The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhd0387339236 View Post
her picture
Looks hot. Any other pics? How's her playability?
Old 14-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
transformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to all

Any outings at ace tonight?
Old 14-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lhd0387339236 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Looks hot. Any other pics? How's her playability?
I don’t know. Who went there and met her, please give me your opinion!
Old 15-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerlee View Post
Any outings at ace tonight?
Up u 12 bro
Old 15-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry bro but is that PRC or Viet?

If Viet that’s $150? $50ea? Might as well book 1 & sit thru $200(?). Find one good one & enjoy yourself for around 4 hrs.

If PRC, similar maths but booking is $300 .... how is the PRC butterfly? Also 1 hr?

I ever experience before we had 2 room n combined to 1 later, more people more fun Mah.... than found out 2 guys were butterflying the same Viet chiobu... damn awkward. We were joking if they could taste each other thru the same girl breast . What was even funnier the girl thought she was drunk seeing 2 customers in the same room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasongohell View Post
Must be very patient to go Zara. Girls butterfly is 1 hour. Must be able to afford 3 girls at least.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1118 / Power: 0
Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101 Ben101

any bros want 5-9 weekdays or sat? at k2 or supreme. pls pm me with ur number so i can contact u
Old 15-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

jurongpainter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchong View Post
Hi newbie here.
After reading so many pages, almost talking about the same few places.

Any anyone has review on west side ktv ?

Seems to me those town areas where theres a few together the girls run around.
How about those that is far from each other ?

Like club villa and taman dunno still have anot.

Any info/contact/review much appreciated.

Pm here or wechat: Hopefool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Yea, im also interested to know if any bros know if there are decent ktv in the west side.
I went to a pub in front of Haw Par Villa, it used to be a Viet joint, the PRC girls quite friendly. I appreciate if any bro can provide reviews. TQ.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Sorry bro but is that PRC or Viet?

If Viet that’s $150? $50ea? Might as well book 1 & sit thru $200(?). Find one good one & enjoy yourself for around 4 hrs.

If PRC, similar maths but booking is $300 .... how is the PRC butterfly? Also 1 hr?

I ever experience before we had 2 room n combined to 1 later, more people more fun Mah.... than found out 2 guys were butterflying the same Viet chiobu... damn awkward. We were joking if they could taste each other thru the same girl breast . What was even funnier the girl thought she was drunk seeing 2 customers in the same room
Up u 12 bro
Old 15-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

First visit to KTV.

Thank you all for the advise from this forum.
Decided to visit NSH solo, reach there are about 5.30pm.
Plenty of girls, most average looking but if you are my age, all of them looks good enough, haha.

Took a grab and ended up at the main road, NSH is at the back of the building, I almost mistaken another bar / KTV in front of the building.

Took the lift to the 3rd level, I forgotten to book a room and was assigned 1 by the waiter.

Waiter explain to me the charges, $78 for a tower, was seated while a bunch of girls waited outside, once the waiter left, the whole bunch came in, I chose a petite and pretty girl to sit with me.

The experience was pretty mediocre, she pour me a drinks, fed me some tidbits, which was quite awkward for me, she then sing some songs we chat for awhile, she is not very playful and kind of cold.

about 15min later, she ask me if it is ok to switch table and I said ok.

After she left, a few girls came to ask to sit with me but none is my type, after about 4 or 5 girls, 1 in a nice sexy dress (gave me a hard on) came in and I ask her to sit down.
This girl is more fun, we chat, she sangs some songs and gave me some light kisses, follow by some light action in the room (nothing serious) and it is her turn to butterfly.

then I was alone for like 30min and both the girls came back, the first girls wasn't very happy and ask to leave and came back later.

Sat with the 2nd girl and things got more passionate, I am not very used to all this so I did not go very far.

after the 2nd girl left, the first girl came in and told me that she was outside the door and saw me with the other girl, hahaha.

She sat with me for another 20min or so and I left.

Total damage.

$78 - 1 tower (drank like 1/4)
$30 - 1st girl (not so fun)
$50 - 2nd girl (fun, likely to look for her again)
$10 - for waiter.

Conclusion - good and relatively cheap fun, girls are young and pretty for me. The overall feeling is pretty commercial which I don't mind, not much GFE but I have no comparison to other outlets as this is the only 1 I been to. Also don;t ask me to recommend girls, you might be disappointed with my choice or taste.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
First visit to KTV.

Plenty of girls, most average looking but if you are my age, all of them looks good enough, haha.

Took a grab and ended up at the main road, NSH is at the back of the building, I almost mistaken another bar / KTV in front of the building.

Took the lift to the 3rd level, I forgotten to book a room and was assigned 1 by the waiter.

Waiter explain to me the charges, $78 for a tower, was seated while a bunch of girls waited outside, once the waiter left, the whole bunch came in, I chose a petite and pretty girl to sit with me.

The experience was pretty mediocre, she pour me a drinks, fed me some tidbits, which was quite awkward for me, she then sing some songs we chat for awhile, she is not very playful and kind of cold.

After she left, a few girls came to ask to sit with me but none is my type, after about 4 or 5 girls, 1 in a nice sexy dress (gave me a hard on) came in and I ask her to sit down.
This girl is more fun, we chat, she sangs some songs and gave me some light kisses, follow by some light action in the room (nothing serious) and it is her turn to butterfly.

then I was alone for like 30min and both the girls came back, the first girls wasn't very happy and ask to leave and came back later.

Sat with the 2nd girl and things got more passionate, I am not very used to all this so I did not go very far.

after the 2nd girl left, the first girl came in and told me that she was outside the door and saw me with the other girl, hahaha.

Total damage.

$10 - for waiter.

Conclusion - good and relatively cheap fun, girls are young and pretty for me. The overall feeling is pretty commercial which I don't mind, not much GFE but I have no comparison to other outlets as this is the only 1 I been to. Also don;t ask me to recommend girls, you might be disappointed with my choice or taste.
Bro, you got their names? Especially the fun one
Old 16-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhd0387339236 View Post
I don’t know. Who went there and met her, please give me your opinion!
Why are you asking opinion for a girl you don't know?
Old 16-10-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

lhd0387339236 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why are you asking opinion for a girl you don't know?
I know she's working there and she looks great. But I have never been there so I want to ask which bro have been there
Old 16-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you got their names? Especially the fun one
My fun might not be your fun lei. Esp from a newbie like me.
I am not used to groping girls that I don't know (no high GPA).
Infact I am rather passive and the girls are quite agrasive.

Check out Ruby, not SYT but good looking, long legs and playable.,
Old 16-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, may i know your age group? you spoil market leh

anyway, i up you for your FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
First visit to KTV.

Total damage.

$10 - for waiter.

Old 16-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
bro, may i know your age group? you spoil market leh

anyway, i up you for your FR
I am 49 lah.
Why spoil market? Do share with a newbie.
I gave 1 girl $30, standard rate right?
The other was fun, she tried to get me off but I don't want lah, and she sat the longest with me. I tot $50 reasonable.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1