The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-10-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by timok View Post
Hi Bros,

I recently started exploring in Batam due to my close vicinity to harbourfront after work and am planning to explore Batam on a monthly basis. To date, i had only visited 2 times to Batam although in both trips there was no action, I still actively look out in Michat & Wechat (I use tech alot) for contacts to keep until I am back again. First of all, I would like to thank all the present & past bros who had help put this up, this thread is indeed informative.
Dont try those wechat ones. Mostly are fakes. I every book a girl look like vivian chow but come one elephant at the lift lobby. Too late to run away cause she saw me. Wanted to rejected but paiseh... angry spoilt my day

Those wechat are run by pimp who put fake photos
Old 14-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

tried a chio bu at fame
didnt get the name but girls at this spa are quite good lookers
Old 14-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Look at the row of shop facing your frevorate chicken rice....They are all targeting foreigner....that stay in hotels around. Too many sg uncles/aunties known the place(including my OC)...
Seller also try to Price higher as compare to other market.
As for sharks.....
If you visit more often... Can even see Some endangered species...

P.s.
If you want 古早味菜头粿 can try bying duck egg @rp3500 and ask the aunty beside 白龙 to cook for you.
I had tried before buying duck eggs for aunties to add in..its nice..but one thing i notice also..when i buy the duck egg ask auntie add in but they will not add in their own egg which come with it...They save one egg whrn we buy ourself...
Old 14-10-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Marriot at Harbourbay should be opening soon
Looks grand!!!!
Old 14-10-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New bi here, intended to go batam Nagoya solo on deepavali holidays 3-2nite and search for hotel, damn the price was sky high on holiday, no mood liaw
Old 14-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
New bi here, intended to go batam Nagoya solo on deepavali holidays 3-2nite and search for hotel, damn the price was sky high on holiday, no mood liaw
Try Harmoni Hotel ( https://www.traveloka.com/en-sg/hote...el%20Harmoni.2 )

Very convenient hotel
Beside hotel got KFC and Macdonald building
Behind the hotel got a few 24hours mart
Got money changer nearby
800m walking distance to Pacific Hotel and Nagoya Mall
Behind the hotel are all pubs like boat quay
Alot of pimps below the hotel when you walk alone at night

Last edited by sabii; 14-10-2019 at 11:44 AM.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
This kind of thing is quite common in every super long weekend holiday.

Use incognito search on google chrome, look for 1 star or 2 star hotel in Batam but choose their higher-end room instead, you should still be able to find some better room. It also depends on why you go to batam for and what are your priorities too.

What i meant is, since the price is already high now, why not just get a higher priced but better and bigger room from a 1 star or 2 star hotel (cheap and good). Even better still if you know the hotel, call/email them directly to get a room. But do note that during peak season, hotel wifi can be an issue and during breakfast time, the queue might be long (to get a seat).

Believe me, by next Monday, all fairly good hotel rooms during the Deepavali holiday will be 99% out.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
To go on weekends with the same coupon, just top up another S$10 more. So the price becomes very close to the Orange Horizon Ferry ticket selling at Batam money changers at about S$37. Price difference about S$1 plus minus. E-Ticket for Horizon Ferry cost between S$28 - S$32 (weekday) to S$32 - S$36 (weekend).

Walk-in to Horizon Counter at Singapore Harbour Front is S$48.
Ya. Its also mentioned at the site it doesnt include tax i.e. S$28. Just waiting to get 1 only at the cheapest price. If possible foc.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 14-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Ya. Its also mentioned at the site it doesnt include tax i.e. S$28. Just waiting to get 1 only at the cheapest price. If possible foc.
]
foc...the person who wants to give you foc hv to whatsapp and then meet you...you may hv to travel from east to west or west to east to meet...waste of travel time or transport to and fro cost maybe $2 or more...

so think properly...will foc really foc...dun be penny wise and pound foolish...

To those keen to travel on pubic holidays....
as for public holidays...no point kpkb if you want to go places where everyone rushing to go...why dun travel to places lesss crowded or places no public holidays...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

tried a chio bu at fame
didnt get the name but girls at this spa are quite good lookers
price quoted was correct...

photos dun look correct...the room dun seem correct too...gals working at Fame wore uniform...

