The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Oh please dont feel bad at all. In fact, it's my fault that I should have been clearer.

LS is "lifestyle" club. It's basically a swinging/swapping. Couples and even groups can go to basically have sex out in the open and if other parties are willing, swap or have group sex. Yes, in both Oja and Yessica, half the club is where the singles have to sit. They can see the action on the other half but cannot join unless one of the couples asks for the single to join them.

The couples price simply includes the use of the booth, drinks and food for the entire night. Any sex that takes place is purely up to the parties involved. This is to skirt the law because technically, there is no 'money for sex' at play. So yes, it all depends on luck, how many couples are there and if they're down to play.

As far as singles go, I dont know how much they have to pay. But they do have to pay a cover charge as well. Sadly, this in no way guarantees that they will get any action but all singles get to enjoy the show.

I'll PM you more details.
PM and up your points. thanks bro
Old 03-03-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Anyone went before hookers hill in Itaewon ?
It just one stretch of road right where a little bit like Amsterdam ?
Old 03-03-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

i went 1 yr,plus ago, no more le
Old 03-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh please dont feel bad at all. In fact, it's my fault that I should have been clearer.

LS is "lifestyle" club.
I'll PM you more details.
Thanks man, got your PM.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
i went 1 yr,plus ago, no more le
Damm I was planning a trip to Korea but had to postpone it due to virus
So basically there is no more red light district in Seoul except for those private. Anma
Old 04-03-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Damm I was planning a trip to Korea but had to postpone it due to virus
So basically there is no more red light district in Seoul except for those private. Anma
go gain, you will not be disappointed, I am missing the place already
Old 08-04-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss it everyday, hahaha.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi,

May I know does Gain Anma provide BBBJ or only CBJ?

I need BBBJ
Old 18-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Eson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Hi,

May I know does Gain Anma provide BBBJ or only CBJ?

I need BBBJ
Everything they have bro. But u need a korean friend to bring u in.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow it's been a while but I'm dreaming of going back to Seoul. Last time was at Fish Anma in Gangnam. (wonder if still around) 230KRW but I used credit card. Club was hot but I think daytime so not as happening, in room was hotter, she really rocked my world!
Old 15-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Still remember a number of years ago, I went to Cheongnyangni 588 after lunchtime....i remember coming out of the train station and walk into the small streets, then got lost, walk out again to the starbucks and use wifi check google maps, then finally found the way....was interesting, walk the whole length of it, not all are open but a number of them are open and honestly, some of the girls are damn pretty. And when I open my mouth in English, a number of them rejected, a number of them accepted. I finally settled on one slim small tits as I like it...I remember around $80 SGD? really no service, go up, not much foreplay, fuck and go....haha but good experience with a pretty girl. After fucking got free green tea haha! I think it has been demolished if I am not wrong... Seoul really damn difficult to chiong for non korean speaking people....
Old 17-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Still remember a number of years ago, I went to Cheongnyangni 588 after luncht I think it has been demolished if I am not wrong... Seoul really damn difficult to chiong for non korean speaking people....
yeah, 588 is totally gone and a thing of the past. It's all high-rise buildings now, same as Yongsan.
Old 18-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah, 588 is totally gone and a thing of the past. It's all high-rise buildings now, same as Yongsan.
Hey Bro, you in Korea or still chionging Philippines? I find it difficult to find good places to fuck for non korean speakers even in Seoul, i end up sleep early in hotel most of the time 🤣🤣
Old 18-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dcseeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lots of memories visiting that 588 in the early 2000s when I didn't want to put in the work with a real girl in Hongdae or Sinchon.

Seoul has changed so much since I lived there in the early 2000s. Was there for work last spring and was amazed at the differences. Even the anmas in Gangnam, when I lived there before I had no problem letting service wherever I wanted as a white guy but last year I got rejected from three anmas before finding a white foreigner friendly place.

Quote:
Old 18-06-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Hey Bro, you in Korea or still chionging Philippines? I find it difficult to find good places to fuck for non korean speakers even in Seoul, i end up sleep early in hotel most of the time 🤣🤣
Yeah I still live in Seoul but I rarely go to Korean KTVs or massage parlors here. I do go to the swinger clubs here in Seoul but there are way better LS clubs in S'pore from what I hear.

The P4P scene in Seoul is shrinking. Many places are moving to online booking only or exclusive venues and the price just keeps going up. There is also a surge in Thai and Korean-Chinese parlors opening up and that is slowly cutting into the market here. Gain so far still one of the best places to go and they do take non-Korean Asians so you're still in luck.

I mostly travel to Thailand and the Philippines now for vacation. So much cheaper and ten times better. The girls there are more relaxed and willing to just have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1