The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

I'm starting this new thread on an interesting but controversial subject. My apologies if it's offensive to some bros here. Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs would be very difficult for me bcos I'm constrained by time n circumstances...but these gals can be picked up while going to or coming from KTVs, outside their schools, in restaurants, etc.

I risk being zapped by KTV owners/mummies/managers/waiters...but I still want to share what little experience n success I hv had w/ bros here. Everyone is welcome to contribute n share...hope that this is like throwing rock to lure jade, hahaha. Can an old chi ko pek like me pick up young n beautiful gals outside a KTV? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES. It would be a lot easier for those younger bros w/ ample time. You need a very thick skin which is immune to rejections n, yes, u will still need sufficient money to woo n bed these PRC MMs. But u will save quite a bit by picking them outside KTVs.

Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs?

I hv many personal reasons.

1) I drink very little if at all
2) I dun sing
3) I dun smoke n hate 2nd hand smoke
4) I detest loud noise
5) The dim lighting in a typical KTV makes it difficult to gauge a gal's looks n age.
6) The drinks, etc in a typical KTV r expensive. This money can do wonders if u give it to the gal directly...
7) Oftentimes, ur favourite mummy may recommend a gal who is less than ur type n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh.
8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid.
9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...
10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...

Despite the above reasons, I'm still fully committed to my frequent KTV expeditions as posted under Tian An Men KTV. My two approaches r not mutually exclusive, rather, they r complimentary. I leave no stone unturned, hehehe.

Let me give u a recent example which merely hints at the many possibilities...Day before yesterday was my lucky day. While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd. The taller gal was my type. She was pretty, cute n sweet, about 23-24, tall (about 166-167 w/o heels), fair complexion, big boobs (looks C-cup but not sure natural or not), slim w/ proportionate figure, nice perky ass n long straight legs. I approached her immediately. She was so friendly n her smile was so sweet!

She told me she just left DC n was going to TAM becos a client had called her to go. We quickly exchanged names n HP nos n she was gone in 2 minutes. I visualized how it would feel to kiss her pretty lips, suck her large nai nai...my didi stiffened...

Yesterday, I took her to dinner at an ocean front seafood restaurant in a chauffeured limousine. She told me she had been in SGP since CNY, came from CQ, now on a 2-yr work permit?? She had flawless, fair n smooth skin, beautiful large eyes...very little makeup...very sexy body...I noticed her large LV bag worth over 3k, which she claimed was given to her by her ex-BF in China...hmmm. We talked a lot..including my problems w/ my Fujian gal. She told me that 宁德 gals r notoriously cunning n often deceitful...I told her to take a look at my FJ gal at DC.

Unfortunately, she made it too easy as I could kissed her in the car n she shyly agreed to go to a "secure n safe place" next week. My interest in her has already dropped 50%. She should hv played hard to get to give me more fun in chasing her. In fact, when I first SMSed her, I was worried that she would reject a DOM like me n hence I arranged to go in a chauffeured limousine. I did give her a nice tip for spending time w/ me. I'll not call her to come to TAM Monday as she requested bcos I'm going hv her regardless. I'll just meet her in a hotel in a few days, hahaha.

Pls share ur experience n strategies in picking up KTV gals OUTSIDE KTVs.

Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Wa if all sbf Bro like u ktv closed down liao anyway nice find and can pass me ctc ? ha ha up u liao
Old 14-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 14-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER.

For me I go KTV, if I needed to ... at times entertain my client's or others entertain me. But over the years, I just reduce it and prefer for nice culinary in town and PUBs to CHILL .

To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs.
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha

高兴就好. Be happy.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 14-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
B

高兴就好. Be happy.
True true... this is the most impt point for everyone... always be happy

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 14-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I'm starting this new thread on an interesting but controversial subject. My apologies if it's offensive to some bros here. Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs would be very difficult for me bcos I'm constrained by time n circumstances...but these gals can be picked up while going to or coming from KTVs, outside their schools, in restaurants, etc.

I risk being zapped by KTV owners/mummies/managers/waiters...but I still want to share what little experience n success I hv had w/ bros here. Everyone is welcome to contribute n share...hope that this is like throwing rock to lure jade, hahaha. Can an old chi ko pek like me pick up young n beautiful gals outside a KTV? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES. It would be a lot easier for those younger bros w/ ample time. You need a very thick skin which is immune to rejections n, yes, u will still need sufficient money to woo n bed these PRC MMs. But u will save quite a bit by picking them outside KTVs.

Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs?

I hv many personal reasons.

1) I drink very little if at all
2) I dun sing
3) I dun smoke n hate 2nd hand smoke
4) I detest loud noise
5) The dim lighting in a typical KTV makes it difficult to gauge a gal's looks n age.
6) The drinks, etc in a typical KTV r expensive. This money can do wonders if u give it to the gal directly...
7) Oftentimes, ur favourite mummy may recommend a gal who is less than ur type n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh.
8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid.
9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...
10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...

Despite the above reasons, I'm still fully committed to my frequent KTV expeditions as posted under Tian An Men KTV. My two approaches r not mutually exclusive, rather, they r complimentary. I leave no stone unturned, hehehe.

Let me give u a recent example which merely hints at the many possibilities...Day before yesterday was my lucky day. While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd. The taller gal was my type. She was pretty, cute n sweet, about 23-24, tall (about 166-167 w/o heels), fair complexion, big boobs (looks C-cup but not sure natural or not), slim w/ proportionate figure, nice perky ass n long straight legs. I approached her immediately. She was so friendly n her smile was so sweet!

She told me she just left DC n was going to TAM becos a client had called her to go. We quickly exchanged names n HP nos n she was gone in 2 minutes. I visualized how it would feel to kiss her pretty lips, suck her large nai nai...my didi stiffened...

Yesterday, I took her to dinner at an ocean front seafood restaurant in a chauffeured limousine. She told me she had been in SGP since CNY, came from CQ, now on a 2-yr work permit?? She had flawless, fair n smooth skin, beautiful large eyes...very little makeup...very sexy body...I noticed her large LV bag worth over 3k, which she claimed was given to her by her ex-BF in China...hmmm. We talked a lot..including my problems w/ my Fujian gal. She told me that 宁德 gals r notoriously cunning n often deceitful...I told her to take a look at my FJ gal at DC.

Unfortunately, she made it too easy as I could kissed her in the car n she shyly agreed to go to a "secure n safe place" next week. My interest in her has already dropped 50%. She should hv played hard to get to give me more fun in chasing her. In fact, when I first SMSed her, I was worried that she would reject a DOM like me n hence I arranged to go in a chauffeured limousine. I did give her a nice tip for spending time w/ me. I'll not call her to come to TAM Monday as she requested bcos I'm going hv her regardless. I'll just meet her in a hotel in a few days, hahaha.

Pls share ur experience n strategies in picking up KTV gals OUTSIDE KTVs.

Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

My story is kinda sidetracked. So bros who are not interested in reading please do not zap me. Coz I really need to let off some steam, thank you

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her. Eventually, one fine day I wanted to get her number but in the end she took my number instead. (She didnt even key in my no in her mobile)

Well, several days later she sms me,later we spoke on the phone for the 1st time. 1 thing strange about her is that never seem to like to chat for long regardless who made the call.(she's on hi card, btw)

Long story short, met up with her twice outside, late both times also nvm, I'm ok with it. But the 2nd time, was the worst made me waited 1 hr.

For both occasions, I asked her what time & why she slept so late. She "claimed" that she was watching movies online. Then, when I start calling her in the evening or tried to ask her out for dinner.

The part where I call her in evening, her mobile would be always off. Only to return calls or sms the next day. Even its her OFF day, when I contact her

That's when I'm suspecting she might be moonlighting at KTVs. Call me emotional but I do kinda like (not in a sexual way as in I wanna bang her right away) this girl alot coz she's my type

So afew days back, I made a decision. Coz I see no pt risking my 6yrs relationship with my gf over this PRC.

She sms back the next morning (the usual behaviour)

PRC: good morning

me: good morning, U are?

PRC: did U del my number

me: ignored

PRC: call 1 (rejected)

PRC: sms (I del, didnt bother to read)

Blah, blah.... till in the evening, she use a fixed line to call but i made some stupid excuses. She got pissed & said never to call again.

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.

Boss, if U find this post more suited to matters of the heart, pls shift it there, thank you

Last edited by macrick; 14-06-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 14-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

1) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...

