The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold
Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

1 bump for the night!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

- Inbox Full, Kindly open this link for contacts
http://someofthehottestchicks.blogspot.com/
http://siaplayground.weebly.com/index.html
Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

A pre-Moday Blue BUMP!!

If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true..
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do...
- Genie in a bottle, Christina Aguilera

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

金妮:“不要... 不要... 不要停... 你好坏。“

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals...

Details:
Name: Genie 金妮
Look: 7.5/10 (SYT poly girl look)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, almost wan to treat her a Big Mac meal)
Boob: 34A (Not for boob lovers, but great for people who like the SYTs.)

Frenching: 8/10 (very GFE feeling, but you need to rub her correctly)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (wet and TIGHT!!)

Rates : $80/1shot/60mins(exclude room charges & CD)

Picture and Contact links HERE
Old 04-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A good FR is worth 1,000 BUMPS!!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold

Wow...Wow.... Lunch Time Liao....!!

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals...

Details:

CLICK HERE For Picture and Contact
Old 06-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump
Old 06-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sexyboy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Genie syt 80/1/1 -

Origin - dong bei
Age - forget to ask
Looks - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10. Slim, small build with cute nice round boobs
Boobs - 32A. Round small boobs with cute nipples
Fingering - nvr try
Painting - 6/10.
cim/Cof/Cob - nvr ask n try
Bj - 6/10. Capped. Feel she is inexperience, maybe she still green.
Fj - 6/10, she was riding me but looks like she cannot tahan my dick power n request to do missionary but she was very high n wet when pump her hard n fast.
GFE - 6.5/10. Maybe din manage to communicate with her well.
Rtf - Maybe
Damage - 80/1/1
Old 06-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Another lunch time BUMP!!!

A short and honest FR is better than my bumps!! Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyboy2010 View Post
Short FR on Genie syt 80/1/1 -

Origin - dong bei
Age - forget to ask
Looks - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10. Slim, small build with cute nice round boobs
Boobs - 32A. Round small boobs with cute nipples
Fingering - nvr try
Painting - 6/10.
cim/Cof/Cob - nvr ask n try
Bj - 6/10. Capped. Feel she is inexperience, maybe she still green.
Fj - 6/10, she was riding me but looks like she cannot tahan my dick power n request to do missionary but she was very high n wet when pump her hard n fast.
GFE - 6.5/10. Maybe din manage to communicate with her well.
Rtf - Maybe
Damage - 80/1/1
Old 07-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

bump bump
Old 08-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster (A)

1 bump for TGIF!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold

sunday bump!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

bump bump
Old 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

A hot and steamy BUMP!!

Details:

CLICK HERE For Picture and Contact
Old 13-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

A hot and sunny BUMP!!!
Old 14-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster (A)

Bump. Bump
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1