The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Quixotic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

this period everyone has to stay safe and healthy
Old 12-04-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
人不到,心到就好。
Today a FL FB asking for help. She said she is so poor now. Cannot work because of the moment control in Thailand. Asked her to stay healthy and strong. I am no better because most businesses are shut down now due to Circuit Breaker.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Today a FL FB asking for help. She said she is so poor now. Cannot work because of the moment control in Thailand. Asked her to stay healthy and strong. I am no better because most businesses are shut down now due to Circuit Breaker.
You can use the 600 from the government which is supposed to be credited on monday to help her loh.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You offer her the $600 for total package lor. 10 times inclusive of CIM, COF, BBBJ etc.....
Old 13-04-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You offer her the $600 for total package lor. 10 times inclusive of CIM, COF, BBBJ etc.....
Haha, I don't mind to make special arrangements to help her if she is here in Singapore. Now she is in Thailand and I do not know when we are able to travel there. It could be many months more before we are allowed to do that without constraints.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-04-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Understatement that this is difficult time for them. As bad as it is now, they may not understand that business may never go back to what it was until 1-2 years later, even after the lockdown is eased. Look at Wuhan - even post lockdown, normal businesses all suffering because people are afraid of asymptomatic carriers, don't even talk about entertainment business.

How much is everybody's girl asking for? 10k? 20k? More? How to give when you yourself donno if have job next month.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Sometime girls ask i say no have at first but later i may transfer as low as 500baht over. Its case by case.

$20 to maintain a relationship is cheap. 55555555555
The girl willing to accept even 500 baht?

Know of this girl who used to work in Thai legal house in Geyl. 2 years make money and at the same time had a loyal local Indian guy probably in his 50s. Indian guy her regular customer. So after she finished her 2 years, went back home. Can't make it as a farmer, family in debts... Money saved from working in Singapore all finished. Back to the cycle of being a whore in Bangkok once again to repay back debts. Then kena this Covid and all the curfew in BKK. Hard times for her, not many customers. Creditor keep on pressuring her to pay debts. That Loyal Singapore Indian guy transfer her money and paid off all her debts of more than 5K SGD. And on top of that he send her few hundred dollars for her monthly expenses every month. Some man willing to do everything for a whore for the sake of love. 🙄
Old 14-04-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sometime girls ask i say no have at first but later i may transfer as low as 500baht over. Its case by case.

$20 to maintain a relationship is cheap. 55555555555
How much is the fee for transfer of 500 baht ?
Old 14-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Thailand job losses may hit 10 million if COVID-19 outbreak drags on - CNA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-loss-12637822

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Is a good sign that we getting better rates and also good period to save money to contribute to their society.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
How much is the fee for transfer of 500 baht ?
Think most of the old birds here have Thai bank account and internet/mobile banking, there's no fee at all if we transfer from Thai bank to Thai bank account.
Old 14-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Think most of the old birds here have Thai bank account and internet/mobile banking, there's no fee at all if we transfer from Thai bank to Thai bank account.
Thanks for the reply.
Asking as I do not have a thai bank account, will go golden mile tomorrow
Old 14-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya no fees transferring from same Thai bank.

If girl say no money to eat? 500 baht can actually buy some mama mee. 真饿了,没人会嫌钱少。 患难见真情。
If she buy food is ok, only problem she give money to bf to buy drugs.
Old 14-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Can't wait to get back to Bangkok and Pattaya. Once its safe to travel, I gonna do a 10 days trip to Pattaya and Bangkok and fuck myself silly
Old 14-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Can't wait to get back to Bangkok and Pattaya. Once its safe to travel, I gonna do a 10 days trip to Pattaya and Bangkok and fuck myself silly
10 days not enough lah.

Make it 30 days!
Just nice use up the entire visa duration.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1