The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Ning ] ✡✡ ► Definitely A Syt With Pinkish Nipple And Is A Must Try◄

✡✡ ► Ning ◄ ✡✡

Name: Ning
Stats: 32B-24-35
Height: 162cm
Weight: 43Kg
Services: Cim , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $120/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $150/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon55.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 10-09-2019 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Ning ] ✡✡ ► Definitely A Syt With Pinkish Nipple And Is A Must

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacs1979 View Post

Due to my busy schedule, i have totally forgotten about the appraisal for Ning from Sexamazon. Till date, having visited her twice due to the passion and attractiveness in her and i am already planning for my 3rd trip.

Anyway, this cute SYT is not to be missed and i will continue to RTF even when Vit M is already drying up from my wallet.
You guys can say that i already tio KC liao by her but i only has 1 word for it "Song"ah....

Hi! OKT will msg you again.

OKT: like other OKT, fast and responsive to msging

Look: Cute SYT like those poly and JC students
Communication: Her Eng Boon not bad.... can communicate but dont use too chim words else she will get lost ?????
GF: Top Top GFE feeling... already started when you enter the house
Body: Slim body, Slim legs, Slim arms and has neh neh....
Boobs: pinky nips and a handful of meat for her boobs
Painting/Fingering: tight and gets wet easily
BBBJ: Yes, started the appetizer in the bathroom liao...she can blow on the bed for very long... but heart pain to see that happen... so bros dont torture her...
FJ: works hard and can do few patterns... you can cum very fast since she is tight...

Conclusion: please protect this gem, remember to treat her well and dont bully her.
She is hardworking and friendly....

Play hard but Play safe please. You are protecting yourself as well as protecting her.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Ning ] ✡✡ ► Definitely A Syt With Pinkish Nipple And Is A Must

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman18 View Post
FR for Ning (SA)

Looks: 9/10 As per photos, but couple shades darker as usual. kawaii SYT type, those looking for sexy seductress type can look elsewhere
Body: 9/10 very slim, no fats, teenage girl kind of long legs
Boobs: 8/10 Dunno simi cup la, but natural and nice to fondle. Not pink nips as advertised la, but not those black headlights kind, low mileage for sure
Bbbj: 7/10 Very hardworking kind, but suction not enough imo.
FJ: 8/10 She got many patterns of riding, lazy/tired bros like me can just lie there and enjoy the ride and view. When i take control and pump her, the stereo got louder and louder, i'm sure her flatmate can hear from outside. Her attempts to keep it down made me more shiok and pump harder and faster. Ended up taking turns pumping her and she cowgirl for about an hour until I finally shot on her tight body.
GFE: 10/10 Come in only she give me a cold bottle of water to drink, pamper me the whole session like a real gf. I kena KCed for sure
RTF: yeah, she came here to work to help with family debt and since I kena KCed liao sure help haha

If you read my FR liao go find her please treat her gently, i'm sure you will receive back the max GFE like me
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Noticed a new Syt has arrived. After confirming with okt that she meets my criteria, quickly make a booking. Guess I’ve “beaten” the other regular cheongsters this time round and got the 1st blood. Hohoho... Here we go, Ning from SA.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Between central and northeast. Nearest MRT is at least 15min walk away but there are several buses along the main road.

Apartment:
Quite a new condo apartment (not those old and run-down building) in a very discreet area. Clean rooms too.

Face: 9/10
Sweet Syt face! She looked pretty to me even with very little make-up. Confirmed with lady that she is 20 years old niah. If u like Carrie’s and Hi’s look, Ning definitely looked more youthful and prettier than these 2 lor! She was wearing her white sleeveless blouse and a short patterned skirt. I tot I’m gg to bonk a JC gal. Din even hv to ask her to change into the cosplay set that I hv brought along liao. Hohoho...

Body: 9/10
Slim, smooth skin, fairer than usual Thai tone and flat tummy. Very guai guai gal with no ink at all. Average Thai height and definitely taller than Carrie with longer sexy legs.

Boobs: 8.5/10
B cup natural boobs and little pinkish nipples. Initially tot she has only A+ or B- from the stable pictures but turned up its B cup and with a bit pinkish nipples. Mai tu liao, die die must suck and grab her firm boobs. Rem I heard her moaning softly when i pulled up her white and cute little bra and licked her sensitive nipples the very first time.

Frenching: 9/10
Very shy gal. So I started off with just kisses on the lips. But after I make her feel at ease, I managed to french her. Hahaha. (Evil smile)

Painting/Fingering: 9/10
Very little bushes and no smell. Mai tu liao, die die hv to paint her young oyster. Fingering is also allowed too. Bear in mind that she is a syt and first time here, I did it softly and gently. Yea, I know it’s very tempting but I hope the other cheongsters will not do it roughly on her. Pls dun destroy her cute and young oyster.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan but I’m surprised that she actually gave me a BBBJ during shower and DT me on the bed. I immediately went down to do a 69 with her. Shiok!

