The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 12-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 16
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Photos 100% Same as person!!! 经验丰富的本地美女按摩师,100%专业按摩和超女友感觉,超级海底捞月让你爽歪歪!!! Gem is a genuine local girls that is so pretty with hot sexy body, she is well trained and has many years of massage experience. No need to have long story about Gem, she is everyone favourite. Those that visited her will be back to her for her mind-blowing experience, fantastic awesome massage, the extraordinary legendary HDLY and her GFE. Her sensual HJ is so stimulating that i wish my GF can give me that too! Many bros have come her regular after visiting her and each time the session gets better and better. I can anticipate the queue getting longer and longer, so don’t procrastinate anymore, call her to make an appointment NOW!!!

YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! 100% GENUINE LOCAL GIRLS , 100% SERVICE ORIENTATE AND 100% GENUINE PHOTO!!!! HER KILLER MOVE IS HER HDLY WHICH IS A MUST TRY!!!

人见人爱经验丰富本地美女按摩师,100%专业按摩,100%的服务态度, 不可错过的超级海底捞月让你爽歪歪 ,100%给你像和女友相处的时间,还在等什么先和她预约时间不要错过了!

Bio Data
Name: Gem
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 47kg
Boobs: 36’C’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Upper Body Autoroaming [上半身触摸] ☑
☑ Head/Neck/Shoulder / Face Massage [头部/颈部/肩部 / 脸部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Authentic Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身中式穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Whole Body Essence Oil Massage [全身按摩推油] ☑
☑ Catbath [指划调情] ☑
☑ JG [抓根] ☑
☑ ☆☆☆☆☆ SUPERB HDLY [超级海底捞月] ☆☆☆☆☆ ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: No BJ & FJ, so please respect her. Other Intimacies Depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage: $120/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x HJ (Room Included)
☞ Due to time constraint, it is impossible to finish all the service within the time frame. So you may mix & match the services within the stipulated timing ☜

Gem contact number is 83608010

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 18226 / Power: 40
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post

My first time going for HDLY and HJ and i am glad i have given my first time to Gem

During my visit i not sure what to expect and was very shy.
Luckily she notice my shyness and guide me through the whole process and even guide my hand to her body knowing that i feel shy to touch her.

During her hj session she even lean her breast towards me hinting me to enjoy it.
The whole Hdly and hj was an enjoyable and unforgotten session for me and i look forward for many more to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrysky View Post

she is pretty , visited her a fews times already
sweet voice pretty face plus good services with no shortcut , she is the first to made me nearly cum during hdly part but luckily I managed to control it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokarisweat View Post

Gem is the full package.

Looks + figure + boobs + awesome hdly and hj.
Every visit is a pleasant surprise. And her hdly really is someting u have to try to believe.

Writing this FR makes me wanna book a slot with her immediately.
But guess i have to self services first
Hopefully i get to visit her soon
Support gem and camping for more mr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=18466306

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 10
Hunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Night bump for gem
Old 12-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster (A)

sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold

Please visit our official website below for the latest update of all gals!!!

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Old 13-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

☆☆☆❤GEM PREMIUM CHIO SYT Boobs Massage + SUPERB HDLY ❤☆☆☆

Consolidated MR For Gem

GEM ☎ 8360 8010 ☎ GEM

Next up :

Last edited by ken6890; 13-06-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 13-06-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster (A)

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Old 13-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support gem
Old 13-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhollow View Post
Gem reviews

Success booked Gem 2 days ago , her massage is not bad definitely not piano type . Her unique HDLY is superb and sensual I really enjoys the most , really song song till max , unforgettable session which i ever had . Outside can't compare with her.
She is beautiful , charming , friendly and cheerful girl , please treat her well

Appearance: 9/10 charming and chio
Boobs: 9/10 nice C boobs
Body: 9/10 (I like the size, good hug)
HDLY/HJ: 9/10 excellent , out of the world
Massage: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 behaves just like my girlfriend
Damage: $120 plus tips , money will spend

Rtf: definitely for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moria View Post
MR on Gem

Woah… just one word to describe Gem.... Shiok !

Just met this Local ML for a session and the feeling was really very great. She is very nice and polite, her deadly HDLY/HJ is out of the world , sensual and shiok

Below are my rating on her

Looks: She look very seductive, definitely my type , perfect sexy body , smooth skin with nice C boobs , make me shoot in no time when roaming her body while she HJ me , shiok to the max and money well spend !!
No words to describe her service would defintely be back for more.

