The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 04:16 PM
darekara

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
looking for lady for fun

hi brother outthere i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks
Old 24-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of
Re: looking for lady for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by darekara View Post
hi brother outthere i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks
I want to minus yr points but too late, u already -3
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 24-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks
Poor chap, "new" but sbf since 2006 and dunno how to go about fulfilling his basic needs. Go catch up on your homework, on this dummy's guide to FL: Before you kena zapped to smithereens

http://samsforum.com/welcome...s-fl-dome.html
Old 24-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Since 2006 and still not sure how to get contact???
I've been here only for a few months and already got 2 bonk from senior bro's contact...hmm....
Kind of suspicious, maybe this bro looking for free bonk, which is why he is bonking wall so far....
Old 24-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dial 1800-I 1 2 BONK... .. or email to [email protected] for enquiries.. ..

thanks for posting in SBF bro darekara

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 24-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
woopee love your new looks.....
Old 25-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just wanna thank that dickless bloke (running scared behind comp) for below favour. And I thought I was being kind with helpline to FL sticky. Neither did I bother to zap TS. Oh well, maybe it hurts where the sun dun shine

24-07-2008 07:09 PM Dun bully newbies lah
Quote:
Poor chap, "new" but sbf since 2006 and dunno how to go about fulfilling his basic needs. Go catch up on your homework, on this dummy's guide to FL: Before you kena zapped to smithereens
http://samsforum.com/welcome...s-fl-dome.html
Old 25-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just wanna thank that dickless bloke (running scared behind comp) for below favour. And I thought I was being kind with helpline to FL sticky. Neither did I bother to zap TS. Oh well, maybe it hurts where the sun dun shine
obviously, the sun does not shine where cowards hide ~ behind the shadows

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19500 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
lol dont lah bro bro i like ur alvata

Clip That I Like
Old 25-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
kezi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykezi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, pls read the sticky on FL thread.
Old 26-07-2008, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

poor "TS" ... must have had a drop too much at G-land...???

u were ard in 2006 and so what were doing all this time? probably looking at pics? and it took u 2 yrs and 2 months to have a sudden urge?

cheers
Old 26-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold

Dear dear dear bro,
I think u make a mistake to file a new thread with this topic....but i will cut the crap and tell u straight, simple and sweet ENGLISH.
Read the thread and post reply or pm the threadstarter. Please please please also mind your manners when asking for contacts. Fellow Bros are here to share, they dun owe u anything.
Next impt thing is to post an FR after you went for a session, that is what this whole forum about, with FR, other fellow bros can see and decide if they are interested and also can help the FL in getting a better rep/business. Without FR, this forum can be like losing half its purpose for fellow bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1