The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
prc wang jia

first and thx to bro wong for his intro. last night has make arrangement with her @ her nearby working place.when she got into my car i was like (wow) cfm face, mai tu liao bring her to nearest xx81

In the room she say she was abit shy whether can dim the light a bit, of course can la reply me. while she was dimming the light i was going behind her back and start the auto roaming with my lip at her ear and right hand on her boos left hand down to her panty and she was like ( pls dun stop ) her action.i think she love it,carry her to the bed and try to french her but she kind of reject but nvm strip her to her naked and have a good look at her boobs soft and smooth ( i like ) while we were hugging tightly she suggest that we should go for a bath first,in the bathroom the light was bright now i can see clearly of her ( but one sad thing about her is her boobs quite sag leh i mean for her age ) but nvm we enjoy soapping each other.

After we have done our cleaning proceed to the bed for action, has request her for bj, she say ok but with cap on (she need more pratice you know what i mean ) after she have done for a few min she requested me to service her ( huh? ) ok i say, starting with her boobs first as usual and she has some sound effect slowly down to her cunt and do some painting and she was like grabbing my hair asking me not to stop, water was flowing and she cryout in chinese ( i want i want your didi ) ok put on my cap do the usual, she told me not shiok she want doggie (think she loves most, for bro has try her dun you think so )the way she tilt up her ass was like wow cant tahan liao. done about 10min finally uploaded,both of us is like sardine in a can stuck on top of her,while im trying to get up sunddenly she grab my hand and say in chinese can wait for a while, ask her why something wrong i reply she say no just wanted to feel the warmth of my didi a little more, so we stuck a few min more before we go for the bath.

Overall i think both of us enjoy a lot and we really make full used of the 2hrs get change and tip her a little more,send her to her nearby working place as there is another bro waiting for her.

look:8/10
bj:6/10
french:never try
damage:she will tell you
Old 26-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: prc wang jia

there is already a thread started....
Old 26-07-2008, 08:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Thunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, is she the same Wang Jia under the thread titled SYT KTV Waitress?

Thanks
Old 26-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi TS,

without asking for the contact, i have due cause to think that she is the same FL as the one in the thread SYT PRC Waitress in KTV.

From your post 111 in that thread, u are actually writing a FR instead of sharing the contact here. Hopefully u r not starting this thread to pass the contact around without the original TS acknowledgement and permission!!!!!

Big BOSS has started the FL Dome 2 section to ease the congestion and segregate the free sharing of FLs from the registered OKT FLs. Hope that u all dont create unnecessary threads, if not in no time this section will have 50 or mores pages and become messy.

Please PM the moderator to delete this thread ASAP.
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.

Last edited by amity; 26-07-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1