Was very regret and swearing myself not because the service is bad but just hate myself for not engaging her earlier

overall : 9.5 /10

RTM: YES of course

Support and camping for more mrs

Next up :

Old 13-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
Moria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support gem thread
Old 13-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster (A)

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Old 13-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Managed to book a session with Gem last Saturday.

If you are driving, the location is convenient and you can park by the roadside. If you plan to get there via BMW, you have to take a bus from the MRT station and walk a short distance (roughly around 20 mins journey time from MRT station).

Shall not go into details too much, but as mentioned by most Bros here, Paris's HDLY is top-notch. She spares no expense in ensuring you get the best service for your money's worth. I enjoyed her message too. All in all, it was an enjoyable experience to de-stress after a tiring work week.

Looks: 8/10. Cute TWMM look to go with her big eyes and cute demeanor.
Body: 8/10. Nice and curvy body. She takes great pride in maintaining her slim figure. Her skin is silky smooth to the touch.
Boobs: 7/10. B to C cup with small nipples. Not for lovers of big boobs, but to me that's secondary with
HDLY: 10/10. Need I say more? Words don't do justice here. You have to try it to believe the hype.
HJ: 9/10. Great, but not perfect, but because of my stubbornness to shoot, I was kinda out of time so we had to rush it a bit but not a big deal to me.
GFE: 9/10. Pretty good, I must say. She's cheerful, jovial, and friendly so breaking the ice and getting into the mood shouldn't be an issue.
RTF: Definitely (eager to try out the Mosha + HDLY combo), but I'm guessing she's has her hands full at the moment, so you'd have to keep trying to book a slot with her if she doesn't reply to your messages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepledge View Post
Finally had a chance to try out Gem goddess after reading all the juicy mr

I create this account one year ago and the main purpose is to try Gem hdly as I'm a huge fan of hdly .
I have try several times to find a date with her in the past but didn't have much luck until now

Before I try Gem, I have been to a few other ml who know hdly but now finally I know what is the real hdly after I try Gem version .
Her hdly is totally on another level from the others

Gem hdly will send a ticklish feeling to your whole body but you have no ideal where to scratch , she keep on bringing me up to cloud seven as I have multiple short orgasms until I feel Like shouting out in comfort
but I'm embarrassed that Adele will laugh at me so I hold my voice back .

At this moment my whole body felt like it is embrace in fire and going to explode soon

Her hdly feel like there is several tongues playing around my dick .

Oh My god I really enjoy this feeling and how I wish this moment will never end

Gem really know how to use her hand ( which really feel like tongue!) and gently caress my dick and let me suffer in pure enjoyment and bring me several times to my climax stage and back.

I totally forget how long the time pass by it really feel like a century and my mind is totally in a daze, at this moment Paris said in a sexy plus cute voice "Turn over "

After I turn over haha it's a fast game over for me when I gently touch her tender boobs and body as she slowly hj me and squeeze every single juice out of me with a smile on her face

Rtm is a must for me lol and I have already book my next date with her
Support gem and up for the mrs

Next up :

Old 13-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support gem
Old 13-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Old 14-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster (A)

www.sgbeautycastles.info
Old 14-06-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
MR for Gem

Finally managed to get a slot with Gem , she is hard to book which i need to make 2 days in advance to book her

Place was very big, cosy and nice

She was awesome and her services is top notch , especially her killer move HDLY , great attitude and strong GFE, the session was very enjoy and shiok , highly recommend

Looks : 8.5 lovely and pretty SYT
Boobs : 8.5 natural C , soft and nice to hold and roam
Body :8.5 Fair tall slim sexy body and legs
Massage : 8.0 good strength with right spot hitting
HDLY : 9.0 Her famous killer move , very enjoy the way she run her fingers and tickled the groin area ,make me to heaven
HJ : 9.0 two hand combine , 1hand continue HJ and 1 hand caressing my groin area make me surrender very fast
GFE and attitude : 9.0 great attitude and strong GFE , break ice easily , not a time watcher , wont be boring with her
RTM : Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter208 View Post
After met with this hot gem , i must say she is one of the ML girls i had tried so far

The best HDLY + HJ I have ever got from the many girls i had tried,shiok to the max as many bros mention is true , no commercial feel at all and gfe gao gao

Good looking , nice attitude , excellent service , great figure , hard working try her best to please you

I think it is very very unlikely to find any girl with a service standard that can match Adele

Will definitely RTM for sure

Overall rating : 9.5/10
Support gem and camping for more mr

Next up :

Advert Space Available