The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lamdenggaidep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

My 2nd FR. First one seems had been filtered or rejected by moderators.

FR Tarma Ning and Ti
================
Ning
BBBJ - great 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Body - 10/10 - delicate and smooth skin
GFE - Trying hard to speak english. very service oriented
RTF - 100%
Overall 9/10

Ti
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 5/10
Body 5/10 - No boobs. Seems out of shape and different from Photo
GFE - Always chit chat in Thai during the Action.
RTF - No
Overall 6/10

Damage Special price from OKT. $30 Tips for Ning

i took Ning's photo as she looks too beautiful like my ex GF but her body win 100% ... Special thanks to OKT who try hard to give me exceptional service. Thumbs up for great OKT service!! I will look for your service again.

photo here
Old 01-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Loner69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Ning.
Have a session with her at last week sat.
Went up to the hotel knock on the door, when she opened the door i straight look at her big assets. Then i told myself lucky nv miss this girl. Then proceed to SOP bath same as what other brothers say she did not like bbbj but she still gave to me(service good)
On bed she keep talking to my didi hahaha 1st time girl talk to my didi dun talk to me. Catbath,69 and my 1st shot end at missionary. After 1st shot clean me up real nice then start to give me a massage from head to toe really enjoy the massage. After massage, my didi still refuse to stand then she grab my didi say wake up my didi instantly get back alive again she laugh and say "good boy" real funny. Then she ride me real hard change to doggy and change back to missionary then unload 2nd shot in her love hole when unloading she still grab on to me really like gf (song ar).
Then proceed to clean up before her. Dress me up and li siao my didi again at that point of time dun feel like going out of the room haha.Before i left she gave me a kiss and a long hug. Really enjoy the session with her , must thanks bro stb for providing us such a gem.

Look: 8.5/10 (i like her looks, before i left took a photo of her)
Body: 8/10 (firm)
Boobs: 8.5 (nice to suck )
BBBJ:8/10 (can be improve if got more suxtion)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I like the way she move to my trust)
Massage: 7/10(not bad quite powerful)
Attitude: 10/10(serve me like her husband )
GFE:8.5/10 (keeping her photo in my cellphone)
RTF: Yes (But this few days very busy working sian)

Looking forward to see more gems from bro stb Will keep supporting.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
desmodeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo sexythaiboobs

Jz pm you

Last edited by desmodeus; 01-11-2007 at 12:31 PM. Reason: sorry, see first page
Old 01-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 23
lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!

Ning is a service orientated lady, will try to please you in every area.

Good bonk good price.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Acres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz had my 2nd session with Ning today.

All I can say, she is great gem, very enthusiastic and funny, saying that my didi look like "microphone"...

Start off in the bath-tub with a nice hand job and boob massage, and the rest is SOP...On bed started with frenching, to bbbj. While bbbjing, she will give yr balls n ass a good nice strokes, WAH great feeling...

FJ started with cow-ride, and unloaded in missionary. Moaning was soft but nice...2nd round tried several positions, ended with a HJ and blast it off on the boobs..

Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10
Body : 8/10 (minus 1, got tattoo below belly-button)
Bbbj : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall great bonk n price, UP her for her attitude, Thks Bro STB...
Old 02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ericgomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro STB for arranging session with Ning yesterday (Thu) afternoon. Knocked door and a pretty, petite, sweet looking girl in black dress opened up. Ning was very polite and started hugging me, pressing her huge boobs (a little saggy due to the size, but still nice to play with) against me. She can speak a few words of simple English (“OK-lah” is her favourite Singlish).

Washed me up properly in the bath-tub, esp my didi and then joined me on bed. Straight away started on BJ for about 10 mins. Slow and gentle, very shiok. Catbath and then BJ some more. Sensing that I was ready, she capped me and rode me hard. Tried to control but cannot tahan. Shot off very quickly. Damn!

Massaged me for about 20 mins. Not bad but definitely not a professional in this department. Then we did a bit of cuddling, with me playing with her ample knockers and she teasing my didi, awakening it again. “You want?” she asked. Sure! After another bout of BJ, didi was ready for more action. Did a few positions until sweat, but no more ammo. Cleaned up, paid up and left very satisfied and pleased with Ning’s good service. My only complaint is that the room is a bit crummy and the towel smells of cockroach ( yuks!).

Face: 8.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: C+, maybe bigger, not good at judging
Frenching: Not much
BJ: 8/10
BBBJ: Didn’t try
Pussy: quite tight
Massage: 6.5/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: 120/90/2 + tips
RTF: Want to try others in STB’s stable first
Old 03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

ryanschumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Yo all Bros,

Just a short fr to add to the positive comments.
Tried Ning yest.
Honestly she really tried her best to pls.

These kind of service is excellent. She is patient and understanding.
Hard to find good service nowadays.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Svc: 9/10
Old 03-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

lamdenggaidep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at her super model i had taken.

I am still missing her. She is so hot but please don't the $$ kill the gem too fast. I know no one can resist the $$$ temptation. Hopefully she can have a long break and good rest before I visit her again. OKT, thanks for bring in this gem at the great price.

I must honest said that she is trying very hard to please you and do everything she can. Her smiles looks so charming. When I look at her and puzzling how can she smile so sweet .... juz cannot understand. Nice boobs, nice SYT, nice butt, nice service .... what else do you expect? she is HOT!!
Old 08-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
glfreak2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro STB,

Ning still available? I want a session.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ABC boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just Sms Bro for a slot, can't wait for the time to come
Old 12-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Have read so much about this hottie, thought I'd go and try her out. When I knowed the door, I was pleasantly greeted by this sweet girl. She looked like Zhu Leling, a TCS actress from long ago, except that Ning has massive boobs. It is probably no joke that her boobs are D-cup. Detailed exploration proved that they are of the "enhanced" variety, but it was still very nic to touch and grab. Ning was very fiendly and pleasant, and we TCSS while
waiting for the water to fill the bathtub. I had never kena a bathing session before, so was waiting in anticipation. I was trying to paw her boobs all the time, but she held me back because she didn't want me to get too excited, hehe.

