The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Public Square Dance 广场舞

I woke up in the middle of the night to ease myself. My cock ached. For the first time, I was glad that my cock wasn’t hard. Having an erection that lasted too long is not good. Earlier, I was relieved the two ladies got drunk and fell asleep after fucking with me a few times. I went to the toilet and emptied my bladder, then washed the sticky dried up pussy juices from my groin and pubic hair. I stumbled back into the bedroom and crawled into bed, in between two naked hot babes. Immediately, one of them turned and hugged me, putting her thigh across my groin, pressing my cock against my body. She started moving her hips, rubbing her crotch against my hips, soft moans coming from her lips. I didn’t want to wake her up and let her do whatever she wanted. I could feel the stickiness of her pubic hair on my hips. As she continued to grind her crotch on me, her crotch became slimy, then wet. She crawled onto me, straddling my hips, and continued rubbing her pussy on my cock which by then was getting hard. Soon, my cock was inside her wet vagina. She sat up and rode me slowly, moaning in ecstasy. I couldn’t tell who I was fucking. Until I grabbed her boobs. Her hard nipples stuck out like huge peas as I cupped her boobs. It was Jade, whose boobs were larger than Qing Qing’s and her nipples pointy.

I was wide awake by then, so was Jade. Qing Qing who was sleeping next to me stirred. Jade got off me and pulled me out of bed. “咱们到外面去吧,别吵醒她。” (Let's go outside, don't wake her up.) she said. As we stumbled towards the sofa, I pressed her onto the full-length glass windows. I spread her legs and entered her from behind. I fucked her in standing position, spread eagle, pressed against the glass, facing out. “Ned总,你好坏哦!想让人家看我被你操啊!” (You're so bad! You want people to watch me get fucked by you!) she cried out softly. I chuckled and fucked her hard, thrusting upwards, driving my cock deep into her vagina, much to her pleasure. She succumbed to her orgasm very quickly, her body trembling. Her legs weakened and she slid down into kneeling position. I lifted her up and carried her to the sofa, which was still extended. I laid her down in prone position and laid on top of her. I climbed over her and entered her. I continued fucking her, thrusting hard and fast. “我受不了,不行了,不行了。。。 你把我操死!” (I can't take it, I can't, I can't. You're fucking me to death!) She whimpered and sobbed, but I ignored her and just kept thrusting until I finally cummed. After a short while, I rolled over to her side, exhausted. We fell asleep again very quickly.

Last edited by nedlong; 14-04-2024 at 06:32 AM.
Old 13-04-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Sipeh song 💦
Old 16-04-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The two ladies had already left when I woke up, around 11am. While I didn’t have my morning wood, my cock was not entirely limp. In fact, it was still semi-erected when I went out to the living room. The maid was vacuuming the floor and didn’t hear me until I walked over to the kitchen counter. She looked up and stopped moving, staring at me, who was totally naked with a semi-hard cock. I estimated her to be in her early 30s. She quickly got over her surprise and explained that the two ladies who left told her that she could clean the room. She didn’t realise I was still sleeping in the bedroom. “先生,如果您不方便的话,我可以迟点才来。” (Sir, if it’s not convenient for you, I can come later.) she offered. “不会,妳继续吧。” (No, continue.) I told her.

Qing Qing sent a message on WeChat. “Ned总,咱们两先走了。 去深圳找爱人去了。 昨晚玩的特别开心。 Ned总,您真的好厉害,我从来没被操的这么爽。 但是,我告诉您件事,您别见怪。当咱们两做爱时,我想象是我的爱人在和我做爱。” (Ned, we left first. We're going to Shenzhen to look for our lovers. We had a great time last night. Ned, you are really great, I've never enjoyed being fucked so much. But don't be offended if I tell you something. When we made love, I imagined it was my lover making love to me.) I smiled and replied, “一点都不见怪,只要妳高兴就行,我也很高兴。” (Not at all, as long as you are happy, I am very happy too.) She replied with kisses and hearts.

