The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R there guys who marry prostitute? Is the marriage good?

Usually their husband ok or don’t know. For example, orchard tower ones are likely fake marriage? Like some bro said, they registered marriage to get entitlement to citizenship. Then apply HDB, get HDB and then use the money on condo. I know this ML meloxx quite well (not orchard tower lady but ML). She got a sugar daddy who bought 1 then 2 house for her. She continue her deed as ML and earn quite a fair bit. Her sugar daddy wants to marry her but his children violently object because they know this ML will suck him dry of his $ and affect their inheritance.

Sometimes entertain her sugar daddy with some solid moves. Sometimes you realise why these ML so good as cock sucking, caressing ur balls. That is when alarm bell starts to ring. Lol! But every lady have their need. Most I know

(1) for $ to upkeep their lifestyle/ retirement
(2) to get good sex. Some bros really fucked well with lots of foreplay. Make these ladies have huge orgasm
Old 21-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLer View Post
No go for me.

I had a junior in school, the mother was local FL. We found out cos she showed us some family pictures during orientation camp. One of my buddy realise the mother look very familiar. And us being the horny bunch. Decided to try lo. My buddy booked first. End up really is the mother. Wah I tell you. My bonking group got 3 of us. All 3 of us took turns to book the mother several times. We even joked about gangbanging the mother when we have our bachelor party in the future.

She sucked and fucked us not knowing that we know la of course. At first she got ask ask a bit. Like where we study. Cos we look young like we still studying. We smoke her give her a different school that’s in the west The feeling pretty indescribable even though she wasn’t very chio or some model figure. But imagine your schoolmate’s mother kneeling in front of you with your cock in her mouth. My best memory is slapping her face with my cock and she asked for ‘more’

The stigma is there la. So no go for me.
wah, which local FL? very curious now, pls PM me and share
Old 21-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A Husband will never know if his darling wife is ex FL if no one prompt him...or she confessed....unlikely will he marry one if he knew..
Old 22-09-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
how the husband so chill with wife being FL??
IMHO if you can't handle a sex worker then don't marry her. same as smokers, if you can't deal with them then don't marry them and expect them to stop. Marry someone you are compatible with. You mentioned about sugar book.com n having sugar baby right? Same as being in a sugar relationship, you can turn it into a vanilla relationship and there are some relationships that the husband allows the wife to be someone's sugar baby. Some people choose to be in a n open relationship. If it makes them happy and they're still healthy, nothing else matters.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

i have a friend he marry a girl dunoe counted as prostitute or not, she is sugarbaby previously in sugarbook. But now she changes into normal office work after my friend and her get married. They live happily now and we usually chat together too.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=hayhay;20222846]U should ask for blacknight24 his wife is a prosititue, ask him how he feel when 1000 of bro fucking his wife. Have have daughter.[
Where and when

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115

Last edited by WorriedGuy; 23-09-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
i have a friend he marry a girl dunoe counted as prostitute or not, she is sugarbaby previously in sugarbook. But now she changes into normal office work after my friend and her get married. They live happily now and we usually chat together too.
Usually well and good till they get into some problem then hubby will bring up her past...
Old 23-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually their husband ok or don’t know. For example, orchard tower ones are likely fake marriage? Like some bro said, they registered marriage to get entitlement to citizenship. Then apply HDB, get HDB and then use the money on condo. I know this ML meloxx quite well (not orchard tower lady but ML). She got a sugar daddy who bought 1 then 2 house for her. She continue her deed as ML and earn quite a fair bit. Her sugar daddy wants to marry her but his children violently object because they know this ML will suck him dry of his $ and affect their inheritance.

Sometimes entertain her sugar daddy with some solid moves. Sometimes you realise why these ML so good as cock sucking, caressing ur balls. That is when alarm bell starts to ring. Lol! But every lady have their need. Most I know

(1) for $ to upkeep their lifestyle/ retirement
(2) to get good sex. Some bros really fucked well with lots of foreplay. Make these ladies have huge orgasm
haha i know who you referring. she's still quite hot for her age
Old 24-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
haha i know who you referring. she's still quite hot for her age
Yup. She loves to be fucked by hard cock. Her bf one small and soft. But pocket damn deep
Old 24-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yup. She loves to be fucked by hard cock. Her bf one small and soft. But pocket damn deep
haha i guess your charming skills must be quite good. she insists on no fj when i asked.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Well, must her horny mah. This kind of thing still must ask permission one meh. When her pussy is leaking with juice, no need to ask she also force you to enter her
Old 25-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Do you know any guys who marry prostitute?

Is their marriage good? 1 thing for sure, as the wife work as prostitute before, the sex must be very good.

Did the husband allow the wife to continue to work as prostitute after they marry?
Couldn't you just ask your father about this? It is easier.
Old 27-09-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLer View Post
No go for me.

I had a junior in school, the mother was local FL. We found out cos she showed us some family pictures during orientation camp. One of my buddy realise the mother look very familiar. And us being the horny bunch. Decided to try lo. My buddy booked first. End up really is the mother. Wah I tell you. My bonking group got 3 of us. All 3 of us took turns to book the mother several times. We even joked about gangbanging the mother when we have our bachelor party in the future.

She sucked and fucked us not knowing that we know la of course. At first she got ask ask a bit. Like where we study. Cos we look young like we still studying. We smoke her give her a different school that’s in the west The feeling pretty indescribable even though she wasn’t very chio or some model figure. But imagine your schoolmate’s mother kneeling in front of you with your cock in her mouth. My best memory is slapping her face with my cock and she asked for ‘more’

The stigma is there la. So no go for me.
That's evil & nasty ... just the way the men like it.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I know one young man the family quite well-to-do. I mean his old dad got some money and small scale business. Probably waiting him to die so can split inheritance. 555 But he just ordinary worker. His wife don't work so at home is machiam housewife take care kids and cooking but once in a while the wife will go back see her family and during that period she will go work FL. Eventually the husband knows about it but keep quiet since they already together and have kids. So when quarrel time, the husband will scold the wife "You fucking whore!" The wife hear liao sibei sad and angry but bobian lan lan cuz she really prostitute mah. After a while the guy cool down they back again like nothing happen. Sex wise must be good lah if no sex how can the marriage continue? Still together cuz got kids.

Sometime i pity the kids cuz what their parents thinking ah? Machiam like the guy or the girl hold each other ransom using the kids.
Sex must be good coz the husband must be fucking her like a whore. Actually wives should be elegant in social setting but in bedroom if she is willing to become a whore to serve her husband, it will be good for the marriage.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1