The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
I think I saw something, but can't really confirm. What I can be sure is that she's still keeping an eye out for her surroundings. If I have to guess, she won't mind that you can see. But if you try to take a pic or video, you won't be able to enjoy the free show. I gave her a very slight smile to acknowledge her actions. I'm sure she felt the same way.
Going to amk s11 now
Old 14-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

went for breakfast on sat morning with my family
was ask to seat table next to a couple,, it was a round table so just nice when i seated was facing a girl with short skirt ,, once seated a black triangle was facing me ,, at first cant really see what is that ,, then as time pass by then i know im looking at a plain black panties ,, hehe
Old 14-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
was ask to seat table next to a couple,, it was a round table so just nice when i seated was facing a girl with short skirt ,, once seated a black triangle was facing me ,, at first cant really see what is that ,, then as time pass by then i know im looking at a plain black panties ,, hehe
Did the girl specially prepared a nice triangle show for you, hehe!
Old 14-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Was this in Punggol area and the table had 3kids and a baby? I saw a similar scene like yours in my situation.
Old 14-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Was this in Punggol area and the table had 3kids and a baby? I saw a similar scene like yours in my situation.
haha ,, didnt happen in punggol
why not tell us what you saw
Old 14-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Did the girl specially prepared a nice triangle show for you, hehe!
i was seated at the right place ,, hehe
Old 14-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OngJenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Going to amk s11 now
Any interesting sight?
Old 14-10-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Today is my lucky day because I managed to encountered two zaogengs!

First incident, when I was walking downstairs, I bumped into these two girls walking upstairs to their office (I guess) after tapau-ed their lunch. One of them was wearing a mini sundress (please look at the photo attached for reference ). So when I almost reach 1st floor, I looked up at the girls and I got a full view of the sundress' girl petite firm butt. And....macam she wasn't wearing anything inside. But happened too fast, so can't confirmed. But nonetheless, it was a nice view.

Second incident happened right after I reach 1st floor. So I was walking towards my destination and I saw this, late 30s or early 40s lady sitting at a kopitiam from behind with legs open wide. So decided to looked back and saw her bright blue panties. The type of dress she was wearing look exactly like beer lady dress but I can confirmed that she is not a beer lady.

Picture for reference for mini sundress

So, today was a good day for me!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 15-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Today is my lucky day because I managed to encountered two zaogengs!

First incident, when I was walking downstairs, I bumped into these two girls walking upstairs to their office (I guess) after tapau-ed their lunch. One of them was wearing a mini sundress (please look at the photo attached for reference ). So when I almost reach 1st floor, I looked up at the girls and I got a full view of the sundress' girl petite firm butt. And....macam she wasn't wearing anything inside. But happened too fast, so can't confirmed. But nonetheless, it was a nice view.

Second incident happened right after I reach 1st floor. So I was walking towards my destination and I saw this, late 30s or early 40s lady sitting at a kopitiam from behind with legs open wide. So decided to looked back and saw her bright blue panties. The type of dress she was wearing look exactly like beer lady dress but I can confirmed that she is not a beer lady.

Steamy zaogeng sharing by my good friend, bro hamka for the 1st time .. with photo some more .. keep it up!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Steamy zaogeng sharing by my good friend, bro hamka for the 1st time .. with photo some more .. keep it up!
Hahahaha. Not the first time lah but this time is very memorable because both happened simultaneously.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 15-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngJenni View Post
Any interesting sight?
Boh luck leh...
Old 15-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha. Not the first time lah but this time is very memorable because both happened simultaneously.
Any guy reading this can feel yr excitement ....yes bro, things tat happen for the 1st time in yr life and memorable must be remembered for life...

Old 15-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Let me share a recent one. Happened about 8 pm at amk S11. The one with the 24 hr chicken rice just beside amk hub. Was looking for a table to sit and saw this empty one. The only empty one. Walked up to it and saw this lady.. She was looking at me walking up. And I wonder why. Look abit more closely. She was wearing a very very short skirt. She sat with her legs crossed facing out. Even with her crossed legs, I could make out a very small triangle. I'm guessing black in color. She was just chatting with her friend and eyeballing me very closely. I didn't have my phone camera on because I was juggling 2 ntuc bags and I also had oc beside me. I was also abit cross at oc. Being abit bitchy that day. So i put my stuff down and went to buy my chicken rice.

Bearing in mind of the lady's sitting position, I approached the table to be in a good position to see her triangle again when I came back. I think I saw something, but can't really confirm. What I can be sure is that she's still keeping an eye out for her surroundings. If I have to ess, she won't mind that you can see. But if you try to take a pic or video, you won't be able to enjoy the free show. I gave her a very slight smile to acknowledge her actions. I'm sure she felt the same way.
Guess sitting cross-legged makes them feel comfortable.. but little do they know tat it also at the same time makes it easier for them to zaogeng to guys when they r getting up

Old 15-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TeamWaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Congrats bro, wish I was this lucky too
Old 16-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Was having dinner with OC when this milf pulled up at my 11 o clock. There was this big slit in her dress. OMG... Before she got everything arranged, I'm sure her panties was visible. I couldn't really eyeball her since oc was directly opposite me. Well.. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I'm sure she's a lovely lady. Just that she tried to speak with this fake accent. Which was kinda irritating. Oh well.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1