The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fang Er 70/2hr/unl

Thanks bro Simon88Qing for the contact and here a short FR for Fang Er

After a few try manage to get Fang Er cos of her working time.

Looks: 6.5/10 Not for SYT lover but her slutty looks do kill
Body: 5/10
Boobs: It a A cups with nice nipples to suck with
BBBJ: 7.5/10 She really know how to blow and lick
Catbath: 5/10 I think it too short.
Frenching: Yes she like it
AR: 7/10 Not bad, it very itchy.
FJ: 8/10 Any position aslo can
RTF: Still got other to try

I forgot to try CIM.

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Andy22 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pm me cttd pls???
Old 01-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horny_hobbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pls pm me fang er's contact! i want to try her services!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
superginko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc thanks
Old 01-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shakering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fang Er FR out, hot from oven.
Thanks bro Simon88Qing for the contact !

After a massage fling in JB last nite, still manage to fix up Fang Er noon today.

She's shorter than I expected, but indeed look like Korean/Jap MILF look.
Small boobs (i like...) and a little tummy fat. She said she's 10kg more when she just arrived S'pore. Guess all the exercises do paid off.
And she likes soft singing in the shower and did a little more services than I expected

Looks: 6.5/10 Not for SYT lover, but not so old either, she says 30, i believe so. Smooth face/skin texture. Korean/Jap housewife type lookalike, with dimple on one side only.
Body: 5.5/10 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: A+ with long pointed nipples to suck
BBBJ: 7/10 Abit too fast speed for me, but can know her lick skill is good
Frenching: 9/10 Yes she likes sparring
AR: 6/10 Quite short time, room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 My first shot took 1 hr, all patterns in, she is patience and accomodating. She cum 3 times b4 I did.
Hair-trimming: Patience to serve w/ good skill.
CIM: 7/10 Did not BBBJ till CIM for 2nd shot as lack of time, so decide to pcc and CIM
RTF: Maybe, try others first.
Overall: 7.5/10 (good service-oriented lady)

Damage: $70 + $10(tips for hair-trimming) + $30 hotel + CDs
Old 01-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro can i have de ctc ? THANK
Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

josephandjose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, can i have contact plz? thanks
Old 02-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Simon88Qing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSimon88Qing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakering View Post
Fang Er FR out, hot from oven.
Thanks bro Simon88Qing for the contact !

After a massage fling in JB last nite, still manage to fix up Fang Er noon today.

She's shorter than I expected, but indeed look like Korean/Jap MILF look.
Small boobs (i like...) and a little tummy fat. She said she's 10kg more when she just arrived S'pore. Guess all the exercises do paid off.
And she likes soft singing in the shower and did a little more services than I expected

Looks: 6.5/10 Not for SYT lover, but not so old either, she says 30, i believe so. Smooth face/skin texture. Korean/Jap housewife type lookalike, with dimple on one side only.
Body: 5.5/10 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: A+ with long pointed nipples to suck
BBBJ: 7/10 Abit too fast speed for me, but can know her lick skill is good
Frenching: 9/10 Yes she likes sparring
AR: 6/10 Quite short time, room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 My first shot took 1 hr, all patterns in, she is patience and accomodating. She cum 3 times b4 I did.
Hair-trimming: Patience to serve w/ good skill.
CIM: 7/10 Did not BBBJ till CIM for 2nd shot as lack of time, so decide to pcc and CIM
RTF: Maybe, try others first.
Overall: 7.5/10 (good service-oriented lady)

Damage: $70 + $10(tips for hair-trimming) + $30 hotel + CDs
PM me for her contact.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

geforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

can share her contact!
thankss!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Denso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have her number please?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Simon88Qing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSimon88Qing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChoice View Post
Bro Simon

Thanks for the contact. Tried her earlier of the week butonly has time to write now...sorry

Booked the room and waited eagerly for her appearance. Ding dong bell ring, peeped thru the hole and saw a pleasant and cheerful lady standing outside. Open the door and greeted by her warm smile.