I give you names nothing wrong...

Ati, Dia, Sarah, Ros...

NB - pls do not pm me...will not reply pm for contacts...I am not okt ...

Old 14-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
foc...the person who wants to give you foc hv to whatsapp and then meet you...you may hv to travel from east to west or west to east to meet...waste of travel time or transport to and fro cost maybe $2 or more...

so think properly...will foc really foc...dun be penny wise and pound foolish...
Tats why if possible foc. Cos if he ask for $5, then i need to add $2 tpt. Total $7 plus $28...total $35. Ok lah if its for weekdays...save $13. I not too worry abt the tpt part. More concern over his open/offer price.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 14-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tats why if possible foc. Cos if he ask for $5, then i need to add $2 tpt. Total $7 plus $28...total $35. Ok lah if its for weekdays...save $13. I not too worry abt the tpt part. More concern over his open/offer price.
alo...bro nono already offered give you free...i may hv one extra in Nov...collect at xxxx on yyyy time zzzz....

Old 14-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hehehe...another place which i can bring those aunties and uncles to ,just to kill some of their time or to rest up a bit during shopping at BCS Mall,hehehe...nothing new but well, i think it might come in handy when the time comes.

(photos taken from my last trip)

The Monic KTV :

Beside Minic KTV there is this Joy Massage too. No wonder aunties and uncles enjoy coming to BCS Mall. I think this place is worth going to on a weekday.

And in case there are beer drinkers going to Monic KTV.

Some information which i am keeping tab for my future Batam trips with uncles and aunties,hehehe...

(i tends to look out for places to keep a wider varieties of people happy)

After some shopping people gets tired, aunties who likes to sing, i bring them to Monic, older uncle who likes massage, i drop them off at Joy, and if there is any horny uncle/s or younger men in the same group, i bring them across BCS Mall,hehehe...that keeps everyone all within walking distance, and more importantly...happy.

Just another one of my itinerary (future one).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-10-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
alo...bro nono already offered give you free...i may hv one extra in Nov...collect at xxxx on yyyy time zzzz....
I very paiseh type. No like to ask for free lah
Kekeke...

Thank you
Old 14-10-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Coupon + tax = S$28 on weekday (Horizon ferry)

Coupon + tax = S$28 on weekday + weekend/public holiday surcharge add S$10

Total : S$38.00 for weekend/public holiday trip

Generally still cheaper than walk-in rate of S$48.

The FOC coupon were long gone. As for the cheapest price was S$2 last week and 4 pieces for S$6 but i think it should also be gone by now. So need to wait and see. As the dates draw closer to Nov 2019, coupons will eventually become cheaper and cheaper. Then followed by zero value by the end of Nov.

Just saw one advertisement that sells one piece S$4.50 and 2 pieces at S$12,hehehe...which reminds me of that Batam Roti Prata seller at Baba Street at Nagoya City Walk Mall,hehehe...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14791

Pure joking on this one.

PS : There are still at least few S$2.50 advertisement ones around, none of my friends are getting it becos we already have had enough. And i advise them to leave it there so as to "wake the market" up a bit becos many are selling at a crazily high price.

As what bro Hurricane mentioned, buying just ONLY one coupon just to travel to Batam for once, will need to include the effort on time cost and the Singapore transport cost to it.

Quote:
photos dun look correct...the room dun seem correct too...gals working at Fame wore uniform...
Hehehe...during FJ still need to wear uniform?

If so, it would be really weird feeling, for both the customer/s and the girls.

Anyway, i definitely wont be paying 700k rupiah for a FJ in Batam (if include entrance already more than 1 juta). Singapore SBF forum advertisement on Indonesia girls is priced at S$100/2/90 as mentioned and advertised before. Some more recently there's an inclusion of average piano-type massage within that 90 mins. And the quality of girls (in terms of look department) were mostly 7.5/10 and/or above, easily.

Base on my personal point of view, shouldnt market price be around S$50/2/90 in Batam? Or somewhere around there, if i compare it with Singapore?

Disclaimer : All above stated were just personal view of my own, as i have NEVER paid more than 400k rupiah for a shot in Batam before. Sorry, its just a meat and poison theory here.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1