The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Ok, seems the mayor didn't like the Steak

PS, seems the latest round of closures are for tax avoidance, not paying taxes. What kind of business owner has money for a Porsche but not bothered to pay city taxes ???

Old 10-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

More appropriate here

Rumble in the Jungle ...

Atlantis (maybe forum may block the facebook link of the video .. )

https://www.facebook.com/mea.concept...62421168236321

Old 18-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Just an update:

1. Wet weather. Temperature can be as low as 25 °C.
2. Oppa is closed. Not sure if it is for long term though.
3. Arcadia is closed. Saw some hacking of walls.
4. New place known as Mega Dance. It's an alternative besides SkyTrax and High Society.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Just an update:

1. Wet weather. Temperature can be as low as 25 °C.
2. Oppa is closed. Not sure if it is for long term though.
3. Arcadia is closed. Saw some hacking of walls.
4. New place known as Mega Dance. It's an alternative besides SkyTrax and High Society.
yes, heard about Oppa being closed !!! Looks like for long term.

Those who were avoiding taxes or city licenses are finally learning their lessons, the hard way ..
Old 20-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Btw an Angeles story .

Today ....

Old 23-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Angeles Bakla fights

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...5688219 00951
Old 23-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have heard of any scams or extortions lately for bringing non working girls from dating sites back to the hotel and them not asking for any money.Sounds too good to be true but keeping my fingers crossed they showed up.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Any bros here have heard of any scams or extortions lately for bringing non working girls from dating sites back to the hotel and them not asking for any money.Sounds too good to be true but keeping my fingers crossed they showed up.
Yes and no. Lots of pinays are
a) not street smart
b) think its ok to have sex for fun
c) not virgin once they reach 14 or 15
d) while not really looking for NSA, quite a few ok to fuck and go
e) forget to say they have a baby (or more)
d) and a few - really are curious and wanna try a foreigner. Like one I met online, chat chat and said she just wanna fuck me for the fun of it, and 100% no commitment - and just want to fuck when she is not fertile. Now she wants to try toys !!!

but, also take note, quite a few
a) want husband
b) think fucking - lifelong commitment, especially when they been fucked and left aside by local boys, they have this impression foreigner will fuck and take care of them for life (and their baby too)
c) a small number will fuck and expect you to sustain the life of their lover too at your cost (and some foreigner found out very painfully, when boyfriend killed the foreigner when foreigner stop the money)
d) are too shy to tell you they are fucking you for money - well, good girls don't ask money right ? only prostitute will ask money.. And get very disappointed and sometimes mad when you don't give money. After all, when tita Berna fucked a foreigner, he always gave her 10,000,

Welcome to Philippines

The idea is to find out what is what, even if it meant making them feel bad sometimes ... by asking directly what they want, than face embarrassment.

Of course, if you are a certified hunk, ang moh then the chance of the girl looking for free fuck is very high (sorry i am a bit old an insecure) but know ang mohs get privilege from girls who think they are ok for free fuck and a lot who also wrongly think ang moh fuck and take care for life.

But - some are also certified scams. That's why if I meet strange girls I meet away from hotel, don't tell them my details and if jokingly she says she is ok to fuck and go off, then confidently take her to hotel. Or even better, find the nearest short time hotel.

Lot of short time hotel don't even ask to register. I sign in a Mike Jackson, or Kevin Costner - in short time hotel.

And there are short time drive through- go, guard will guide you to private chalet like cottage, ground floor parking, he will close the door, and then collect money. You can even hide a few girls in your car, but they won't care.

Good luck !!!
Old 25-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=etsys;19241284]Yes and no. Lots of pinays are
a) not street smart
b) think its ok to have sex for fun
c) not virgin once they reach 14 or 15

Fantastic read, bro etsys. You certainly have great understanding of the filipina mind which I believe can only be acquired through years of association with them. Some of their traits you mentioned are very true from the conversations I had with the filipinas I had arranged to meet, like 2 of them is the 1st time fucking a foreigner for fun and only the second man in their lives if that is true.Naturally these 2 are curious syts.
Also I like to add their family comes first. If you date a filipina you are essentially dating the family like this one I am meeting who only wants some chocolates for her siblings.
And totally agrees with you, you have to be upfront with them whether for serious relationship or just companionship bearing in mind they have a large contingent of uncles and nephews.
Thanks for the info, as it is anywhere in the world it pays to be cautious
Old 25-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fantastic read, bro etsys. You certainly have great understanding of the filipina mind which I believe can only be acquired through years of association with them. Some of their traits you mentioned are very true from the conversations I had with the filipinas I had arranged to meet, like 2 of them is the 1st time fucking a foreigner for fun and only the second man in their lives if that is true.Naturally these 2 are curious syts.
Well, more like lot of free time sitting in Mountain Province waiting for the rain season to end, so I can start some small construction. It's been raining on and off for the past 2 plus months ... Yeah, been screwing with pinays since 2002 or so, seen the good, bad, and ugly, including those who don't mind killing somebody despite knowing the repercussions ..

Quote:
Also I like to add their family comes first. If you date a filipina you are essentially dating the family like this one I am meeting who only wants some chocolates for her siblings.
If family or others involved, I stop talking Simple - but if they just ask for gift to friends and all, it's ok !! Stupidly, they love Toblerone and Hersheys, despite both being available locally. They prefer to tell their friends it came from abroad.. buy locally and give them. Save on luggage
Old 25-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
If family or others involved, I stop talking Simple - but if they just ask for gift to friends and all, it's ok !! Stupidly, they love Toblerone and Hersheys, despite both being available locally. They prefer to tell their friends it came from abroad.. buy locally and give them. Save on luggage
Yes they just love Toblerone, great taste and Philippines made chocolates are much too sweet and inexpensive for us too. Always brought some along as gifts and you could see the sweet smiles on their faces.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes they just love Toblerone, great taste and Philippines made chocolates are much too sweet and inexpensive for us too. Always brought some along as gifts and you could see the sweet smiles on their faces.
I stopped lugging Toblerone from SG. Buy locally, remove the price sticker, and pretend it came from Switzerland Little bola bola don't hurt
Old 26-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u are ok and In sg go lucky plaza and buy those 5 for $10 or 3 for $10. Those type they are happy too, remember chocolate like the melion they never see before
Old 26-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
If u are ok and In sg go lucky plaza and buy those 5 for $10 or 3 for $10. Those type they are happy too, remember chocolate like the melion they never see before
I usually get a load from Value Store; they have a great variety like Magnum, ferrero rocher, Cadbury, etc
Old 26-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I usually get a load from Value Store; they have a great variety like Magnum, ferrero rocher, Cadbury, etc
Wow bro thanks, better chocolate u have here

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1