I was watching the worldcup goals replay showing on the tv and she actually knew the teams playingand commented the scores...wow, she also into soccer yeah. TCSS for awhile on soccer and proceeded to shower. I am rubbing my body and she keeps insisting that she will do it for me and me shd juz relax. Pretty service-orientated and like to please customer alot...tats good attitude.

Anyway, dried my body and wited for her on bed. She came and lied besides me and started her fierce tounge fighting straightaway.......wow, suck, twirl, lick, probe....you name it she all did it. And roam my finger down to her lovenest and its really gushing with water liao heehee.....
And her hand is not free at all. started to stroke my little bro, frenching and moaning at the same time. Phew, its erotic bro i tell u.

She pin me down and move her tounger down my 2ic and start to savvy it tenderly. Good sucking speed and uses her tounge and saliva alot...yeah saliva! In between sucking, she will "put" more saliva on the 2ic head and uses her thumb and index finger to caress it....the feeling is so shiok and the head is so sensitive already after her sucking.

Asked her to move south for AR as i like to try her AR. She obliged happily. AR is heavanly. Tongue gliding up and down the "assline" (if u know wat i mean and up the pole and lick the head. She did it so smoothly in a flow that u just hope she dont stop and keep on doing it.

I have enjoyed for a good 15mins and finally tell her to suck and stroke harder so i can let her taste my cum too She did as told and it erupted everything in her mouth. True enuf, she engulfed everything and keep on sucking tiil e last drop. She proceed to toilet, wash her mouth and brush her teeth which i like coz it means she is also hygenic

Lied besides me thereafter and TCSS abit. Seeing her tired, i voluntered to massage her. She was shy at first but relented after my "few touches" Soon, her pussy started to moist and then watery hahaha as i can hear the phiz phiz sound when caress.

FangEr face started to turn red and eyes half closed half open Knowing she cant take it anymore, i quicken my pace and probing. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her to french again. while kissing, she reached for the cap, tear it and cap me.

Give it to her hard and good and she is moaning real loud. Finally i also surrender and fall into her arm after 2nd shot out.

Rested for awhile and phone ring to let us know time almost up. had a qucik shower and left the room.

She is indeed a nice girl and eager to please. Sorry if the FR is too long, i will shortcut it next time ya......
Don't missed such a FL with great service and skill at just only 70/2/unlimited
PM me for her contact

Simon

Last edited by Simon88Qing; 03-08-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jaghpaalsingh is Cool - loads of Potential

let's share her number:

*!!#@#&)
Old 03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jaghpaalsingh is Cool - loads of Potential

simon88qing aka dell aka denso aka david wong

cool.... pm me for her contact, same old tune bro!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
JacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all THANKS to T.S for her contacts . Sorry for not giving a immediate FR . I had rtf her 3 times already and thus I feel I owe her this much as appreciation . I must say the passion ; attitude and service of this gem is worth every dollar and sperm i spent ! i will tell you why ! below is the summary of the 2 short times and one over nighter i spent with her !

1)Looks and figure department is GND young milf , short and petite ! easy to toss around in bed ! carry around while fucking her ! :P

2)What is great about her is her easy going attitude and service ! never give up and ask and you will receive as long its within her . told her what i wanted and she complied !

3)GFE and passsionate ! great frenching queen ! paint her well as her G spot is easily located . she will beg to be fucked ! beggingly touching herself while i hurriedly put on my 003 condom ! how i wish my GF is that passionate and horny !

with her pricing and attitude and service and ok looks . one of the best provider around ! try her before she retires ! i know i will soon !
Old 04-08-2010, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
Meteor77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeteor77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS your FE should be awarded the best customer service awards and best vaccum power awards. Now is 6.30am rang her at 4am and she is still up. Got a rm and waited to experience her power. 30mins later she rang the bell. The service oriented MILF made me cum 2 times.....even till the last 15 mins when the operator called she didn't let me go and feel that i can do 1 round more. And Vooom.......1 more shot into her mouth.

A slight improvement could be ask her to consider to use listerin, mild smell emits from her breath after suxin so many dicks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1