The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 05-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edlee484848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Amanda is a gem and too bad she is retiring. I do miss her blowjob. perhaps the best I've had among bro snn's stable. I've been trying to book elisa but she is elusive to me.

Have anyone booked her?
Old 05-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlee484848 View Post
Amanda is a gem and too bad she is retiring. I do miss her blowjob. perhaps the best I've had among bro snn's stable. I've been trying to book elisa but she is elusive to me.

Have anyone booked her?
only 1 FR posted before this. but you could ask opinion from SNN, he should know better
Old 10-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SirCumsalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Tia yet?
Old 15-11-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tekki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Janie last week when I was in KL for a work trip.

Picked her up from the hotel lobby, went for a round of drinks at the lobby to break the ice before bringing her to my room. Action started when I suggested we showered together.

Face: 7.5/10 - well she's not quite the looker I'd thought based on past FRs I've read, just pleasant looking. Really have the little school-girl impression, if you're into the lolita type of girls

Boobs: 7.5/10 - she's quite petite, so her B-cup boobs felt a little small in my hands. Not as 'boobsy' as I'd thought

Body: 8/10 - Pretty wide hips, but grabbing her hips while fucking her standing in the shower together was great, and it didn't take long for me to cum, so I turned her around, made her knee and cum on her face...which brings me to her other services:

Kissing: 9/10 - Great, slow, lover-like style. Not as aggro as Sheena (phew, that one!) but very romantic in a sexual way hehehe.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - so so good...I like the way she does the slow but deep throating, and also giving equal attention to the shaft and balls. Quite easily one of the best BBBJ I've had. Had to stop her before I CIM.

FJ: 9/10 - very obliging. she's pretty dry so takes a little while to penetrate her outside of the shower room. Our first position was her riding cowgirl style, and I like girls who straddle and grinds when on the top. So so good...swapped to doggy style (fantastic holding her hips), slapped her buttcheek and she yelp a little louder from her otherwise soft moanings...before getting her on her back and shooting my second load on her boobs.

Overall a good fuck and Janie is a very nice, obliging sweet girl. She's got a pretty dry pussy, so be gentle and slow with her. But once your dick is in, this girl will rock you to kingdom come like a long-lost childhood girlfriend
Old 24-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all
Smile Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

My looks requirement is quite high so the given 8 will be my 7 but it has been quite consistent in the given ratings by SNN. What you see is what you get.

Angeline on the first encounter. Definitely, GFE to the max no doubt about it.

Amanda on the second encounter. Her GFE rating is lower and consistent with the given rating. Still loses out to Angeline. However, her BBBJ skill is fantastic. You will CIM if you are not careful.

From KL thread for the above review.

My third booking was even better than i imagined. Give my criteria to SNN and i was given a choice of Janice or Isabella, available. Went with Isabella and was better than the first two.

GFE start out as cold and slowly warmed up as the conversation went on. Once in bed, she treats you like a boyfriend and the experience was great. She is probably a handful of Malaysian that i've met that would offer to shower together before and after.

Overall, she is very much my type, just BBBJ skills still lose out to Amanda but still a complete package nevertheless.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

yusukewes89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro SNN for the arrangement,went for Audrey for my first booking with him.had a wonderful time with Audrey.I wonder why can't find her FR,so I'm sharing it.

Audrey's FR:
Face:For me she's not the super beautiful type,but she is pretty,quite my type she is.the more I looked at her the more pretty she is,she just made a very light makeup.she looks early 20,170cm tall,young,natural and not pretentious.

Boobs:wow!she got really nice and super boobs,natural D & firm.highly recommended for boobs lovers.

Body:She got smooth and quite fair skin,a bit chubby cause she said she din't go for any exersice,small waist and big butt.

KISSING:we started with kissing,not very passion at first but after I DATY & FINGERING her till she cums,can felt she start to activate her kissing mode.

BBBJ:her skills was so so,normal sucking only,no licking.she tried few deep throat,but she said my one too big.maybe because less of sex experience,she said only got 1 bf before and just had first sex 1year ago.so she still need some training and improvement.

