The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
then the short wet alrdy, can I request for new short?

after soaking

cos I want to go massage that, not comfortable wearing the wet short walk around to go in the room
okk la, there is unlimited pant to change
Old 17-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: HV spa short fr

By now anyone approach u?
Old 17-02-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
By now anyone approach u?
yes finally some guy approach me

is really base on luck one

17 Feb 2024
so today what happen is

1. I go the place at ard 3, get the magic bracelet, with a good number, go and change first, given a pant and robe
2. then I go bath first, after bath, go makan first
3. After makan...go the small movie room to watch some movie, that one also good, but I see most ppl sleeping...
4. After makan, I go wear my given pant and go soak the warm Jacuzzi, that one is shiok, but be careful when u step on the pool, I almost fell...
5. No time limit abt the jacuzzi or facilities, just soak...word or advise, dun bring ur phone gt the pool area...
6. after soak for 1 hour, no hurry, I throw my wet pant into a basket and get new pant from the crew
7. New robe, new towel, new pant -> service very good, the service is really 10/10 for HV spa, other spa I dk
8. Then I bath, and slowly blow my hair...I take my phone and I go to the canteen again, this time nvr drink just wait for captain to approach me...
9. Wait like 30 min then they approach me...finally 530pm gt slot
10. After the service, I go and bath, and change new pant again to go Jacuzzi....very clean and nice....
11...after I end jacuzzi service, I go to see what the food...tbh the food not very nice...
12. Left around 644pm

I stay there around 3.5 hour
Old 18-02-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
samba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can PM HV spa telegram or wechat chat?
Went there last month and got service by a malaysian gal quite small size. Forgot to ask for her name and number but her service quite good and wanna call her again.
Old 15-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bbb7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post
i also heard #30 ... the angpai previously at hv.... has gone independent....any contacts ? pm me
Who have her ctc? Pm me, tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1