The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

Not all women prefer physically superior males. Yes in the olden times, physically superior is deemed worth it because their lives revolves around alot of physical activities, and u also need protection from other males. Nowadays it is ALOT less important, and guys who spend time in the gym are look on as less intelligent. U spend time in the gym, u spend less time reading books or improving ur IQ etc. There is a youtube video that is an eye opener to a regular gym goer like me. Nowadays its about how u carry urself, and especially ur verbal skills in communicating wit females. I guess being healthy is a trait that is attractive to some girls, but being an overly buff gym rat is definitely a turn off to most girls out there.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chengerina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually like muscular guys. But there is always the perception that they are either too popular, full of themselves and unapproachable. I do have some buff fwb they are actually very generous lovers but some are really full of themselves.
Old 18-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Not all women prefer physically superior males. Yes in the olden times, physically superior is deemed worth it because their lives revolves around alot of physical activities, and u also need protection from other males. Nowadays it is ALOT less important, and guys who spend time in the gym are look on as less intelligent. U spend time in the gym, u spend less time reading books or improving ur IQ etc. There is a youtube video that is an eye opener to a regular gym goer like me. Nowadays its about how u carry urself, and especially ur verbal skills in communicating wit females. I guess being healthy is a trait that is attractive to some girls, but being an overly buff gym rat is definitely a turn off to most girls out there.
Bro, tks for your interesting post.

What women say they want are very different from what their primitive brains want. They themselves are confused and frustrated.

Masculine behavior is much more important than looks. But among the physical attributes, a V shape body (broad shoulders with narrow hips) and a masculine voice are right at the top.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Women prefer their man to have everything

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 22-10-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Haizzz.. All the a while I tot I could have more girls if I had a muscular body and drive an nice Merc. I worked so hard on my body and pockets. But still can't a girl who love me.

Only managed to get one PRC for few months and Malaysian for few days.

What girls really want actually.

Height, personal hygiene, chemistry, intelligence level, age, sense of humor and kindness matter most to women when it comes to relationships.
Honestly, egoistic men can turn off women.
Taller men’s bit meaty bodies are really shiok to hug/slap/bite
Old 22-10-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
I think the answer to your question is from your responses.

It went from "I tot I could have more girls" to "one of my guy friend is in this situation".

Girls don't like losers who can't admit their weakness and talk confidently.
Even with money, car and muscles, anyone can smell the lack of confidence miles away.

Sounds harsh but since you asked for advice, there you go
Money faced MLs can take advantage of well off men with lack of confidence.

If my guy admits all his weaknesses to me, I will help him to restore his self confidence.
But he won’t let me know his weaknesses
Old 22-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Maybe ts is this kind
2:42
https://www.youtube com/watch?v=z5dTorypxaQ
Old 22-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I don't think women find muscular guys unattractive. Im sure a women would find a mucular guy more attractive to skinny or plump guys. Its what they equate mascular guys to that becomes the deciding factor - ego, full of themselves, snobbish, arrogant, etc. (although it may not be necessarily true all the time). Furthermore, an attractive muscular guy might also lower the confidence of women they're with and make them feel insecure.
Old 22-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Can tell you MAJORITY of girls in china don give a rat-ass about being muscular. Having a nice face and non-obese physique can alrdy. U can tell that by the small amt of guys going to gym. Gym culture is almos nonexistent cuz it wont increase ur chances wit the ladies, in fact muscular guys are seen somewhat in a negative light. It is a sharp contrast wit those chinese students i met when studying in usa.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I don't think women find muscular guys unattractive. Im sure a women would find a mucular guy more attractive to skinny or plump guys. Its what they equate mascular guys to that becomes the deciding factor - ego, full of themselves, snobbish, arrogant, etc. (although it may not be necessarily true all the time). Furthermore, an attractive muscular guy might also lower the confidence of women they're with and make them feel insecure.
A korean gal told me the same thing too.
If the guy’s body is better than the gal, the gal will not wan him to be bf.
Not sure about sinkie gals... maybe still not good.
Old 22-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Can tell you MAJORITY of girls in china don give a rat-ass about being muscular. Having a nice face and non-obese physique can alrdy. U can tell that by the small amt of guys going to gym. Gym culture is almos nonexistent cuz it wont increase ur chances wit the ladies, in fact muscular guys are seen somewhat in a negative light. It is a sharp contrast wit those chinese students i met when studying in usa.
Think depends if the ladies are exposed to western culture and when they see the defined muscles of a man vs 1 lanky guy.
Actually so far k pop also no see muscular man except Rain.
All in make up.
Old 26-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
I think the answer to your question is from your responses.

It went from "I tot I could have more girls" to "one of my guy friend is in this situation".

Girls don't like losers who can't admit their weakness and talk confidently.
Even with money, car and muscles, anyone can smell the lack of confidence miles away.

Sounds harsh but since you asked for advice, there you go
Confidence is really important. Being nice is crap. Girls don't like nice guy. They want strong and confident guy.

Women emotions is crap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1