After the water filled, she gave me a good bath, including a soapy massage using her boobs. With the D-cup mammaries, this was a most wonderful feeling! I took my time to clean up, then it was time to go to bed. She started with the usual catbath and BBBJ. The BBBJ was not bad, but for some reason I was not really excited. For the FJ, I tried a variety of positions, and finally came in the doggy position.

She was a little tired out after that, and we both took a short nap before trying for the second shot. Try as I might, I could not unload a second time, but still left damn satisfied. Good job on bro SexyThaiBoob on bringing this jewel here. Top notch girl and top notch bonk.

Name: Ning
Looks: 8/10 (quite sweet, look like ex TCS actress)
Body: 9/10 (very good. Slim but with the right curves)
Boobs: 8/10 (pendulous D-cup tits, slightly saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (ok)
FJ: 7/10 (average)
DATY: No.
Damage: S$120+20 tip (room included)
Old 12-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

sorry for the late FR.
tried Ning few days ago already.

Don't wanna go much into the details
just wanna say she's one of those fun loving type of thai
we chatted with lots of fun (although her english cannot make it haha)
by chicken n duck talk. managed to have some jokes here n there
keep the fun mood going.

Alright her boobies are so bigggg that i don't even know how to describe them.
they're big and soft. hmm but maybe a bit too soft haha.

one nice thing about her bath tub preparation is that there r lots of bubbles
very nice. too bad she got dry skin due to too much bathing with customers
then going back into room again, repeating.

she treated me real good. very nice lady.
any brothers who is deciding whether to go or not, try to
book before she fly off this thur/fri i cant remb..

overall : 8.4/10
Old 13-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

RICHIE72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tis gem brought in by STB iz really a gem among gems! I was captivated by her foto when I was looking at it, but when I met her on 12/11/2007, I was mesmerized! She iz indeed much much prettier than her pix!!! Anyway, d feeling I had, was 1 tat was like seeing my long lost gf... In d rm, we sat dn n enjoyed d programme on d TV, even though we couldn't understand a word it was saying coz it was in cantonese! We had a gd laugh wen she tried 2 imitate d sentences! lol

We den procceded 2 d tub 4 wat was a sensual xperience. D way she slid under ur butt n placed it on her thigh??? WOW!!! Using her tender hands, she toyed wif my DIDI n d soapy feeling was juz out of tis world! Cleaning ur whole body thoroughly was oso a plus. Coz it'll make u feel like ur gf really attentive 2 all d details of ur body! During d tub session we made small toks n teased each other, juz like how u would wen u r d 1st tm in d tub wif d girl of ur dream! lol Once done wif all d soapy ting, we showered (separately) n cleaned up 2 prepare 4 d real xperience.

After my shower, I was lying on d bed waiting 4 my lover 2 cum back 2 d bed wif me... She came out wif towel wrapped around her (shyness??? juz like her 1st tm huh???) Anyway, we procceded 2 find our long lost love in d midst of our actions! She gave me a catbath starting wif my neck, dn 2 my nipples n den met my lil bro, up-close-n-personal! D bj she gave me was wif great effort n attention. Going dn 2 my 2 'go-li' n really enjoying them like 'fishballs". lol Oh yes, her bj was full trottle wif lots of deep throat! I really couldn't take it so I stopped her b4 i Xplode!!!

After d bj, she rode me lke a cowgirl, n lOOking at her natural 'Ds' bouncing as she was riding, really, I couldn't take my hands off her! We switched 2 missionary coz I couldn't hold any longer! At tis position, I managed 2 suckle on her nips at d same tm, like a baby! My, those soft 'Ds' will really make any boob lover (like me) wanna juz devour them! Pumped her gently a couple of tm, but felt tat d army within my lil bro juz rushing 2 cum out, so I increased rhythm, den out they came, only 2 find themselves trapped in a balloon!

We cuddled 4 a while b4 separating n she helped me 2 uncover my trapped army n took them 2 d ammo-dump! Next she gave me a light massage till I told her 2 lay back while I gave her (my gf???) a massage instead! She enjoyed d massage as much as I enjoyed her gfe 2wards me! We still had 1/2 hr b4 tm was up, n she asked me 4 2nd round...bud looking at d response fr my lil bro, I dun tink I live thru another round, so I declined! Instead we sat on d bed (naked) n continued watching d TV which neither of us understood. Bud hey! Wat d heck, iz d company tat matters rite?

Overall, it was an unforgettable xperience! N tis would be how I rate her:

Looks:9/10 (better den pix, believe me)
Body:8/10 (if not 4 tattoo, guess it could be 9)
Boobs:10/10 (soft n natural Ds which I like)
Bj:9/10 (good deep throat)
Fj:9/10 (even though we din try many positions)
Gfe:10/10 (long-lost somemore)

Finally, I'd like 2 thank STB 4 d arrangement n bringing tis wonderful gem here! Oh yes! All those bro who have yet 2 give her a try, I suggest u get on d fone n call, coz her last day iz on 14/11/2007!
Old 13-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

RICHIE72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry double post!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Woofie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW!

Ning is coming back! Mai tu Liao!

Bro, u shld consider posting her live pics... her studio pics are way below her "live" standards!

Another gem not to be missed....

Rgds

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
Ning will be back next week..... Thos that missed her the previous time...

BOOK NOW.....!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1