The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Please don't try that. RM50 can get you in but when out you dunno how they gonna charge you.....[/QUOTE]

Bro,
Thank u for your concerns. Me & my buddies have done that several times liao. So far so good. We're all afraid of getting shot down by our wives or gfs mah.

Vamp[/QUOTE]

Well, we usually will just walk in and out as we like, not until recently when the border getting tighter control. Better dont over playing it, you may not look if there is police block at Betong side.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 18-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok Here goes my overdue report.

Reach KL on Wed nite (11 May), stayed over at one of my buddies' place then set off around 5am the next day. As usual we did plenty of TCSS along the scenic drive. One note of interest for those who drives, there;s a new highway that connects Kuala Kangsar to Gerik that is still under construction. Imagine how much time that will save.

Anyway back to the main story, reach the border, surprisingly, very nicely done up with covered parking lots. Met our agent, then we proceeded in his Thai registered car. All 3 of us didnt get our passport chop at the Thai immigration. Msia side have to chop. Cost = RM10 per pax. Hat Yai is free if u know the right people.

As usual, we always book at Merlin hotel (829 baht per nite + tax). 1st stop we got the numerous agents to send the gals up to our room for selection. Bear in mind, the agents make a little more extra so its better to view first, then ask which shop theyre from. Trust me, if its not a weekend, its better to go & pick the gals from the shop. Its cheaper.
Hate to do this but do avoid this chinese Thai agent, Ah Van. Though he knows us quite well, yet when he "open price" its like cow to the slaughter. Always quoting RM50 higher.

Anyway, I pick a rather dark-skin plumish gal coz she has huge melons for ST. Damage RM120 for 2 hrs. At the same time, I booked another fair skin gal for about RM230.
ST= so-so nia. 17 yo.Really cute face but a bit plumish but has huge melons. Really enjoyed "kneading her dough". Bath was ok as she was very shy. Made her damn wet then screwed/exploded her from behind. After 20 minutes rest, she wanted to "pao-pao" (Thai expression of wanting to make love) again. I politely rejected as my LT booking will be coming later & i wanted to save my bullets. So after tipping her RM20, I asked her to leave with the promise I may look her up if my LT gal is not up to it.

5pm, my fair skin LT gal came. 19 yo, Very cocky attitude. Though her flaws, she made up for her enthuasism & her playfulness. The Ap-nam was very good, she blow me & teased me while showering & did kinky stuff like screwing with the curtains drawn. Damn shiok!!!! Smallish boobs, nice BJ but she's tall & slim. My specs!!!!
Then we went for seafood dinner, weather was very cold, due to rain. My friends all have no complaints on their gals.
Grand View disco is being replaced by Kiss Me. The management has put in a lot of effort by bringing in live performances, snake shows & girlie pole dancers. Thumbs up!!!!!

Nite screw was just as good, so i dont want to go into details.

Nxt day, I told my gal to take a break & come back after lunch coz I want to go for another ST. Thai gals are very jealous creatures.
Went downstairs to Jockey club to look for Ah Fook. Recommeded me a petite china gal (xiao fei) 23 yo, as what she claims for ST. RM150 for 1 hour..wah damn ex!!!!!! BTW, Betong now has quite a few china gals who are stunners but my thai agent never will bring us coz we know he dont get a cut.
Anyway, xiao fei came up to my room.she's quite reserved, but after a while, she began to tease me. Morning is still in its glory, I just stripped her & just screwed her (quickly insert condom). (Didnt shower hor, 1 hr nia so dun waste time!!) After 20 minutes of pumping & changing position, I already sweating. Xiao fei was enjoying the humping with her eyes closed & with soft moans. As i cannot tahan liao, i asked her can I cum anot? She nodded & pushed me to switch position where now she's on top. Shiok feeling, nice boobs to grasp & after 2 mins of her humping, i explode liao!!! Shiok feeling!!!
After we showered, i complained to her very expensive for this screw & she gave me her HP no, if i want to pao pao again, she can operate on the outside for RM100. wah!!! I told her maybe tomorrow.

After lunch, my LT gal came. Told me she wants pao pao. Jialat, i really no more strength liao. Good thing the fridge got stout. So after drinking, i rested & sleep a while (naked with her of course). I still not up to it so she compensated by giving me a heavenly BJ where I exploded in her mouth. This time, Im really really bo lat liao.

