The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Guessing time

Boy or girl ?

Insists he's a girl.. .

No thanks said me

Old 18-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I didn't feel it as I was in the bus. But my friends said it was scary. Especially at 29th floor

Strangely no evacuation ordered

How much did the course in anilao cost ?
Felt at 5th floor Las Pinas.
Makati office (mine) was evacuated at 2nd shock

21-22k OWD, 3 days 2 night
Old 18-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
Felt at 5th floor Las Pinas.
Makati office (mine) was evacuated at 2nd shock

21-22k OWD, 3 days 2 night
Good deal. 👍
Old 18-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WARNING!!! WeChat SCAMS in Makati!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB_Spender View Post
Just wanted to share my experience of WeChat Scams running in Makati area. Here for work and whipped out my WeChat. Saw a few incoming friend requests and chatted with a girl. Picture look not bad. Offered 4K for service and agreed.

Upon reaching room, looks 70% close to the pic. Do the deed but very commercial feel. After finished, gave her the 4K...and the scam starts from here. She cook up stories said need top up to pay her boss. At first I refused then she raised her voice said her boss will come to my room to make trouble...I still insisted no pay.

Then she called her boss using her phone and her boss (fucking trans voice) said he/she "know my details" and will come to the hotel to make trouble if I don't pay now. All this while the girl is just adding oil to the fire and her face turned super black! After some heated argument (with threatening verses along the way)...I gave up and paid the top up which is 10K.

Total damage: 14K (SGD $370)

so WARNING to all bros...WeChat SCAM HAPPENING IN MAKATI!!! DON'T USE WeChat to find service in Makati!!! You will be scammed like the above!!!

You've been warned!!!

Just wondering how would you bros handle if you landed in such situations?
I agreed with what you did too. We don't wanna just extorted by others easily so you pushed back is correct. Since they bite and don't let go, if some money can settle then settle and take it like a lesson. If they really fk up and collude with police, say you rape the girl or what then even worse. Unless you got a hidden cam if not you no proof to take you didn't rape her.

Later kanna detain in PH, how you going to tell your work boss and family what happened and why you didn't make it back to SG. Bo hua one. We got more to lose than them. Even if you call hotel security, means the hotel/more people will know you call for service, if you are there with colleagues, later everyone know because of the drama.

Thank you for giving us a heads up! Up-ed you.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL126 View Post
Later kanna detain in PH, how you going to tell your work boss and family what happened and why you didn't make it back to SG. Bo hua one. We got more to lose than them. Even if you call hotel security, means the hotel/more people will know you call for service, if you are there with colleagues, later everyone know because of the drama.
Unless the girl has connection in cops, most hotel security know how to manage and close it. They don't want bad news, especially good hotel as they are supposed to keep the ID of visitor etc etc. And no under age as per the new mayor's rule, enforced by hotel.

But true, it may not end up well, if you follow the Chicken's advice and throw her out. Funny you say hidden camera, because in philippine law, having a hidden camera for your own safety is also a crime !! One guy recorded a city mayor pulling a gun, guess who went to jail ? The one who recorded, as he violated the mayor's privacy .. Feeleepeens.

BTW, Another Oops

https://philippineslifestyle.com/ove...n-in-paranaque
Old 19-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
"Police will also file human trafficking charges against the arrested 20 Chinese customers. One customer said they just drank there and did not get the women for sex."

wtf filipino police dont know how to define human trafficking isit, how can a customer be charged for human trafficking when he is the consumer?

"Parañaque City Mayor Edwin Olivarez said they discovered the illegal activity after they observed many Chinese nationals go in and out of the building even if it was not entirely yet."

lol so the filipino way of fighting crime is to follow the ah tiong
Old 19-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

wtf filipino police dont know how to define human trafficking isit, how can a customer be charged for human trafficking when he is the consumer?
Two things.

There's a bit of anti china sentiments stoked by by America and others. Right or wrong, no comments. Even recently a kid posted this on department of tourism page and her defenders said it's targeting Chinese. Even silly Considering PRA (www.pra.gov.ph) is under department of tourism and PRA promotes Philippines as a retirement destination

Secondly, there's no prostitution in Philippines, according to filipinos.

So every prostitution case gets filed under human trafficking, and the girls are "rescued", especially when the girls are working on their own volition. Nobody forced them

But human trafficking supposedly sounds nice for feeleepeens.

PS, human trafficking is non bailable. That is if case filed. If not you can pay cops. Once case lodged, big money to drop case. Or end up like this guy .. he is still in prison.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/jus...ail-fie-years/

Last edited by etsys; 20-09-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They were charging 9-20k a bonk! I wonder what the girls looked like at this establishment. That is very outrageous pricing unless it was an all in KTV.

The Philippines justice system is a joke of course. This human trafficking charge is just a way to extort foreigners. It has nothing to do with legality or due process.

The only safe way to not get screwed by the justice system in the Philippines is to not come under their radar at all. That means avoiding certain grey or high risk establishments like illegally run Chinese KTV brothels or gambling houses.
Old 20-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
The Philippines justice system is a joke of course. This human trafficking charge is just a way to extort foreigners. It has nothing to do with legality or due process.

It's a multi purpose law as it allows the cops To fxxks anybody

Btw a Angeles story .

Today .

Old 20-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

In this case it sounds like typical drunk Australian behavior and consequences though.

Old 20-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
In this case it sounds like typical drunk Australian behavior and consequences though.

Totally avoidable. Especially talking on a smart phone while on the road :P
Old 20-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally avoidable. Especially talking on a smart phone while on the road :P
Angmohs tend to turn into turds once they set foot in asia
Old 21-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
True that. Maybe he was live streaming his partying in Angeles to his brother :P no wonder got snatched and bashed !!! Amateur mistake
Old 21-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
There was two Davao FL in my Facebook. Let me see if I can find them .any estimate date ?
Thanks for the info over PM man! Will see how it goes and share the FR after.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bery true. Feel like they white privilege..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1