The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
10 Tips for bros who just started in chionging ktvs and joints.

After i read the rules for the WLs. I have a set of tips for bros who started chionging.

Rule 1: Never fall in love with a WL, they are here to make money. Often we do make mistakes of falling in love when that GFE hits you. But on the safe side .don't. How often do WLs marry us sg guys? yes they are cases but definitely not much.

Rule 2: Don't believe everything they say. Their job is to entertain customers.
they might say they love you, like you or what. But remember its their job. (but there are cases where they do fall in love)

Rule 3: Don't spend too much time on them. Work and making money (family) is utmost importance. You can always have girls running after money when you are rich but you can't have money running after girls.

Rule 4: They normally have alot of guys for them. You are NOT the special one. In most cases the special one is money.

Rule 5: Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)

Rule 6: When they start to lend money from you. you know you have to stop contact. Unless you really know her very very well.

Rule 7: If you really loved that particular WL. Don't overspend money on her.
Sometimes she's just there for money only. never love.

Rule 8: Its all entertainment in this places. Not SDU. Not places for finding your wife.

Rule 9: Always cap ur little bro. (you might not want any little yous or some disease

Rule 10 : Try to follow the above.

anyway im not perfect. i still broke some of the rules. LOL
Old 01-09-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: 10 Tips for bros who just started in chionging ktvs and joints.

nice thread u created, will uppz u tml for ur efforts.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

After the excellent post by bro ramon, we have again reached another milestone. Next up will have to wait for some KC expert to start a "101 tips on KC-ing a working gal".... And that will pull everyone to this dept.

Retired Samster
Old 01-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

@ bro jojogigi,

Good effort. Hav up you.
I dun want to be fussy here but are you able to write some past experiences as examples displaying the use of the tips given so that we can better relate to and implement the 10 commandment.

Retired Samster
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
@ bro jojogigi,

Good effort. Hav up you.
I dun want to be fussy here but are you able to write some past experiences as examples displaying the use of the tips given so that we can better relate to and implement the 10 commandment.
Erh Bro.. u retired liao arh?

TS, good thread but I believe that above points applies to all working girls.

I like your exclusions, esp for

they might say they love you, like you or what. But remember its their job. (but there are cases where they do fall in love)

To me, It is a dream.. so while we can enjoy it, we need to know when to wake up and come back to the real world where fairy tales dun exists

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Erh Bro.. u retired liao arh?

TS, good thread but I believe that above points applies to all working girls.

I like your exclusions, esp for

To me, It is a dream.. so while we can enjoy it, we need to know when to wake up and come back to the real world where fairy tales dun exists
Golden tub wash hand liao.
Already long time never go there, may not remember the direction to go..Wahahaha (Talk cock )

bro, I am abit curious. You like the exclusion in bold but you wrote that fairy tales dun exist. care to share your view on this?

Retired Samster
Old 01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Golden tub wash hand liao.
Already long time never go there, may not remember the direction to go..Wahahaha (Talk cock )

bro, I am abit curious. You like the exclusion in bold but you wrote that fairy tales dun exist. care to share your view on this?
Well.. put it this way.

You may really fall in love with each other so in a FT ending, you get marreid happily and life goes on.

In real life, U may not be able to get married b'coz of Govt rules, parental objections, $$ issues etc

Even if you are married, issues with the past may surface so not all will have happy ending... Making them fall in love with you in only the beginning... many hurdles remains and unless u are really to uproot yourself and move to somewhere where lesser people will know her past...sighz...

For my case, practicality took precedence in the end. I know my gal cannot carry herself well in the functions that i muz attend and also my position does not allow for the "possibility" that people may know about her past.

Those who do not have as much of an issue with image may have a easier way out

This is why I prefer to be (At Most) juz a little more than friends with Li Wei and some other WL whom I am closer with... no love and talk of future marriage but we can always be friends for life.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Well.. put it this way.
Understand the situation that you are in. It will not be easy or even impossible to work it out.

Even with an avearge Joe, I feel the greatest hurdle he has to clear is within himself, and that is he has to be very mindful not to let her past affects the present and future. And it really doesn't mean more love equals to more mindfulness. It is how much Joe believes this marriage can work out, and his other condition is the sensitivity of his spouse.
It will be easy for Joe to be highly motivated, but when the situation calls for a test, tendency for all hell break loose is high. It would take an immortal-like discipline to be consistent in this area of self control. Not many can do it, including me.

Retired Samster
Old 01-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogigi View Post
After i read the rules for the WLs. I have a set of tips for bros who started chionging.
Good job done here. But the realistic part is that;

Rule 1: Never fall in love with a WL, they are here to make money. Often we do make mistakes of falling in love when that GFE hits you. But on the safe side .don't. How often do WLs marry us sg guys? yes they are cases but definitely not much.
A bro in love will always think that he will be in the minority group.

Like I said, a bro in love will think that he will be in the minority group.

Rule 4: They normally have alot of guys for them. You are NOT the special one. In most cases the special one is money.
A bro in love will always think he is the special one.

Rule 5: Always try to pay for their services. Foc doesn't mean its good, always comes with a price afterwards (although sometimes its really foc)
Like I said, a bro in love will always think he is the special one.

anyway im not perfect. i still broke some of the rules. LOL
Just like everyone, they'll break the rules.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogigi View Post
For all the tips u mentioned, there is a way to make u think its alright to fall for WL.

"She is different from other gers"
Old 01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

Ohhhhhh..., I tot it was..
I printed out and file in

Can someone pls confirm. I am running out of A4 paper.

Retired Samster
Old 01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
ffff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the tips
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Actually sumtime it is really hard not to fall into the KC trap when the lady treats u very nice and different, and also when the gal happen to be ur type of gal.

But l must agree wif u guys, tat there are too many problems in the r/s le. $$$ issues, Trust, parents objection, the looks and mouth of the ppl ard u, worries, Too many problems liao...Such R/s will really give u hell and drive u crazy, man.

That is why sumtime l feel that how nice it will be if they are not in this profession, but sad to say, if they are not in this profession, l doubt they will wan to noe or get involved wif me.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Actually sumtime it is really hard not to fall into the KC trap when the lady treats u very nice and different, and also when the gal happen to be ur type of gal.
When a gal treat you nice and KC you - YOU ENJOY IT!!!!

When you want to KC a gal - TREAT IT AS A GAME!!! You may win or you may lose but it's all for fun, remember, don't use your heart, use your brain to strategise.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
When a gal treat you nice and KC you - YOU ENJOY IT!!!!

When you want to KC a gal - TREAT IT AS A GAME!!! You may win or you may lose but it's all for fun, remember, don't use your heart, use your brain to strategise.
l tink l have alot more to see and learn fro senior brothers here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1