The nite & nxt day was a blur coz my gal was a bloody nympho!!! My thighs were already like jelly so I called for full massage (2 hrs for RM30, where to find rite?) for both myself & my gal. Damn shiok & eventually recuperated & deliver a final parting shot.

Final count for me ST = 2 shots, my gal=5 shots

Im going again to betong on my own possibly in late Jun/early July but I really dunno how to get there coz I always have the luxury of my KL buddies driving in. Another way is to fly to Hat yai (tigerways) & take a 3 hr taxi ride from Hat Yai.
If anyone wants to experience Betong, let me know. I would sure love some company. Im a 33 chinese guy & once u get to know me, Im a fussy-less person. I only care about enjoing life to the fullest even if u have to travel long distances to get them.

BTW, this trip cost me around RM1,300 (food, gals, tips, hotel etc) Not cheap, not expensive but ultimately I love to enjoy the beauty of LT.

Cheers

Vamp
Old 19-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesferatu
Im going again to betong on my own possibly in late Jun/early July but I really dunno how to get there coz I always have the luxury of my KL buddies driving in. Another way is to fly to Hat yai (tigerways) & take a 3 hr taxi ride from Hat Yai.
If anyone wants to experience Betong, let me know. I would sure love some company. Im a 33 chinese guy & once u get to know me, Im a fussy-less person. I only care about enjoing life to the fullest even if u have to travel long distances to get them.

BTW, this trip cost me around RM1,300 (food, gals, tips, hotel etc) Not cheap, not expensive but ultimately I love to enjoy the beauty of LT.

Cheers

Vamp
Several way to Betong.

1. Take bus (8 hours journey) or fly to Ipoh from JB Senai Airport, daily evening direct flight. Then take cab from Ipoh's Medan Kid (main coach terminal station), rate is around RM150 per cab.

2. Take bus (10 hours journey) or fly to Penang. Take cab from Penang to Pengkalan Hulu, Msia border town (only about 1 hour journey).

3. I do know there is a direct coach from Spore and KL to Betong sometime back, not sure if its still operating now. Its call Betong Express.

Hope this helps
Old 23-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Nesferatu

Good FR make me so tempted to try betong!But i am a Hatyai guy and i seldom go cus $ and time no enough!

By the way "pao-pao" if i am not wrong is "fire canon" so should not be Thai. But many cheongers take it as Thai so let it be?

Take care and may you have many happy bonks!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 10:02 PM
snakeking

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi all the brudders out there,

I am going to betong on 8 Dec with my fren. Intend to take coach to ipoh followed by taxi. This is my virgin trip there. So hope that any kind bro out there who have recently chiong betong can give me some tips. Things like, where to get the best PRC, the rate now,hotels & the where/what are the good nite spots there? Oso how is the security & is it safe.? Thanks alot.

Regards....
Old 07-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SnakeKing

Have a safe trip. Was supposed to be there late Jul but my gal flew back to Phayao. Very safe.
Hotel recommended = Merlin Hotel. Ask the numerous cab drivers at the Thai immigration to take u there. As for PRC, just go to JOCKEY CLUB (nxt to Merlin hotel, mate) & ask for AH FOOK. He can recommend u some pretty good PRCs. Avoid the Thai pimps coz chances are, they'll take u to look for Thai gals.
Dont forget to post match report

Vamoos
Old 07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Betong has PRC MM mah?Good, how much is the service? Appreciate more info. Thnaks
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziz
Betong has PRC MM mah?Good, how much is the service? Appreciate more info. Thnaks
Hatyai & danuk also have lah....
Old 13-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziz
PRC MM can be found at Karaoke

Booking for whole day (Noon to next day morning) - RM 250 to RM 300
If just plain sitting and drinking with you, tips around RM 10 to RM 20

Thai MM can be found at Ah go go bar

Booking for whole day (Noon to next day morning) - Max RM 200
If just having funing touching at Ah go go bar, tip RM 10 per girl.

Hope this help.
Old 15-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

Do any brother know is there any taxi services at Betong or Malaysian custom back to Ipoh? Please advice the rate too.... Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way, just some information for any brother who wish to cheong Betong. I have been there twice for the month of nov to dec and will be back again before end of this year. The place is safe. The service of PRC and Thai MM is consider good at the price which we are paying for.

