The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Fr for 1818 g3

Had a closer look and noticed she has some freckles on both sides of her face, below her eyes. Minus points from looks due to the freckles.

Her face has the natural no make up freshness of youth and feels like the good girl next door who usually read books with a good character, fresh and still naive kind of feeling. She looks like the kind of girl you can bring home to meet your parents and they will believe that she everyday just study and read romantic novels or watch dramas.

Just for comparison....if you bring her housemate g8 home, 1 look and your parents will know g8 is a mischevious slut. During dinner g8 will probably lick her spoon up and down with that long tongue of hers and throw naughty winks at your father, after dinner your mum will chop off your dick. On the other hand, if you bring g3 back for dinner, during dinner she will just quietly eat her food and behave very polite and demure. After dinner your parents will be very happy and praise you for finding such a wonderful girlfriend and start celebrating your future marriage already.

Back to the FR, g8 was rather quiet throughout the session and the feeling i get from her is really those quiet, good girl type. In bed she is sensual, gentle and NOT skilled enough. Far from the wild commando type that i generally prefer.

Her body is the stocky type of farmer breed. Boobs are big and fake, you can feel the silicon at the base, her boobs still feel soft enough for me. She has slight tummy and average ass, not much curves there. Her stocky body dun really match well with her face.

Cat cath sensually done.

Bbbj very slow and sensual kind, NOT aggressive or powerful enough to cim. She does alot of gentle ball licking and groin area licking so its great having a good looking babe like her give you some balls massage with her tongue.

Fj was normal, seems like NO french as she makes sure to face away from you.

Overall a average bonk for me , the highlights of the session is her fresh girl next door looks and it feels like a good girl gently serving you. If i had money i might take 2 sessions just for her to lick my dick and balls because her bbbj is those kind that give you some slight enjoyment but not powerful enough to cum.

Probably will not rtf because she is not skilled enough.......g8 from this house is better in bed
Gal 3 really waste yr time during bathing,not worth to rtf.I have started to explore other hse liao.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len78 View Post
Wowbro,seems like we share the same sentiment.the gal that don't give good attitude,makes u turn on and have the feeling to whack her harder.Can try gal 26 from lor 18 hse 16.
Thxs for the info... Haha.. I very rare will act like this, most of the time i try to find good service girl so my $ not wasted. I worried those lousy attitude i cant cum and waste money.

1818 g3 is really need 2 sessiom, i only tried her once and wont try again.g8 if lucky the wait is only 5 to 10mins its still ok, i saw 3 new girls but not my type, i also feel like exploring other houses
Old 22-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Went for a routine hiv, gonorrhoea and syphilis test

Hiv all clear

The rest have to wait 2 weeks.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Wh10 g5

I actually wanted to go and try the girl in the 2nd pic but she not available, so i went walking about wh until i saw wh10 g5.

She is quite pretty, fair skin, somewhat milf and i was happy when her clothes came off. Boobs and bum are both curvy and yummy. Boobs is fake but soft enough for me. She also has a obvious tummy. Definitely not a young adult anymore, wont be surprised if she is late 20s to early 30s.

Her attitude however kinda sucks, cold shoulder and unfriendly, i have this feeling that she hates men, thats right, i think she hates all the man in the world.

After a stony silent bath, she straight away cap me and blow. Her cbj is ok, got some feeling. After cbj she got on top and ride me for 1 or 2 minutes then ask me to missionary her.

After cumming she was also in a rush to get away. In fact i was only halfway squirting my cum when she made signal to ask me to get off.

Sigh.... Altho her looks and body is really my type and 1 of the better options in geylang, but its too bad she hates men so much..... I dun think i will rtf...... I really like her body and face. ...but her attitude is just too cold.

In fact her cold attitude made me think of 1818 g8.... Hai..... 1818 G8 is like the sun, so warm and cheerful, shining down on me like a little flower, so that i can bloom.