DATY/FINGERING: she cover her pussy with hand at first when I moved down after boobs play,I removed her hand and started to licked,can felt she's very sensitive when I lick her,then I started to inserted one finger,her pussy damn wet and warm!slowly I inserted another finger,she tried to run away but actually she just cums.

FJ:we tried few positions,she also cums few times,very young and sensitive.she start to kiss me passion and even took the initiative to kiss me,really can felt her passion and enjoyed.but when I pumped her hard in doggy,she very gentle said she can't,cause my one too big a bit pain.so I went gentle but she never stop me cause i met some of the girls that will stop doggy style right away.we just done for once cause we chit chat too much till late,she said had to left cause needed to early wake up in the morning.

GFE:high,she will hug me by herself.chat too much till no time for 2nd round.

Moan:low,can felt she controlling her voice to not too loud.but natural.

CIM & ANAL:never had a chance to ask

RTN: definitely,her skills need to improve,but I really like her.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
windzud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check Gmail inbox.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing
Old 26-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelance from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are want to become member as I only special arrange the Premium Girl for my members only.

Please email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below. FR since 2011 until now.

http://samsforum.com/show...264843&page=75
http://samsforum.com/show...546861&page=13
http://samsforum.com/show...58761&page=156
Old 28-12-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Traex01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, any bros please pm me bro Snn contact, thanks.
Old 30-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Andychia22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi SNN,
Do you arrange for First World in Genting?
Old 12-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SNN has served up amazing treats in the time that I've dealt with him. Like the legendary Jennifer, favourites of mine like Paula and Giselle, crowd-pleasers like Amanda, Jane, Phoebe and all those earlier gems I didn't have the pleasure of trying like Joan, Grace, Rebecca and more. 

Thank you bro for the privilege of being the first to experience Mona, who I'm gonna just put it out there, could be the next gem. 

Ridiculously fresh 18 year old, amazing tightness and curves in all the right places. Beautiful face with diabetes-inducing GND sweetness. The innocence, blushing and authentic whimpers of experiencing new sensations for the first time. 

What a first encounter it was. I'm almost certain to have a second, third, maybe even fourth session and there's probably gonna be much to share but I'll keep my full review for later. Or should I just keep it to myself? 

I implore all the bros out there who have been happily taking SNNs girls these past few months and have been too lazy to post their FRs, please start giving back to SNN and this forum which has been running since 2011. This forum has gotten quieter in the last 3-4 months. C'mon, this place used to be buzzing with bros all sharing FRs that we all benefit from! 

Too lazy to describe the whole experience? That's fine. But how hard can it be to at least leave the score ratings or 2-3 lines just to summarise. Hopefully, in the next week or so we can see more of these delayed FRs posted. 

I'd love to be able to read some of them myself. It might encourage me to reveal all the juicy tips and details about this nubile, 18-year old new treasure that bro SNN has unearthed. 
Old 24-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

pgh888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a long amalgamation of FR's from SNN over the past couple of months. Sorry for the long delay, bro.

1) Audrey

Pretty though her main attraction are her boobs. They're large and nice to play with and provides good GFE. She is a very down to earth girl and is easy to build rapport with.

9/10 - Just for her nice boobs

2) Janie

She looks like an average demure uni student but however, beneath all that is a lady with excellent GFE and is very very hardworking in pleasing you.

8.5/10 - Very hardworking

3) Amanda

Very pretty and excellent BBBJ skills. Almost came multiple times just from that. Slightly lacking in GFE in comparison to Janie, but makes up for it with her great BBBJ skills

8/10 - Great BBBJ skills

4) Giselle

Young,pretty and willing to please. Though can be more proactive and aggressive but with if you want good looks and great body, its Giselle.

8.5/10 - Great body.
Old 31-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loverdude107750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bosses, im a newbie to this scene, can someone enlighten me hoe to book any of the girls? Is there a link to see the pictures of the babes? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiadaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverdude107750 View Post
Hi bosses, im a newbie to this scene, can someone enlighten me hoe to book any of the girls? Is there a link to see the pictures of the babes? Thanks in advance!
Just PM SNN and he will tell you what to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1