The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
I agreed that J1 is attractive and best looking of them, but after trying J11, can felt the difference in terms of service. I have tried both J1 and J11.

J1 had skipped the hot and cold BBBJ, in fact she practise BJ with condom. Some brothers like it safe.

J11 provides teethless BBBJ, quite sensuously done and gave me a good AR while J1 did not give. I had provided the feedback to OKT and hopefully she can improve.

J11 also recommend me another gal named WaWa (forgotten J7 or J8) for her beauty and J3 who is good at massage. Yet to try them if Vit M permits.

went few days ago. asked for wawa.. she's on 大姨妈leave. asked for J11, she's working... small brother cannot wait liao....
all the gals came out and i saw that J18 was quite pretty with nice boobs...

went in... and saw the wonders of a pushup bra.. she's a A-cup... then came the other shock... no AR, no hot/cold bbbj...

bj a bit, rest... bj a bit, rest... then suddenly asked me to get on top to start the action... was in shock as i patron yitiaolong for their yitiaolong service... this was like streetwalker service with a airbed.... will avoid her....
Old 17-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Any bruddahs has Yi Tiao Long contact number? Please kindly PM me.

Kum Sia!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
I agreed that J1 is attractive and best looking of them, but after trying J11, can felt the difference in terms of service. I have tried both J1 and J11.

J11 provides teethless BBBJ, quite sensuously done and gave me a good AR while J1 did not give. I had provided the feedback to OKT and hopefully she can improve.
Bruddah, what is the name of J11? Is she pretty?

Is J1 name Shuang Shuang?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Any Bro can help with the loc? Is this a legal house? What is the road & house number?
Old 17-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Any Bro can help with the loc? Is this a legal house? What is the road & house number?
It is @ L16W12. At the top of the front entrance has a sign with the words "Yi Tiao Long". It takes a blind man to miss it.

I have had Lulu. I will FR later.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I felt like a worm after the session

WL Name - Lulu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.6m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - 16W12 (a.k.a. Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in working in a Spa that offer Yi Tiao Long Service. Lulu's colleagues, Si Si, Shuan Shuan and Bing Bing are quite chio and slutty.

Look - 7.4/10

She possesses the oriental look. She looks like a chio and young MILF. She has fair and smooth facial complexion. She looks a tad more mature with her hair being tied up. I would classify her as a wealthy man mistress or second wife. Bro Jintakken told me she looks like the retired Lulu of 1654A but in my opinion, 1654A Lulu is more appealing to me in many areas.

Bod - 7.3/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. I would say her body structure is slightly more incline towards voluptuous type. Her pussy hair is high time for a good trim.

Tits - 7.7/10

She has natural C cupper tits and pale brown eraser size nipples. Her tits saggeg significantly. I guess people who appreciate payaya type of sagging tits would give her high score in this department. I am definitely not a fan but probably bro Hock would appreciate her more. Her tits remind me of the retired Lan Xin's (formerly from 1654A) tits.

Pre-shower routine - N/A

Actually I did not bring this department on for this particular session. I myself do not know why as I don't feel the urge to do so. To me, this department is rather spontaneous to me and something manifested within me. Either it exists or it does not. I guess alot got to do with the WL when I initiate conversation with her, how she responds and reacts to my initiate advancement that brings on my spontaneity to engage in this department. I guess this rather complex and no words could be used to describe my urge.

Shower - 7.0/10

Points given for her effort and not that I enjoyed it absolutely. I was told to lied on my stomach first onto a inflatable bed. She would tits/butts massage my back, my butts and legs. I was then asked to turn over. She would then tits massage my pecs, stomach, dick and legs. She would also gave me a AR and BBBJ. I don't find it stimulating because I felt that she was only going thru' the motion and without any real feel at all.

Cat-Bath - 7.2/10

Her dry Cat-Bath was a little more stimulating than what she did it in the shower. She started off by cat-bathing my back and she would give me another tits massage on my back, butts and legs. She would repeat the process on my front. But this time, she would also tits massaged my dick and used her nipples to stimulate my leg sole too. Interesting procedure but to me it ain't stimulating at all. Again, regret to say that it was like going thru the motion ... without any feel at all!