Wh10 g5 is like the cold gloomy darkness, anyone staying too long with her will become wilted and shrivel up,

Yes.... 1818 g8 face lose alot to wh10 g5, in fact if u compare them, g8 is considered ugly. But so what.... When i am with 1818 g8, i feel like a carefree little flower in a bright and green meadow, joyfully running free with the sun shining warmly on me.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiobus at wh10 are all like that.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Make sure you Ban G8 also.....damn attitude.....

walk in see see, didn't choose any she also can give attitude....imagine go into the room.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wh10 g5

I actually wanted to go and try the girl in the 2nd pic but she not available, so i went walking about wh until i saw wh10 g5.

She is quite pretty, fair skin, somewhat milf and i was happy when her clothes came off. Boobs and bum are both curvy and yummy. Boobs is fake but soft enough for me. She also has a obvious tummy. Definitely not a young adult anymore, wont be surprised if she is late 20s to early 30s.

Her attitude however kinda sucks, cold shoulder and unfriendly, i have this feeling that she hates men, thats right, i think she hates all the man in the world.

After a stony silent bath, she straight away cap me and blow. Her cbj is ok, got some feeling. After cbj she got on top and ride me for 1 or 2 minutes then ask me to missionary her.

After cumming she was also in a rush to get away. In fact i was only halfway squirting my cum when she made signal to ask me to get off.

Sigh.... Altho her looks and body is really my type and 1 of the better options in geylang, but its too bad she hates men so much..... I dun think i will rtf...... I really like her body and face. ...but her attitude is just too cold.

In fact her cold attitude made me think of 1818 g8.... Hai..... 1818 G8 is like the sun, so warm and cheerful, shining down on me like a little flower, so that i can bloom.

Wh10 g5 is like the cold gloomy darkness, anyone staying too long with her will become wilted and shrivel up,

Yes.... 1818 g8 face lose alot to wh10 g5, in fact if u compare them, g8 is considered ugly. But so what.... When i am with 1818 g8, i feel like a carefree little flower in a bright and green meadow, joyfully running free with the sun shining warmly on me.
It must be quite a terrifying experience and encounter.

Either chemistry not there, or she had an unpleasant customer earlier,
or she really find WL job too distasteful.
Old 29-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Make sure you Ban G8 also.....damn attitude.....

walk in see see, didn't choose any she also can give attitude....imagine go into the room.
This is what wh10 gals gives me.
รู้สึกอึดอัด
Old 29-05-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Haha ya.... So far wh10 only tried 2 good attitude before... But if can get a wl that treat u good their timing is the best
Old 16-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Any info on houses that give full 30 mins for $50 or houses with the best timing

I only know wh45 and 0843
Old 16-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Jm14 g5

Looks: average

Body: average

Service and attitude is very good. No french but got a simple bbbj. Smiling face and puts in effort to satisfy u

Will not rtf. In my personal opinion, i prefer g4, g7 or g20 from the same house.

Reason. Her bbbj skill is average and body also lose out to the above-mentioned. Also never french while the 3 can french.
Old 16-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

No FR on G20 from JM14?
Old 16-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any info on houses that give full 30 mins for $50 or houses with the best timing

I only know wh45 and 0843
except w14....all WH Thai hse giv 30min.
all L6L8 thai hses gives 30mins
best timing 670 n W10
Old 17-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
except w14....all WH Thai hse giv 30min.
all L6L8 thai hses gives 30mins
best timing 670 n W10
then i must been shortchanged sometimes lol

timing wise, my best exp was at 66A
overshot time OKT also didnt signal/press bell whatever unless got another customer waiting the same number... gal also ok to continue cuddle
Old 17-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
then i must been shortchanged sometimes lol
timing wise, my best exp was at 66A
overshot time OKT also didnt signal/press bell whatever unless got another customer waiting the same number... gal also ok to continue cuddle
bonkning kena shortchanged all the time... afterall its a human operating the bell...i usu leave before 30mins
worst stil bonk even kena short changed on their service...no cuddling tho there was stil time..no smooching...heck sometimes no even cum
u shd try those lor18 hse...esp 1818 then u see ur stocks really kena shorted

Last edited by bonkning; 17-06-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1