To be frank, sometime I do not really think it is worth to travel for so long distance and spend the type of money just to go Betong for fun. Money spend is around S$400 (everything) and distance travel is more than 1000 km for the whole trip. However, I should say is the MM services there that make me feel like going back. It is really a new type of enjoyment. Keyword is take your time to choose the right MM, and I guarantee you will want to go back once a month.... Hee Hee
Old 17-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Bro Tee Vee,

Thanks for the advice.

Is the road from Hatyai to Betong still very unsafe? I am in Bangkok now and my MM ask me to fly to Hatyai and she will fetch me from Hatyai to Betong. Let me know your opinion.
Old 17-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Death toll up as floods ravage Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Bro Tee Vee,

Thanks for the advice.

Is the road from Hatyai to Betong still very unsafe? I am in Bangkok now and my MM ask me to fly to Hatyai and she will fetch me from Hatyai to Betong. Let me know your opinion.
Bro, if you are thinking of driving from Haadyai to Betong, please be aware that Southern Thailand is now ravaged by BIG FLOODS.

For more info, please read the report from today's Bangkok Post :-

DEATH TOLL UP AS FLOODS RAVAGE SOUTHERN THAILAND

Boats carrying 50 tourists capsize

By Bangkok Post Reporters

At least five people drowned and thousands of residents have been forced out of their homes after heavy rains and flash floods swept through Nakhon Si Thammarat and other southern provinces. Rescue operations were launched yesterday to find 50 Thai and foreign tourists after three boats they were on capsized in Phuket and Krabi provinces.

Two Swedish tourists who drowned off Koh Phangan prompted Surat Thani authorities to cancel this month's full moon party to prevent other casualties.

In Nakhon Si Thammarat, two residents drowned on Thursday night and their bodies were swept away by the floods. The province was hit hard by three rounds of floods which have so far claimed 12 lives.

Pol Col Naris Sunthornroj, chief of Pak Phanang district police, said marine police were yesterday sent to rescue seven crewmen whose fishing vessel sank near Laem Talumpuk village, about two nautical miles off Pak Phanang shore. One crewman identified only as Tia, 30, drowned. His body has not been found.

Nakhon Si Thammarat Governor Vichom Thongsong yesterday declared the province a disaster zone as flash floods, triggered by heavy rains, ravaged 21 districts, affecting 173,300 people. So far, 4,012 flood-hit residents have been evacuated. The floods damaged over 1,800 roads, 37 bridges, 38 reservoirs, 27 schools and 24 temples. Over 90,000 rai of paddy fields and 55,329 rai of fruit orchards were damaged. Initial damage was estimated at 105 million baht, said Mr Vichom.

He told residents to brace themselves for possible mudslides. Several villages in Chian Yai district were cut off from the outside world as floodwaters reached 1-2 metres high. Vichit Maneelok, chief of Nakhon Si Thammarat disaster prevention and mitigation, said mudslides blocked a section of Khuan Nong Hong-Kapang road in Cha-uat district yesterday, making the road impassable.

In Trang, the floods have affected 4,000 residents, said governor Cherdphan na Songkhla, adding the flood situation was the worst in five years. Muang, Huai Yot and Na Yong districts were badly hit.

Water level in Trang and Palian rivers and Khlong Nang Noi canals are rising.

In Satun, heavy rains and high waves forced tour firms to cancel trips to the province. Several villages in Khuan Don district were inundated. Floodwaters in some areas rose to 120cm.

In Songkhla, 18 houses were hit by mudslides in Ban Mai village in Krasae Sin district yesterday. But there were no reports of deaths or injuries.

Deputy Prime Minister Visanu Krue-ngarm inspected flood-affected areas in Songkhla. He also attended a funeral rite of Sombun Thammawong and his son 12-year-old Burin who were trapped by mudslides. He provided 55,000 baht in financial assistance to the victims' family.

Floodwaters still remained high in Sathing Phra, Ra-not, Singha Nakhon and Krasae Sin districts.

Three boats carrying 50 Thai and foreign tourists capsized in Phuket and Krabi, prompting the Third Fleet to launch rescue operations to help them.