French Kiss - N/A

Not even allow kissing let alone french kiss. It was considered a lacklustre bonk for me with this department. To me, this department is the cream of the whole cake. Of all the WL I had bonked this year, she is the only WL who does not wanna french kiss me!

AR - 6.0/10

I was put on fours while she AR me. It ain't stimulating at all because she simply stick her tongue into my arse-h@le without any tongue movement and/or with very very minimum tongue motion. She also employed very very slight HJ while AR me. She should learn a thing or two from those WLs from 1654A.

BBBJ - 6.7/10

I don't find it stimulating and shiok although I can see that she tried to put in effort. But her effort was in vain as my BBBJ standard is way too high for her to achieve. Am not sure if she is capable of reaching my standard in the long run.

FJ - 6.0/10

It was considered a lacklustre bonk for me as she disallowed french kissing. We only adopted cowgal and missionary. It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I in fact felt like a worm when I walked out of the shop.

Attitude - 7.0/10

She is sociable and courteous but her attitude in meeting certain GL CAT150 requirements are lacking. Hopefully she will eventually adapt and change in order to be more competitive. If not, she would probably stay put at 5-6 sessions per day and difficult to get RTF customers. This is because customers would feel bore after 1-2 sessions with her. You guys may have different opinion but that was how I felt.

P/S: Please give her a try as your session may turn up to be more enjoyable as it boils down to a matter of different folk different stroke.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It was supposed to be a Yi Tiao Long feeling but I felt like a worm after the session

Enjoy,
MaXx
Wakakakaka! Wahh Snr Bruddah, I laughed till I choked with tears! Wakakaka!!

Old 17-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kinddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently, the "Yi Tiao Long" standard has dropped quite drastically in my opinion. Some of the WL e.g. SiSi(J11) and WaWa (don know what number) which I have encountered before and recently visited again have proven such a disappointment. They have shown poor altitude and service (no BBBJ, no French kiss).. Any bro out there has the same experience or I am just the unlucky soul??
Old 18-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, what is the name of J11? Is she pretty?

Is J1 name Shuang Shuang?
J1 name is Shuang Shuang correct.... (shiok shiok)
Old 18-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinddevil View Post
Recently, the "Yi Tiao Long" standard has dropped quite drastically in my opinion. Some of the WL e.g. SiSi(J11) and WaWa (don know what number) which I have encountered before and recently visited again have proven such a disappointment. They have shown poor altitude and service (no BBBJ, no French kiss).. Any bro out there has the same experience or I am just the unlucky soul??
u r not the only one bro...
my recent experience with J18 was worst than streetwalkers... probably my next stop would be the new streetwalker area at the closed coffeeshop that i drove past that day....
Old 18-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Sisi standard when she first started at GL, her bbbj and catbath was good den rtf in June she din give bbbj only bj (said her mouth got ulcers) and catbath very sub standard... A week after tried again she also give bj and I ask her ulcers again? , she smiled and said no la actually for safety of herself n her customers,
bj better... She asked me "u also cummed on fj wad so if no feel how to come...." Since then I never bothered to Try her or any gers at this hse....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
J1 name is Shuang Shuang correct.... (shiok shiok)
Better dun try, wait from Shuang Shuang turns up to be sian sian!! When I read Snr Bruddah MP's FR, I half sian liao leh.

Nevertheless, thanks for your info bruddah!

Old 18-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinddevil View Post
Bruddah, you mean Attitude of Altitude?

Old 18-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Sisi standard when she first started at GL, her bbbj and catbath was good den rtf in June she din give bbbj only bj (said her mouth got ulcers) and catbath very sub standard... A week after tried again she also give bj and I ask her ulcers again? , she smiled and said no la actually for safety of herself n her customers,
bj better... She asked me "u also cummed on fj wad so if no feel how to come...." Since then I never bothered to Try her or any gers at this hse....
Wakakaka! Snr bruddah like u also kenna con de! Luckily I have not tried.

Old 18-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kinddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think maybe she think she is ang-pai and choose her type of service according to her mood...but she forgot we all pay the same amount no matter what...anyway, never want to go back there again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1