The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy36 View Post
You are not distracted by the action behind?
Of course I am. But I had my fun already. Must be fair to my Friend. Anyway just drive on and after check in,straight away action.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago have an event where my gf and I drank quite a bit. After that we drove to one of the wcp cp to make out. We went to the back seats. There was only a few cars and lorries but all parked far away. Carpark was not brightly lighted so stripped my gf completely naked and bonk her.

10 mins later a bike came in and parked just beside us. It's really very near like half car length away. We were quite pissed and gf hided below the car window. Waited for 5 mins and seems like the guy is not leaving soon. Asked my gf if she want to continue or I shifted my car to another spot... it was troublesome as I was also naked. Since the guy was not disturbing us (he was also paiseh since his head looked at other places when he saw us) and not using any hp... gf agreed to continue bonking since we were both tipsy and horny.

Gf climbed up on top of me and continue bonking... tried to use her arms to block her exposed nipples. Finally when I was about to cum, i pulled my gf hands down exposing her nipples and shoot out. Gf quickly covered back her nipples after I cum but I saw the guy looking at us and turned away. Confirmed he enjoyed the view. After clean up and wera back our clothes, I wanted to go out throw the tissue and also scold the guy.... then I realised I parked wrongly at the motorbike lots and he was waiting for me to move my car away. He didnt want to disturb us as he knew what we were doing.
that's nice of him to wait for you to finish your funs.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On a fb streak!

just fucked a property agent on our first date.

she kept saying it's a dinner date only and hates FWB/ONS relationships.
Ended up fucking in my car and cumming in her.

Asked her why we ended up fucking, she replied "i said no but you heard lets go. and i don't know what i was thinking and just follow you".

And i asked her why let me cum in her and her reply was "it feels better when its warm inside".

so glad i'm re-building my FWB numbers again
Old 13-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Jin lucky bro
Old 13-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xables View Post
Yay... maybe he also been there and done that before so know to let us finish first. Or maybe want to catch free show openly since I was the one who parked at the wrong lot. Also funny.... I came here so many times but still somehow park wrong. I think it's the dim lights plus tipsy plus trying to park further away from other cars. Lucky I checked first else scolded the wrong person and kena shoot back by him.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
On a fb streak!

just fucked a property agent on our first date.

she kept saying it's a dinner date only and hates FWB/ONS relationships.
Ended up fucking in my car and cumming in her.
Lucky bro. How did you pop the sex question with her since it's the first date?
Old 13-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lucky bro. How did you pop the sex question with her since it's the first date?
it was a tough one bro.
initially she kept repeating to me how she met few guys on Tinder and she was turned off when they asked for sex/fwb/ons.

In my mind, i was like "i'm going home with blue balls tonight."

but i asked her if she wanna go home, she kept insisting on hanging out. Again, in my mind i was thinking "wah shag, no sex but still need to entertain her."

so I did.

we talked till the wee hours and funnily, we did not talk dirty. But at one moment, i was like "ah fuck it, talk so long already, just try la" and went forward to kiss her and we went into a deep trance.

at that moment, i whispered "i wanna fuck you, lets go".

she said "no, not so fast. no not on 1st date" but i repeated "yes, lets go".

the rest was history ...
Old 13-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SteveNicol4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Of course I am. But I had my fun already. Must be fair to my Friend. Anyway just drive on and after check in,straight away action.
Any group fun after that?
Old 13-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNicol4 View Post
Any group fun after that?
No group fun but we did swap fb for a night. the ladies were not comfortable to have group fun but don’t mind to swap and have fun.

My Friend was thrill as he first time had a much younger lady to spent the night without paying.
Old 13-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No group fun but we did swap fb for a night. the ladies were not comfortable to have group fun but don’t mind to swap and have fun.

My Friend was thrill as he first time had a much younger lady to spent the night without paying.
Wow. Can’t get better than that
Old 13-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
we talked till the wee hours and funnily, we did not talk dirty. But at one moment, i was like "ah fuck it, talk so long already, just try la" and went forward to kiss her and we went into a deep trance.

at that moment, i whispered "i wanna fuck you, lets go".

she said "no, not so fast. no not on 1st date" but i repeated "yes, lets go".

the rest was history ...
Nice tips bro. Where was you when you kiss her? Inside your car or other places?
Old 13-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

I have my ups and downs with swapping gfs before. Ups were lots of fun and you get to bonk some girls which you might never have a chance.

Downs... one of my buddy shoot into my ex gf when we agreed to use protection and afterwards found out that the girl he brought was someone he knew from massage parlour. He had always aim my gf and he brought this girl for this purpose. I was stupid to agree.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Downs... one of my buddy shoot into my ex gf when we agreed to use protection and afterwards found out that the girl he brought was someone he knew from massage parlour. He had always aim my gf and he brought this girl for this purpose. I was stupid to agree.
Wa lau, this type of "buddy"
Old 13-10-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I have an interesting experience with a brother here too. Let's not name names OK. The agreement was FB swapped.

So we agree on location, time etc. I went with my FB and on the way, text him if he is on his way too and he is coming with his FB. He say yes.

End up he turns up alone and say his FB coming on her own. His FB never turn up even me and mine finished round one.

Joker sit there watch and masturbate. Ask him nicely again, he say she is not coming but can he join us?

My FB very politely show him the door and her middle finger. hahaha.

To her, a man that cannot honor his words is not a man at all. That is what got her pissed.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
borget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I have an interesting experience with a brother here too. Let's not name names OK. The agreement was FB swapped.

So we agree on location, time etc. I went with my FB and on the way, text him if he is on his way too and he is coming with his FB. He say yes.

End up he turns up alone and say his FB coming on her own. His FB never turn up even me and mine finished round one.

Joker sit there watch and masturbate. Ask him nicely again, he say she is not coming but can he join us?

My FB very politely show him the door and her middle finger. hahaha.

To her, a man that cannot honor his words is not a man at all. That is what got her pissed.
Probably never have FB at all, you should not even let him watch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1