The first incident took place at 4.30pm. A speed boat run by Phangnga Eco-Tour Co, capsized at Hinmusang area between Phuket and Phangnga. The boat carried 20 Thai and foreign tourists.

Another boat travelling from Phi Phi island in Krabi sank in the same spot. Eight passengers jumped into the water.

On the same day, a third boat carrying 22 passengers sank in Laemtong in Krabi province. Marines and divers were searching for them.

In Surat Thani, provincial authorities cancelled the famous full-moon party of Koh Phangan yesterday after two foreign tourists drowned on Thursday.

Two tourists _ Maria Lindstrom, 21, a Swedish national and Viola Ossman, 22, also a Swedish national, were swept away by heavy currents.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I used to go to Yala once a week and to Betong once a month, driving by myself even during the "danger" period.

When the "danger" period gets abit heqavy, I refrain from going to Yala until now as advised by my friends and associates there. But then I still go to Betong as it bypass Yala.

When there were acouple of incidents affecting the places along the route from Hatyai to Betong, I don't drive anymore but instead take the public transport, and only the morning van as it reaches Betong about lunch time. Seriously, I also put on a white muslim cap for safety reasons.

If you want my advice, stay with you Girl and enjoy yourself in Hatyai unless you're going to Betong from Malaysia.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Bro TV,

You put a white Muslim cap on your " big head " for safety reasons.......

What about your " small head " ??? Do you put on any hats and what colour ???

You are thinking of protecting your " big head " but you must also think of your " small head " --- without the " big head " the " small head " cannot function

kekekekekekekekekeke

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster

Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
By the way, what colour is Durex ah?
Durex comes in many colours............ yellow, beige, pink, light blue, gray, strawberry, etc.........

So what colour caps did you put on your " small head " ???
Old 18-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

Cool Big flood in Haadyai again ??? Like in Nov 2000 ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave

Report from The Bangkok Post dated Sunday 18 December 2005 :-

RESIDENTS OF FLOOD-PRONE AREAS URGED TO EVACUATE

Blackouts, mudslides, roads blocked in Yala

By Bangkok Post reporters

More heavy floods hit Yala yesterday following heavy rains throughout Friday night, prompting the province to warn residents in flood-prone areas to evacuate. The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department's disaster mitigation centre yesterday reported flooding in Yala's Krong Pinang sub-district, and the districts of Raman, Kabang, Than To, Bannang Sata and Muang. Particularly badly hit were the districts of Muang, Yaha and Kabang, as well as Krong Pinang sub-district. Muang Yala Municipality was also battered.

All areas of Krong Pinang were reportedly inundated and left in the dark as power was cut. Floodwaters reached up to 1.5 metres, reports said. A mudslide blocked a road at tambon Huay Krathing.

In Muang district, 225 millimetres of rain was recorded and about 100 families from tambon Sateng Nok were evacuated to a village mosque and a meeting hall.

In Yaha, the water level reached 313mm and there were blackouts across the district. About 100 families at two villages in tambon Sa-ae had to seek refuge at schools in nearby Ban La-ae and Ban Wang Samran. Rains also lashed Kabang where the water level in all its tambons averaged 1m. Most of the roads to the district were flooded, while some were totally impassable.

Heavy floods continued to ravage six districts in Satun, which caused damage estimated at over 2.8 billion baht. The province said over 20,000 people had been affected by the floods, which began on Friday.

Yala's flood relief centre yesterday warned people living in flood-prone areas, especially along the Sai Buri and Pattani rivers in the districts of Raman, Bannang Sata, and Muang, as well as Krong Pinang sub-district, to prepare for urgent evacuations.

The centre also warned motorists to beware of mudslides on the way to Betong district.

A forest run-off inundated two villages at tambon Kalupang in Raman, affecting about 100 homes in several tambons of Muang and Raman districts and the Tambon Administration Organisation office at Kalupang. Several roads were submerged, including parts of the Yala-Ban Niang and Yala-Betong routes.

Rescue teams and flat-bottomed boats were being sent to flood-hit areas to rescue stranded residents.

No casualties were reported, but the centre estimated that the cost of damage from the Dec 13-15 flooding in Yala stands at over 30 million baht.

************************************************** *****************************

In view of the above weather report, it is inadvisable to drive from Haadyai to Betong

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1