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several positions but the look of her shy and girlish face becoming more and more aroused as I penetrated deeply into her is like VISA’s advertisement, priceless. Initially she was trying to control herself not to make any noise but I purposely thrusted into her deeply and in a fast and furious motion till she let out her moan. Think she is very embrassed after that as I teased her that she screamed out very loud. Haha. Evil me.

GFE: 9.5/10
Limited and basic English only but she can speak some Chinese phases. If u like Carrie’s attitude and service, I think Ning will not disappoint u even though Ning is very shy and not that experienced, but she is still willing to try to serve u as much as possible

Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitey! And yes, Okt has promised to give me priority booking. She is really one of those rare gems!

My original Nick: (@^@)
Pls do up my pts if u like my FR especially the photo below.

Note:
Lastly, I keeping mentioning that Ning is a very cute gal. If u up my reputation, I will like to share with u another cute and sexy pic of her. Rem to state ur name hor. Hahaha.... another evil smile.

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

FR for Ning from SA on 13 Sep.

OKT: Responsive

Looks: 7.5/10 SYT (80% similar to photo)

Body: 8/10 Slim SYT

Boobs: 8/10 Natural Bs

BBBJ: 9/10 Long BBBJ action

FJ: 9/10 Accommodating in all positions

RTF: Yes!
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-09-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkillamilla View Post
FR for Ning from Sex Amazon

Before i rate, i have to admit this is the best I ever had. Seriously.

OKT: 10/10 fast, legit and sincere. I like.

Location: 9/10. One of the best. Condo sia. 9 reason being i had one in hotel room before so yeah, this is not bad already. condo with private parking lots. Discrete and well deep hidden.

Looks: 10/10 At first I found her looking a bit different from the photos, but she gets prettier as you look at her more. She is wayyyyy above average for thai. Reminiscing the ex lovers or girls you tried to woo when in secondary school.

Age: without asking, you can definitely tell that she is a young SYT. See for yourself to believe.

Figure: 9/10. Quite skinny, but she is tall maybe 1.6m so its a win. Just a bit boney when grabbing ribs area during cowgirl.

Boobs: 9/10 maybe a B but its really above average for her skinny and low fat percentage body.

Pussy: 10/10 clean, shaved and tiny. Really look like virgin kind or never really use one.

Bbbj: 10/10 really takes a whole lot of mental willpower to resist off loading into that sweet small mouth of hers.

FJ: 11/10. Refer to below.

Detail:

Was welcomed with warm smile. Ushered into the room. Was a bit awkward as we had some miscom. Her english is not perfect but not bad, comprehensible. She brought me into the shower and automatically bathe me. Once washed off the soap, she started to give me a bbbj. Im like wow! When she got on her knees and work my kkj out, I feel like im on cloud 9. Water was still running from shower head so i offed it to save water. After the short introductory pre game, I am bonkers and i want to decloberise the **** out of her. Laid down on the bed and wanted to start a convo. She suddenly came and french with me! I went bonkers again. Worked my boy and sucked it with passion and good amount of suction. Had to stop her halfway before my sons and daughters erupt into her mouth. Straight away put helmet on me and start to ride. HOWEVER, due to the girth of my kkj, she had a hard time fitting it in. So we took it slow. But she so sexy when she moan and i cant help it but to increase my pace. She was tight as yoga hot pants. Now I’m still feeling nua in my kkj. I’m a long gamer so it took quite a hit on her. Seeing her in pain really breaks my hard so I had to give in and slow down. Had to adjust and reinsert a few times as she really felt the pain. When was the last time you see such reaction? First fuck/virgin fuck?. Seeing her almost tear makes me blame my mom for my big bird. So i suggested to stop work order and proceed with bj only. BUT she said no, she want to continue im like wow this girl is determined to satisfy her customer. If she is grab driver i would rate 6stars. So we switched to missionary but it was too painful for her we went back to cowgirl. She rode me like theres no tomorrow. Frenching, sucking my nips and painting me all over while riding. Once she hits my soft spot for riding with knees up, 5 mins my boy erupted. It was like a good 30-40 mins. She reminded me that im left with 30’ mins for round 2. BUT i told her no, im tired we will just talk. Actually i feel heartache to see her being acceptive of my girth and taking it balls deep. Therefore I granted her time off and just chatted. We had a good talking session (maybe due to minor age gap). She even sent me downstairs. GFE to the max i thought i was dreaming.

