The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Wah lau, tired by the long travelling lah. From Xiamen to quanzhou, to shi si, putian to fuqing city, really sit until backside pain. Just reached nia.
Now then u know sit until pain... y not u try from Xiamen to Wuyi shan. C your ass will spilt or not...
Old 21-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
brother happykiwi

need your help , do u know any service appartment to rent for few at
the shenzhen area ? thanks
G+++ING,
u can try fraser Place ShenZhen serviced apt - Interntational standard
http://shekou.frasershospitality.com/
Old 22-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Now then u know sit until pain... y not u try from Xiamen to Wuyi shan. C your ass will spilt or not...
Ya lor.... luckily my brother-in-law treat me good good wor.... compensate my tired kar-chng abit.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
NttL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya lor.... luckily my brother-in-law treat me good good wor.... compensate my tired kar-chng abit.
That was nothing sia...me ever take a car ride from xiamen to jian yang. that trip really ka chng cheng!! Kanina, will never do that again! However, fuzhou did leave some sweet memories for me. Went to a massage joint and had a foot reflexology. sian the girl and at the end, she ended up overnight at my hotel room!
Old 23-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NttL View Post
That was nothing sia...me ever take a car ride from xiamen to jian yang. that trip really ka chng cheng!! Kanina, will never do that again! However, fuzhou did leave some sweet memories for me. Went to a massage joint and had a foot reflexology. sian the girl and at the end, she ended up overnight at my hotel room!
Hello my bro.... quick recommend me the place!! Pm me also can. HaHa.

Up you liao.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rof|maoxz;1983498]Hello my bro.... quick recommend me the place!! Pm me also can. HaHa.

Thanks bro! Repaying you with this lobang.....haha. The massage joint is located beside shan shui hotel, if i remember correctly, it's located at the 5th floor of that building. Great value for money! I think if go for the full service massage package only cost around rmb300 or so. But, i prefer to sian those foot reflexology girl....you know, they are not the "working" girl but they like foreigner especially singaporean. If you manage to sian them, please make sure you ask the hotel room attendant to change the bed sheet the next morning! Get what i mean? hahaha..... Good luck bro!
Old 25-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro! Repaying you with this lobang.....haha. The massage joint is located beside shan shui hotel, if i remember correctly, it's located at the 5th floor of that building. Great value for money! I think if go for the full service massage package only cost around rmb 300 or so. But, i prefer to sian those foot reflexology girl....you know, they are not the "working" girl but they like foreigner especially singaporean. If you manage to sian them, please make sure you ask the hotel room attendant to change the bed sheet the next morning! Get what i mean? hahaha..... Good luck bro!
Orh, you mean those wearing those sportswear type? HaHa....

These few days, I also go massage everyday, I think my back and front are having those signatures massage marks liao.

Lastly thank you!

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 26-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rof|maoxz;1987346]Orh, you mean those wearing those sportswear type? HaHa.... QUOTE]

Hahaha......bro, u r rite!! Those wearing white sportswear type! It's been a long time since I last visited the joint. How I miss the massage, the joke, the bullshit love message and lastly, the great bang!haha
Old 26-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=NttL;1988852]
Quote:
Orh, you mean those wearing those sportswear type? HaHa.... QUOTE]

Hahaha......bro, u r rite!! Those wearing white sportswear type! It's been a long time since I last visited the joint. How I miss the massage, the joke, the bullshit love message and lastly, the great bang!haha
(Note to myself)- Must check out MP next to Shan Shui Hotel.......err...what street is it on? Is it anywhere near the new ShangriLa Hotel?
Old 26-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Happykiwi;1989088]
Quote:

(Note to myself)- Must check out MP next to Shan Shui Hotel.......err...what street is it on? Is it anywhere near the new ShangriLa Hotel?
Bro, just hop on to a taxi and tell the driver to send you to shan shui hotel can liao. Forgot about the actual location. The massage parlour is located at the building next to shan shui hotel, when you are at shan shui hotel, you should be able to locate this joint easily. Hope you can find your way there and have a good outing!
Old 26-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=NttL;1989189]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post

Bro, just hop on to a taxi and tell the driver to send you to shan shui hotel can liao. Forgot about the actual location. The massage parlour is located at the building next to shan shui hotel, when you are at shan shui hotel, you should be able to locate this joint easily. Hope you can find your way there and have a good outing!

Thanks bro, up you liao!
Old 26-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, up you liao! [/QUOTE]

Thanks for upping me bro! Hope you are able to find this place and have a great time. Another lobang to share with you, you may want to check out the massage parlour inside the bang hui hotel. I always stay at this hotel whenever i visit fuzhou. You can either call the girl up to your room or you can have your session inside the joint. The last time i was there, try the shuang fei package, damn shiok! Another time, me and my friend call 3 girls up to our room we we had an unforgettable orgy, finished the whole box of cd! Now recall still steam steam.....hahaha...
Old 27-04-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

Bro Nttl, info much appreciated. Thank you.

I love shuang fei but my little brother bey tahan leh.....
Old 27-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Bro Nttl, info much appreciated. Thank you.

I love shuang fei but my little brother bey tahan leh.....
Emmmm.....you may want to refer to our lao da, bro Naemlo for the secret to cheong shuang fei...i believe he has what it take to make your event a memorable one...hehe
Old 27-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Emmmm.....you may want to refer to our lao da, bro Naemlo for the secret to cheong shuang fei...i believe he has what it take to make your event a memorable one...hehe
Any happening places around that Ma Ju Shopping Centre?

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1