The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Nothing much and no GQ offered. The customers talking loudly at the sofa is really a big big turn-off. Seems like they just happily go visit the ML and sit there talk whenever they like. Place is pretty run down with an old toilet to shower at the rear

There are 3 MLs at the moment with another ex ML returning back next week. With only 3 curtain partitions, one can expect to wait outside for your turn when full house...
I didn't realized that Z and S are sisters, real sisters or cousins? They look different, no resemblance at all. The one returning, CC is quite pretty, but her massage CMI.

I find those old farts irritating and a big turn off too, I don't understand why they think it is fine to disrupt people's business like this.
Old 29-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
I find those old farts irritating and a big turn off too, I don't understand why they think it is fine to disrupt people's business like this.
Why let them bother you? Their social life is outside, be it shops or kopitiam. Now we wear a mask and no one will recognise us.

Want to cheong must be thick skinned a bit
Old 30-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I didn't realized that Z and S are sisters, real sisters or cousins? They look different, no resemblance at all. The one returning, CC is quite pretty, but her massage CMI.

CxCx actually can massage ,but she abit lazy and too playful
Old 30-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
I see fb pic so chio go try lo. Then hit lamp post.

Anyway I only tried one ml, not sure if applies the same for the rest.
got a feeling they used fake photos leh
Old 30-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
got a feeling they used fake photos leh
Mostly is meitu gao gao one lah.. haha
Old 30-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

maybe friends of the boss or tua peh gong
Old 03-10-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky View Post
First of all, this is my first time posting, I have been surfing the forum for more than 10 years and have been to numerous massage parlors recommended by bros here. I just want to share this joint I have visited. It may or may not have been mentioned but here’s my FR:

Massage: 5/10
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $150 for FJ negotiable
Room rate : standard rate

For those who likes good looking SYT this might be a good joint for u. Will exchange contacts for similar lobangs for bros here. Please up my points if u can . Pm me.
I’ll share the pic in PM as I want to keep this place low profile. Cheers!
Wah bro. fj 150 plus room rate probably minimum 50, oredi 200 for 1 shot ,quite ex leh
Old 03-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
idontwanttoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously, there is this spa called bluewave at 3XX opp the swimming pool.. anyone know where that masseur went to? Saw someone called Cxcx who looks alike at the spa near Phoon huat, not sure if it is her...

Last edited by idontwanttoknow; 03-10-2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Zinc123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Today walk passed a new TCM shop at ave 10 near to Domino’s. Anyone tried before?
Old 04-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Hi bros, anyone knows know where is Zoe working now? She was in rose spa for a while last year but left ...any one knows can PM me. Thanks
Old 05-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslee2002 View Post
Hi bros, anyone knows know where is Zoe working now? She was in rose spa for a while last year but left ...any one knows can PM me. Thanks
Not trying to be rude, but if you would have read a few pages earlier, you will surely know her current workplace. Its so obvious, unless we are talking a different ML.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc123 View Post
Today walk passed a new TCM shop at ave 10 near to Domino’s. Anyone tried before?
Walk pass, seems more like legit tcm, 3 old auntie, 1 wearing like doctor. Saw some medical stuff on the shelves
Old 05-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong info

Last edited by icecum; 05-10-2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Live report

Level 1 only 1 shop open

Level 2 one shop open which is the newest one

Level 3 as usual only two shop open as you know which shop is always open haha the other one is at the last shop

Level 4 nothing

Level 5 only two shop open one of them the last shop towards the toilet another one always open one
Bro, which building in AMK u r referring to?
Old 05-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Bro, which building in AMK u r referring to?
He post for upper serangoon shopping center?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread