The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 08:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
mistress wants to bear baby

Hi bros,

Anyone come across any stories where mistress chose to bear your baby and bring up the child herself?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

hell no.. way.. you better dont give ur sperm to her.. else hv baby she come look for you to give money. she want baby can go geylang stand get fuck n get pregnant.. call me when she offer her service
Old 01-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sg571958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u use the word "mistress"

There are difference between how you perceive this person(girl)

(1) GF
(2) Lover -> you love her more than your wife?
(3) Mistress -> just for Fuck job purposes? No love involved?

Since you already use the word "mistress", what else of advice you want?

Is she your GF or Lover..etc?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:27 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Awaiting real stories to share
Old 02-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Had a friend in army who had a gf already but went on to have a long-term affair with another girl, ended up getting her pregnant and she wanted to raise the child on her own. Despite my friend's objections, being the one pregnant she had the ultimate say to deliver the baby.

Up till now it may seem fine because my friend hasn't heard from her for a few years but anytime the girl wishes, I believe she can claim monthly fees from my friend as the law seems biased towards single mums (even if they are foreigners). Which brings me back to my point, do NOT let a mistress/gf have your child unless you are prepared to be tied down financially.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg571958 View Post
u use the word "mistress"

There are difference between how you perceive this person(girl)

(1) GF
(2) Lover -> you love her more than your wife?
(3) Mistress -> just for Fuck job purposes? No love involved?

Since you already use the word "mistress", what else of advice you want?

Is she your GF or Lover..etc?
Lover who the only one I love as I don't love my wife
Old 02-12-2014, 06:40 AM

Question Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Had a friend in army who had a gf already but went on to have a long-term affair with another girl, ended up getting her pregnant and she wanted to raise the child on her own. Despite my friend's objections, being the one pregnant she had the ultimate say to deliver the baby.

Up till now it may seem fine because my friend hasn't heard from her for a few years but anytime the girl wishes, I believe she can claim monthly fees from my friend as the law seems biased towards single mums (even if they are foreigners). Which brings me back to my point, do NOT let a mistress/gf have your child unless you are prepared to be tied down financially.
Thx for sharing.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun be silly bro.... Dun believe girls words...
They are bullshit. Girls aren't worth anything. If she says that and honour it, make her sign a contract. Arbo next time she will come back and break ur family or ask for money. With a contract, it protects u even from the monthly allowance since she said she will raise the baby up herself. In the event she will break ur family, u can even sue her.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No matter how much love there is between a couple, a baby = aunty maker.

It will take tons of tolerance and patience to accept the issues of a naggy frustrated, possessive, and jealous chiobu.

No matter how much assurance the lady gives that she won't be an aunty, once the hormonal changes occur due to the pregnancy, there is no turning back. I am not saying don't do it, just be aware of the challenges ahead.

Personally, I wld assess the personality of the woman first. If she damn steady, mature, no roller coaster emo issues, walk the jiang hu before, then high chance she will be a wonderful companion even with kid. Watch out for third party baggage like parents that may cause this whole union to fall apart.

There are many nice attractive single moms out there, but I realise most are nice after having gone through hell with others and can now appreciate a good man.

Last edited by Triple70; 02-12-2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-12-2014, 08:06 AM

Good piece of advice, thx bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
No matter how much love there is between a couple, a baby = aunty maker.

It will take tons of tolerance and patience to accept the issues of a naggy frustrated, possessive, and jealous chiobu.

No matter how much assurance the lady gives that she won't be an aunty, once the hormonal changes occur due to the pregnancy, there is no turning back. I am not saying don't do it, just be aware of the challenges ahead.

Personally, I wld assess the personality of the woman first. If she damn steady, mature, no roller coaster emo issues, walk the jiang hu before, then high chance she will be a wonderful companion even with kid. Watch out for third party baggage like parents that may cause this whole union to fall apart.

There are many nice attractive single moms out there, but I realise most are nice after having gone through hell with others and can now appreciate a good man.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Dont trust what woman tell you. They will twist and turn their words. In the end they will always win. They are the most unreasonable creature.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Woman charter will be against you once baby is born...If I am not wrong even without marriage, you still got to foot the bill to raise the kid...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-12-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Dont trust what woman tell you. They will twist and turn their words. In the end they will always win. They are the most unreasonable creature.
I guess I cannot trust my wife also Wait, how come women also comment us men the same?
Old 02-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Let get the logic right first. Mistress, every month you pay her an agreed sum in exchange of her sex and etc. So there no such thing as she want. She got no say on what she want. The only thing she has right to is end the business deal. it not a bf-gf relationship.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Let get the logic right first. Mistress, every month you pay her an agreed sum in exchange of her sex and etc. So there no such thing as she want. She got no say on what she want. The only thing she has right to is end the business deal. it not a bf-gf relationship.
Ok. I don't pay her allowance, so is considered bf-gf relation according to your definition.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1