The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 19
hairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Vow-Asia Spot Gold Trade : be AWARE!

If you are being accosted by pretty girls on wechat who chatted with you and try to convince you to join her in Spot Gold trading, be aware.

My colleague is a victim of this mode of operations.

They'll ask you to install a trading app, usually its call "Meta Trader 5" and enrol in a platform call "Vow-Asia". They will ask you to start a demo account and show you how easy to earn money thru Spot Gold trading. After a while, they'll ask you to put money into a real trading account.

The money that you put in and the profits from your trading, you will be unable to withdraw them out. The platform operator will keep imposing new regulations and want you to pump more money in before you can do any withdrawal.

Please be careful when you encounter this mode of operations. Do not believe in anything they say.
Old 17-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vow-Asia Spot Gold Trade : be AWARE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_inc View Post
If you are being accosted by pretty girls on wechat who chatted with you and try to convince you to join her in Spot Gold trading, be aware.

My colleague is a victim of this mode of operations.

They'll ask you to install a trading app, usually its call "Meta Trader 5" and enrol in a platform call "Vow-Asia". They will ask you to start a demo account and show you how easy to earn money thru Spot Gold trading. After a while, they'll ask you to put money into a real trading account.

The money that you put in and the profits from your trading, you will be unable to withdraw them out. The platform operator will keep imposing new regulations and want you to pump more money in before you can do any withdrawal.

Please be careful when you encounter this mode of operations. Do not believe in anything they say.
New scam method!
Old 17-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

and why do u think such a pretty girl can make money from trading?
Old 18-01-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=hairy_inc;19649820]If you are being accosted by pretty girls on wechat who chatted with you and try to convince you to join her in Spot Gold trading, be aware.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
so this pretty girls are gold diggers!
I will tell them I am a hole digger, plumber - no money to buy gold but willing to buy her gold paper!
Old 18-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its not new,baidu have many results to such similar MO
Old 19-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fiercekid84 is Cool - loads of Potential

wah heng I almost kenna. met a girl on skout then add on we chat then suddenly chat about gold trading. heng that time I was busy play KOF all star.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are tons of them out there. Especially if you use Tinder. All the "girls" operate either out of China, Hong Kong, Philippines or Malaysia. They are either stock market traders, bitcoin experts or spot gold. Always show you their transactions that make 1000s to 10000s of USD. I guess there are a lot of stupid men that fall for it, that's why they are thriving...
Old 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
iPangSai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
New scam method!
Tiongs are good at this
Old 21-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
TiptopA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiptopA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many posted from HK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1