The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

hehehe b4 self mastery don't know how much "sufferings" must be endured b4 attaining enlightenment kekeke
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Chey self mastery all come out liao, my brudder have attained enlightenment
wisdom comes with trials and tribulations bros, damage to wallet and heart too

but often results are the same....ask same question, get same answer

but like they say, the heart is willing(to be logical), the flesh is weak(horny)

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
hehehe b4 self mastery don't know how much "sufferings" must be endured b4 attaining enlightenment kekeke
You don't need to go thru any sufferings before self-mastery which comprise of confidence, self-control and emotional detachment... control of yourself and your life...

You have to adapt and grow from everything you experience. There is no object, person, or situation in this world that can bring you complete happiness...

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
There is no object, person, or situation in this world that can bring you complete happiness...
Thus happiness is emitted from within oneself not pulled in externally
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
You don't need to go thru any sufferings before self-mastery which comprise of confidence, self-control and emotional detachment... control of yourself and your life...

You have to adapt and grow from everything you experience. There is no object, person, or situation in this world that can bring you complete happiness...
wah ... so Zen ?

well ... how many people can walk the talk ? We all know it's wrong but yet we'll still want to put our hands in the cookie jar ... shrugs ... all the above are merely guidelines ... living by it would be a "challenge" kekeke the fun part is falling down getting hurt and dusting ourselves ... have a good laugh take a deep breath and move on ... hopefully your pride/finances are still intact
Old 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm that's probably figuring out your worth and being contented with what you have and happy with what you are
Old 11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmmm that's probably figuring out your worth and being contented with what you have and happy with what you are
Mental peace, physical peace, spiritual peace.
These peace = happiness
All other happiness r only for that moment in time!
人生的意义
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly! Thus he can't be broken, discouraged, or affected by anything or anyone outside of his own mind.. you become the master of your body and mind, then you become the master of your universe and you only have to take action to achieve what you desire....

Quote:
wah ... so Zen ?

well ... how many people can walk the talk ? We all know it's wrong but yet we'll still want to put our hands in the cookie jar ... shrugs ... all the above are merely guidelines ... living by it would be a "challenge" kekeke the fun part is falling down getting hurt and dusting ourselves ... have a good laugh take a deep breath and move on ... hopefully your pride/finances are still intact
The main question - Why should you waste time on someone who's sapping your time and enery and giving you nothing but pain and grief and frustration when you could be putting that energy into finding and being with someone else more decent who's way more fun more honest and more in tune with values and beliefs.....

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
RoyalKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoyalKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

色即是空,空即是色. FL is only doing services. When you are in the midst of fantasizing about relationship, just hold a sec and think again, you had just enjoyed a top-notch service FULL STOP.

FL = Fuck & Leave
Old 11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKnight View Post
色即是空,空即是色. FL is only doing services. When you are in the midst of fantasizing about relationship, just hold a sec and think again, you had just enjoyed a top-notch service FULL STOP.

FL = Fuck & Leave
yes Bingo... 微巍天地动日月,难晓天理在乾坤。。。 Rome was not built in a day, relationship is not built without the core values..

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKnight View Post

FL = Fuck & Leave
Lol, well said bro

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think the apt terms for these relationships should be ex- fb, the ex wl/fl

Always remember they are PROS- as in "PRO"STITUTE

So enjoy the fuck, feel like a man, with the GFE, the moaning like a AV Star,

pay like a man should for borrowing her body and move on.

The thing I realise after dating one of them is, it takes a certain person to be

able to bring themselves to do this kind of work, willingly in singapore, as

singaporeans, because its the land of opportunity if you work hard. But if you

take your gender as a short cut to materialistic living, then you sell your

body, soul and pride in exchange for money.

Can you accept this person as your equal even after they quit?

I have to say honestly, I am not the bigger man in this aspect. Thats why we broke up
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Know some FL who makes 20k/month easy, and that's not including the carrot funds/gifts received.
The FL that i'm infatuated with make around 35k - 45k a month...
Old 14-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
if that is the case, i think that FL is an ang pai with many sugar daddies?

Then I suggest u dun go for her unless ur pockets deep ( i mean- do u earn more than 10k a month or more). U will just end up feeling cheated n broke.

How to solve the problem? Easy. Find others that are of easier target that need less money to maintain.

But all in all. It is not worth it. With the kind of money that u will be spending (more than 500 a month, I guess to sustain a working girl), y not get a proper gf. Again, I stand corrected..
Old 14-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
can share where she is working at?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1