I sat on the sofa drinking coffee, watching the maid clean the room. We made quite a mess with cum on a few places that she had to clean. We chatted as she cleaned, glancing at me, rather at my cock, every now and then. “先生,您在女性面前裸体不会感到尴尬吗?” (Sir, don’t you feel awkward being naked infront of women?) she asked. “有什么好尴尬,都被妳全看到了。” (What is there to be awkward? You have seen everything.) I replied with a smile. “您看起来很壮,常健身吗?” (You look strong, do you work out a lot?) she asked. I nodded. ”您的性欲挺强喔。” (You have a strong libido.) she added. “你怎么知道啊?” (How do you know?) I asked. She smiled, and commented, “您两位女友走时,闲聊你昨晚干了她们好多次,今天几乎走不动了。” (When your two lady friends were leaving, they're commenting about how many times you fucked them last night and they can barely walk today.) she said. “现在,您还挺硬。。。” (Now, you are still quite hard...) she added softly. “你觉得我硬吗?” (You think I am hard?) I asked her. She nodded sheepishly. I beckoned her to come over and sit next to me. I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock, making her squeeze and stroke me slowly. “我硬吗?” (Am I hard?) she nodded. “喜欢吗?” (Like?) I asked, looking straight into her eyes. “很喜欢。。。” (Like very much...) she moaned. “想要吗?” (Do you want?) I continued. “想,但是不可以,我在上班,我也有老公。” (Want, but can’t, I am working, I have a husband.) she uttered. “我不介意,我经常和已婚妇女做爱。” (I don't mind. I have sex with married women all the time.) I told her. “加个微信吧,下班后,跟我联系,我们在外约。” (Let’s add WeChat, after work, contact me, we meet outside.) I told her. She agreed and hurried back to clean my room after we added each other on WeChat. I didn’t have any plans for the day and since Wang was away in Shenzhen, I decided to go sightseeing myself. It was the weekend anyway.

Having fucked so much the night before, I was contended to be alone that night, though I was hoping for the maid to contact me. Unfortunately, she didn’t and I guessed she had a change of heart. On Sunday, the maid came to clean my room again and I teased her by walking around naked, with a huge erection. “你好坏哦!一直勾引我!” (You're so bad! Seducing me all the time!) she complained. “有想我吗?” (Did you miss me?) I asked her. “有啊。” (I do.) she replied. “为什么没联系我?” (Why didn’t you contact me?) I went up to her and kissed her neck. “周末老公在家啊,不方便啦。” (My husband is at home on weekends, so it's not convenient.) she said. When she was done and about to leave, I hugged her from behind, pressing my cock on her lower back and fondling her boobs. Then, I sent her a red packet in WeChat. She thanked me and gave my cock a squeeze before leaving.

I watched people gathering in the square below as they formed up to dance. Last night, I went down to watch and there were many hot babes dancing. The place was crowded with photographers and I couldn’t get close. I went down early and got a spot in front. As they formed up, I noticed someone familiar – the girl working in Jade’s cafe. She looked totally different, dressed in tight top, shorts and heels. In the cafe, she was dressed in long sleeve blouse and slacks with work shoes, plus an apron, that literally hid her figure. My groin stirred when I saw her. I waved to her. She recognized me and smiled. As she danced, I shot videos of her, of her boobs bouncing, hips thrusting, long hair swinging about. I stayed through the whole routine which lasted more than an hour. When it was over, she came over to me. “有空吗?请妳吃饭。” (Are you free? I'll buy you dinner.) I offered. “好啊!” (Sure!) she replied without hesitation. “Ned总,我得先洗个澡,换衣服。” (I have to take a shower and change first.) she said, saying that it may take a while as the gym where she was going to may be crowded. “我住这酒店,到我那里洗就好。” (I'm staying at this hotel. Just shower at my place.) I suggested. Again, she agreed without hesitation.

