The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Bro, you made a WL, who have many sex everyday, to cum while you fuck her!?
Salute........
G73 acting very good one lah....
Old 26-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Zz45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
G73 acting very good one lah....
Alamak dun liddat la bro got ppl salute me oredi lei wahahahaha
Old 27-07-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

had a rtf with g66 cherry.

still as superb as ever. her standard seems to be rising non-stop. it started with her helping to unbutton your shirt, & from then on, her top notch gfe can make your mind run wild with possibilities!

spent quite a bit of the beginning between her legs. i can’t say i’m an excellent painter, but she was so accomodating, making all those pleasure sound, grinding into my face, minding to wipe off the sloppy mess i made only after i have had my heart’s content. such a sweet lady...

made my way back up for some deep kissing. new to me with her, the top of my shaft was sliding up & down her honey lips. mind-blowing phase, & it felt so much like an invitation for a raw. but NO! no penetration took place. i just continue to enjoy the wonderful moment till she offered her bbbj.

awesome bbbj but still cannot work up the nerve to ask for a cim. could have cummed, but how can i end it so early on & lose out on all the other stunts we could do together right?

caps on. cowgirl, doggy, missionary. had a late night & early morning. maybe that’s why a bit of problem cumming during fj. she’d been moaning & climaxed soon enough. it could have been genuine (hopefully), or an awesome act. but no offense taken, i took it as a cue that i was taking too long.

but i certainly did not regret stopping the fj & request finishing off with a hj. lying on our sides, facing & kissing each other passionately throughout, fondling her breasts & toying with her nipples, she jerked me off to my most. intense. hj. explosion. ever. only after i had managed to regain my breath & sanity, was i then aware of the awesome sticky mess i made there between our bodies... 😓

i just cannot bear to be disappointed again like the last time, coming all the way here but to miss out on her due to off day. at last, worked up the courage to ask for her contact number, just so that i would be able to plan avoiding her off & menses days. with her immediate no-hesitation reply, how can i not love her. huhu 😊
Old 27-07-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New House - L8H66A G40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
okt replied girl i was looking for not working, but against my instinct, i still went to the house.

tried g40.
forgotten her name before, but managed to ask for it again. yuri.
Old 27-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzonker View Post
had a rtf with g66 cherry.

still as superb as ever. her standard seems to be rising non-stop. it started with her helping to unbutton your shirt, & from then on, her top notch gfe can make your mind run wild with possibilities!

spent quite a bit of the beginning between her legs. i can’t say i’m an excellent painter, but she was so accomodating, making all those pleasure sound, grinding into my face, minding to wipe off the sloppy mess i made only after i have had my heart’s content. such a sweet lady...

made my way back up for some deep kissing. new to me with her, the top of my shaft was sliding up & down her honey lips. mind-blowing phase, & it felt so much like an invitation for a raw. but NO! no penetration took place. i just continue to enjoy the wonderful moment till she offered her bbbj.

awesome bbbj but still cannot work up the nerve to ask for a cim. could have cummed, but how can i end it so early on & lose out on all the other stunts we could do together right?

caps on. cowgirl, doggy, missionary. had a late night & early morning. maybe that’s why a bit of problem cumming during fj. she’d been moaning & climaxed soon enough. it could have been genuine (hopefully), or an awesome act. but no offense taken, i took it as a cue that i was taking too long.

but i certainly did not regret stopping the fj & request finishing off with a hj. lying on our sides, facing & kissing each other passionately throughout, fondling her breasts & toying with her nipples, she jerked me off to my most. intense. hj. explosion. ever. only after i had managed to regain my breath & sanity, was i then aware of the awesome sticky mess i made there between our bodies... 😓

i just cannot bear to be disappointed again like the last time, coming all the way here but to miss out on her due to off day. at last, worked up the courage to ask for her contact number, just so that i would be able to plan avoiding her off & menses days. with her immediate no-hesitation reply, how can i not love her. huhu 😊
if you don't want to CIM during her BBBJ mid session, can always CIM end of session that's what i used to do with G73.

if can get BBBJ from the girl, then end the session with BBBJ instead of HJ...most likely can CIM , don't have to ask.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterlimkopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 67 before?
Old 03-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiudidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Zz45;18940227]Anyone tried G10 Anchalee before? You guys can look up her FB Anchalee Sonlee. She's new just came in May 22.

