK, nice shape. Feels natural to me
I think the other room in Hebe's place is taken up by someone already.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone you would recommend for amazing japb2b? Looking at nini and Natalie but not easy to book
Old 15-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
See my short FR below last month on Cat. The advert pics are heavily edited. .
Thank you bro
Old 15-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
anxin lor, but no sensual.
What’s definition of sensual?
I visited AX last week. Sensual considered quite ok.
I roam with hands only lah. First time so didn’t try anything funny.
Old 15-10-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh 2 more days she starts I see.
Just hope she shave her less hairy legs this time la.
Will revisit her maybe end of this mth cos busy with work at the moment.
probably listing to be up soon, she would still have her regulars to support.
Old 15-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

What does xiaoxiao offer previously? Similar to AX?
Old 16-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Massage, bj cim.
Her massage if I recall quite okay.
Definitely way better than an xin overall at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
What does xiaoxiao offer previously? Similar to AX?
Old 16-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/

RTM this lady after a break of a few weeks, and she certainly didn't disappoint. In fact she greeted me at the door wearing the naughty nurse costume in one of her photos. She had remembered my request the last time I saw her. And it was indeed a sexy outfit - the material was translucent - she had no bra on and her big headlights were a sight for my eyes. What's more, she was bottomless, and did not object when I reached out to, in Trump's words, grab her pussy. Fantasy come true, and that alone was worth the admission price.

But of cos there was more...much more. All the services as advertised, except that I opted to skip the massage. When her agent called about her coming change of address as she was blowing me, she asked permission to answer. I told her to go ahead, and took the opportunity of exploring every inch of that sexy body while she was on the phone. Just nice, cos I would have exploded too soon otherwise.

I actually like her present location, but she's shifting to a different apartment in the classy Newton area in a couple of days. I can't wait to pay her a visit there.
Old 16-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Xing Xing recently. Top-notch genuine masseur complete with therapy device for manhood maintenance. Very rare to meet a pretty young lady who is so professional. And of course those 36C soft knockers are an absolute delight, too!

https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-xing-massage/
Old 16-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

RTM to 八妹

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Had a really fun session with ba mei, this time the feeling is more like lovers with no commercial feel.. GFE to the max.

We chat and joking the minute I step in, had fun while washing up.

Massage is ok but the sensual part is steam to the max.
No complain about me taking too long to cum..
Old 16-10-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARUMIN View Post
Anyone you would recommend for amazing japb2b? Looking at nini and Natalie but not easy to book
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

Ger Jap B2B is no kidding
Old 16-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

For those waiting to book her..Hebe is back listed

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Old 16-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/

RTM this lady after a break of a few weeks, and she certainly didn't disappoint. In fact she greeted me at the door wearing the naughty nurse costume in one of her photos. She had remembered my request the last time I saw her. And it was indeed a sexy outfit - the material was translucent - she had no bra on and her big headlights were a sight for my eyes. What's more, she was bottomless, and did not object when I reached out to, ...
Thanks. A good FR. Put her on my list. It reminds me of a rtc fn ml out to please my fetish. She always greet me with branded panties for me to strip for the session. Stripping it anywhere in her apt. You treasure such darlings.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
For those waiting to book her..Hebe is back listed

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Finally come out again
Old 16-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Massage, bj cim.
Her massage if I recall quite okay.
Definitely way better than an xin overall at least.
Better playability than ax.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1