May i suggest guys please be gentle on this fine specimen. If you have big boi like me just 1 time will do, give her the time off she deserve. Im pretty sure her meimei will be sore and tired tmr but i really cant help it. Its just too good. This exotic beauty will be leaving soon i think 1 week? So please hurry while stock last.

NB: her short hair with mini ponytail really caught me off guard. I am mesmorised by her. BTW i dont work for Sex Amazon or what this is LEGIT. Look at my previous FRs. Half fuck compared to this detailed report. And i think the price is a steal. Good deal.

RTF: definitely yes. I would do it everyday if my boi can take it. Even if my boi is tired seeing Ning will marikita. As well as let other bros out there to try ma.. may i remind again please be gentle, she is really damn tight so, yeah cum fast.
Thanks Bro For FR

Last edited by Sexamazon; 14-09-2019 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkillamilla View Post
FR for Ning from Sex Amazon

Before i rate, i have to admit this is the best I ever had. Seriously.

OKT: 10/10 fast, legit and sincere. I like.

Location: 9/10. One of the best. Condo sia. 9 reason being i had one in hotel room before so yeah, this is not bad already. condo with private parking lots. Discrete and well deep hidden.

Looks: 10/10 At first I found her looking a bit different from the photos, but she gets prettier as you look at her more. She is wayyyyy above average for thai. Reminiscing the ex lovers or girls you tried to woo when in secondary school.

Age: without asking, you can definitely tell that she is a young SYT. See for yourself to believe.

Figure: 9/10. Quite skinny, but she is tall maybe 1.6m so its a win. Just a bit boney when grabbing ribs area during cowgirl.

Boobs: 9/10 maybe a B but its really above average for her skinny and low fat percentage body.

Pussy: 10/10 clean, shaved and tiny. Really look like virgin kind or never really use one.

Bbbj: 10/10 really takes a whole lot of mental willpower to resist off loading into that sweet small mouth of hers.

FJ: 11/10. Refer to below.

Detail:

Was welcomed with warm smile. Ushered into the room. Was a bit awkward as we had some miscom. Her english is not perfect but not bad, comprehensible. She brought me into the shower and automatically bathe me. Once washed off the soap, she started to give me a bbbj. Im like wow! When she got on her knees and work my kkj out, I feel like im on cloud 9. Water was still running from shower head so i offed it to save water. After the short introductory pre game, I am bonkers and i want to decloberise the **** out of her. Laid down on the bed and wanted to start a convo. She suddenly came and french with me! I went bonkers again. Worked my boy and sucked it with passion and good amount of suction. Had to stop her halfway before my sons and daughters erupt into her mouth. Straight away put helmet on me and start to ride. HOWEVER, due to the girth of my kkj, she had a hard time fitting it in. So we took it slow. But she so sexy when she moan and i cant help it but to increase my pace. She was tight as yoga hot pants. Now I’m still feeling nua in my kkj. I’m a long gamer so it took quite a hit on her. Seeing her in pain really breaks my hard so I had to give in and slow down. Had to adjust and reinsert a few times as she really felt the pain. When was the last time you see such reaction? First fuck/virgin fuck?. Seeing her almost tear makes me blame my mom for my big bird. So i suggested to stop work order and proceed with bj only. BUT she said no, she want to continue im like wow this girl is determined to satisfy her customer. If she is grab driver i would rate 6stars. So we switched to missionary but it was too painful for her we went back to cowgirl. She rode me like theres no tomorrow. Frenching, sucking my nips and painting me all over while riding. Once she hits my soft spot for riding with knees up, 5 mins my boy erupted. It was like a good 30-40 mins. She reminded me that im left with 30’ mins for round 2. BUT i told her no, im tired we will just talk. Actually i feel heartache to see her being acceptive of my girth and taking it balls deep. Therefore I granted her time off and just chatted. We had a good talking session (maybe due to minor age gap). She even sent me downstairs. GFE to the max i thought i was dreaming.

May i suggest guys please be gentle on this fine specimen. If you have big boi like me just 1 time will do, give her the time off she deserve. Im pretty sure her meimei will be sore and tired tmr but i really cant help it. Its just too good. This exotic beauty will be leaving soon i think 1 week? So please hurry while stock last.

NB: her short hair with mini ponytail really caught me off guard. I am mesmorised by her. BTW i dont work for Sex Amazon or what this is LEGIT. Look at my previous FRs. Half fuck compared to this detailed report. And i think the price is a steal. Good deal.

RTF: definitely yes. I would do it everyday if my boi can take it. Even if my boi is tired seeing Ning will marikita. As well as let other bros out there to try ma.. may i remind again please be gentle, she is really damn tight so, yeah cum fast.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 14-09-2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster (A)

Old 10-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-09-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1