The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
CarpeDiem555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guys shave or not shave

Been shaving for years until it has become a habit. Followed the instructions in this video and its quite useful:

Have been contemplating IPL but was not sure if it would damage sperm. Found a credible research article here which says that no DNA damage was caused by low-level laser: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21757512/ so might try IPL one day. Maybe after CB ends? LOL
Old 25-05-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guys shave or not shave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
N I m an avid runner thus I sweat a lot and bcos I go running shirtless, my shorts and underwear is soaked in my sweat. Being hairless reduces chafing (pubic hair rubbing against one another) Talk abt underwear wet wet!!
I used to run too, and once it rained heavily during a run. At the end of the run could see all the runners fully drenched. Some runners wear light coloured attire, and runners usually wear brief/panty, could see clearly all the shapes of pubes or no-pubes
Old 25-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuChoi View Post
I used to run too, and once it rained heavily during a run. At the end of the run could see all the runners fully drenched. Some runners wear light coloured attire, and runners usually wear brief/panty, could see clearly all the shapes of pubes or no-pubes
If they running top is light coloured and shld their sports bra be a dark or luminous colour it’s all too obvious. Then u may even see nipples poking out as well.

As for briefs/panty/thongs that one harder to decipher bcos most wear black below.

Speaking of which: ytd when I went running only spotted 1 shirtless female in dark blue sports bra Other females in racerback tops and short short galore. Not bad figures too.

Let’s see later today.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1