FR for Gal 10

After I went thru the latest 6 pages of comments by bros here, I shortlisted g3, g10, g73. When I went there just now, there were ard 7 gals there, I only saw g10 sitting thr, another 2 gals I think was on duty. So, I selected g10.
***Okt also recommended me g10

FR for Gal 10

Looks : 8
Boobs : B ( Natural )
BBBJ : 10
FJ : 8
GFE : 10
Overall svc : 9
RTF : yes

Thx alot to bros here who are providing reviews and infos.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Share a joke with those who are regulars of G66: When I visited today, I heard the OKT jokingly call out to G66, "Ladyboy, your customer". I was like, "What?! You mean G66 is a ladyboy? And all along I have been......?!"

But it turned out to be just a joke. G66 explained that earlier on there was a new customer who asked if G66 was a ladyboy cos of her figure (tall big-boned frame, broad shoulders, high cheekbones, sharp features, enhanced boobs). She said she didn't know to be sad or happy. I told her that she can take it as a compliment as many ladyboys (esp. post-op) are known to be even more feminine and prettier than many real ladies.

Truth be told, at the beginning when I first met G66, I had my suspicions too, haha! Anyway I told her I have checked many times and she indeed is no ladyboy.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Haha ya.... Thats the bad thing about thailand being famous for ladyboys... It affected the genuine girls badly

Anyway for geylang girls dun worry, no ladyboys at all due to dsc checks. When they swab the throat and pussy for sperm, its easy to spot post op.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Haha ya.... Thats the bad thing about thailand being famous for ladyboys... It affected the genuine girls badly

Anyway for geylang girls dun worry, no ladyboys at all due to dsc checks. When they swab the throat and pussy for sperm, its easy to spot post op.
Ah thanks for clearing my doubts. Digress a bit... the only ladyboys I know who operate under an OKT are at Rowell Road near Mustafa Centre. Had some wild memorable times there in my younger days. Heard that one of the more popular houses there has closed down.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Alvin Nakata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G73 and G66. Both of them are good friends.

Tried G73 before she go legit in GL sometime back 2 years ago. She has a very flexible body and is able to try in various position. Ever tried humping her in standing position with one of her leg raise up and body lean against the wall.

G66 BJ skill suction is very good and her body contour and fat are proportion that match her height. Love the sight of her slurping pussy and the sound when pounding perfect hard and flat against her pussy when she is lying flat on the bed with both her leg spread wide apart/ open.

Tried soapy bath with both gals which they position their vagina centered against my erected penis and rub/throttle it without any penetration. Both of their soapy skill are very good and excellent.

Next target is to tarma both of the gals at one go.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G10 is good I must say, 28 yo who is relatively new in this line. Had a session with her today and left a satisfied man.

Looks : 7/10 Not a looker but won't reject
Boobs : B cup natural
GFE : 10/10 friendly girl

Don't expect a wild and proactive lady like the Ang pai 66/73, but more of a GND towards the gentle side. She is still new to this trade so still got room for improvement. Service oriented girl who is willing to please
Old 15-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
farang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
G10 is good I must say, 28 yo who is relatively new in this line. Had a session with her today and left a satisfied man.

Looks : 7/10 Not a looker but won't reject
Boobs : B cup natural
GFE : 10/10 friendly girl

Don't expect a wild and proactive lady like the Ang pai 66/73, but more of a GND towards the gentle side. She is still new to this trade so still got room for improvement. Service oriented girl who is willing to please
Went down yesterday not much girl working, okt say either lady off or MC. Anyone tried G77 ?
Old 16-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Yeah, G66 told me she is on MC for a few days to a week for sore throat.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mmguy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by farang View Post
Went down yesterday not much girl working, okt say either lady off or MC. Anyone tried G77 ?
G77 is ok. Not young type, did minor surgery. Prefer her pre-op natural face. Only cbj - always gives same excuse going to see doc for checkup so have to be clean. Anyway cbj still ok. Fj is normal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1