The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tinder / 2 Dates or any girl up before

hi bro out there
Seem now a day got a lot of finding dates apps in available.
I always wonder are those gals from those Apps like Tinder and 2 Dates are available or easy to up (for whatever activities might be)..

Any bro kind to share and if you ever come across any gals is very easy to up ... please share
Old 22-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!
Re: Tinder / 2 Dates or any girl up before

I have ever matched with my camp mate GF on tinder. But i didn't really like my camp mate. Of course i didn't let my camp mate know. I sweet talk her and end up having sex with her during our staycaytion when my camp mate was having weekend duty

After we parted then i texted her to tell her i know who her bf was. Imagine i tell her face to face. Wonder what her expression will be
Old 27-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tinder / 2 Dates or any girl up before

wow... power bro

i dont hv any chance or any tricks.

if any master bro kind to share, appreciated..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OweMeMoney View Post
I have ever matched with my camp mate GF on tinder. But i didn't really like my camp mate. Of course i didn't let my camp mate know. I sweet talk her and end up having sex with her during our staycaytion when my camp mate was having weekend duty

After we parted then i texted her to tell her i know who her bf was. Imagine i tell her face to face. Wonder what her expression will be
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1