She was awed by the size of the suite and the view. “从这可以看到广场。” (Can see the square from here.) she noted, looking out the full-length glass windows. I led her into the bedroom, to the ensuite bathroom, then left her there. A while later, I heard the shower turned on. It was loud. I went into the bedroom and saw the bathroom door open. She left it open as she showered. I looked in and saw her shampooing her long hair. The silhouette through the frosted glass of the shower showed her slim figure with ample boobs. She couldn’t have forgotten to close the door. Instead, she must have intentionally left it open, an open invitation for me to join her. I stripped my clothes off and went in.

I stepped into the shower cubicle and hugged her from behind. She gasped and protested feebly as I cupped and fondled her boobs, pressing my raging hardon on the butt cheeks. “Ned总,您干嘛。。。” (Ned, what are you doing...) I rubbed my cock on her, twiddling her hard nipples, “洗澡不关门,还问我干嘛?” (Why do you ask me what I’m doing when you left the door open when showering?) I whispered into her ear while I kissed her on the ear, neck and shoulder. “哎呀,人家忘记嘛。。。” (Aiya, I forgot...) she replied seductively. “真的吗?还是故意让我看,引诱我?” (Or is it purposely to let me see, to seduce me?) I asked her. She slipped her hand between our bodies and held my cock, stroking me. “Ned总, 您好粗,好硬,怪不得玉姐被您操的那么爽!” (You are so thick and hard, no wonder Sister Yu was so well fucked by you!) she moaned as she stroked my cock. "你怎么知道我操她?" (How did you know I fucked her?) I asked. “店里有监控,您和玉姐做爱被拍的视频我都看了。” (There're surveillance cameras in the shop, I've watched all the videos of you and Sister Jade having sex.) she uttered.

“Ned总,您快插我,我等不了了!” (Quickly, fuck me, I can’t wait any longer!) she pleaded. Of course, I would be delighted to fulfill her request. She leaned forward, hands on the wall, butts pushed back towards me. Her pussy lips were swollen with arousal. I used my cock to rub her lips, parting them. I pushed forward slowly, enjoying the pleasure of her tight vagina embracing my thick rod. Even under the noise of the shower, her cry of pleasure was unmistakable. “痛!痛!痛!” (Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!) she cried out as I penetrated her warm wet love canal. I held her shoulder and cupped her boob, holding my cock inside her, letting her vagina get used to my thickness. I pulled out until only the head was left inside, then pushed forward again, each penetration giving both of us intense pleasure. “好爽!您好粗!好爽!我喜欢!啊!啊!啊!” (So good! You're so thick! So good! I like! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!) she moaned non-stop as I thrust my cock into her pussy.

As I fucked her, I lifted her leg up until I could enter her sideways. She cried out even louder in pleasure from the deeper sideway penetration. “Ned总,您好棒!” (You’re great!) she uttered in delight. It was tiring fucking in the shower and trying not to slip. “Ned总,让我来吧。” (Let me do it.) she offered when she noticed me slowing down. We went out the cubicle and laid a large towel on the floor for me to sit on. Then, she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. I entered her again. She grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs, urging me to squeeze and massage them, as she rode me. She moved her hips, sending my cock deep into her pussy, with each forward thrust. She cried out loudly when her first orgasm hit her. She gripped my shoulders forcefully, as she shuddered from the waves of pleasure that she must be feeling. After a short pause, she continued thrusting her hips again. She kissed me passionately on the lips, tongue probing eagerly. When her second orgasm hit, she hugged my head, pulling me into her boobs.

We changed to doggie style. That was when she noticed my phone on the vanity videoing our sex. “您在拍视频啊?” (You are taking video?) she asked. “是啊!拍我操妳啊!” (Yes! Videoing me fucking you!) I told her. “您好色啊!” (You're so horny!) she exclaimed. She was obviously thrilled by it judging from her moans and pleas to me to fuck her harder. “我不行了!我快射了!” (I can’t take it anymore! I’m going to cum!) I groaned. “拿出来,别射在里面。。。” (Take it out, don’t cum inside.) she pleaded. I pulled out my cock just before I cummed. I made her sit and offered my cock to her. She took my cock in her mouth just as cum squirted out.

Last edited by nedlong; 17-04-2024 at 06:02 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1