2) While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd.

3)Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.
My Dear Brother Warbird!
So glad that you are enjoying yourself.
I am like grinning away whilst reading your FR.
How I wish I am that chaffeur - listening to all the happenings in the back.
Hahahahaha !
Old 14-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Boss, if U find this post more suited to matters of the heart, pls shift it there, thank you
You also one kind. U not marrying her, and just wanna bonk, then strategies yourself to a good bonk, play the game. Why u bother about her background? Need good background to bonk? Learn from the TW and HK.
Old 14-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

TS, you like this hobby let me hint you that you can do the same by loitering around River Valley, Balestier area to pick up and send the girls to work at around 9pm.... at that time calling a taxi could be difficult
Old 14-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

I had tried before,but nope successful...i guess they are more pratical,unless u are customer else they dont bother you.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ken View Post
Wa if all sbf Bro like u ktv closed down liao anyway nice find and can pass me ctc ? ha ha up u liao
Not unless there is an alternative n cheaper way of bringing buyers (men) n sellers (gals) together. KTVs also serve the purpose of "screening" the participants on both sides.

She is not a regular FL. When I'm done w/ her, I'll PM her name n KTV # to u, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...
Hi bro,

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Actually, I may be older than u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER.
To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs.
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha

高兴就好. Be happy.
Hi bro,

I hv a weakness for pretty n young PRC MMs...but these gals will be disappointed if they think I'm another robert, hehehe.

For those bros interested in my KTV outings, see my posts in "Tian An Men KTV."

A full FR would be imprudent for these KTV gals...I would certainly PM their names n KTV # to interested bros, but not their ctc, if they request for more customers. Bros may then go to meet them at their respective KTVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
True true... this is the most impt point for everyone... always be happy
Yes, be happy. We only live once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her.................................

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.
Hi bro,

You got KC-ed by her. Did u bonk her for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
My Dear Brother Warbird!
So glad that you are enjoying yourself.
I am like grinning away whilst reading your FR.
How I wish I am that chaffeur - listening to all the happenings in the back.
Hahahahaha !
Hi dear bro besafe,

A lot happened yesterday. Went to 2062 to look at the house gals. Not impressed, so asked for Mi Er, but got to wait an hr. Then called for ur gal Jia Jia. Came over in 5 minutes bcos she was next door in 2054A. Quite satisfied w/ her. Cute, young n very friendly gal from Hunan, born 11/1987, 165 n about 52kg, quite fair w/ sexy body, natural C boobs, large reddish pink nipples good for sucking n perky meaty ass great for doggie. Good service n stayed 58 minutes w/ me. Even gave me her HP no n wanted me to take her out on her rest days. Why not? She will get free food n nothing else. BTW, when I told her wat I used to do for a living, she knew who u were, hahaha.

Then I had to rush home to get ready to meet the new gal I picked up outside DC. It was fortunate that I had released my urge w/ Jia jia just 2 hrs earlier, otherwise I might not be able to control myself when I kissed her...her boobs n sexy white thighs were just too tempting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
TS, you like this hobby let me hint you that you can do the same by loitering around River Valley, Balestier area to pick up and send the girls to work at around 9pm.... at that time calling a taxi could be difficult
Thx bro. I wish I could spend a lot more time on my hobby...will certainly go to River Valley area...hmmm....btw, a good place to pick up PRC flight attendants is the cafe in Miramar Hotel. I hv seen some chio ones n hv spoken w/ a few of them there. I think they may be quite eager to be shown around town...some of them may even be part-time FLs, hehehe.

Also a big thank you to the bros who hv upped me. I'll return favour ASAP, when I regain power. Pls PM me if I hv not done so within a few days.

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

PRC FA? This one sounds interesting!U si bei a lot kang tao hor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
You also one kind. U not marrying her, and just wanna bonk, then strategies yourself to a good bonk, play the game. Why u bother about her background? Need good background to bonk? Learn from the TW and HK.
I didnt wanna bonk her, I was interested in starting a relationship with her.

I stated she was working in a supermarket, I was only suspecting she was working in a KTV but dont have solid grds to prove it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, the person who left me a comment & wanted to zap me & didnt have enuff points. Pls go fly a kite else where

Last edited by macrick; 15-06-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 15-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
To warbird
Hi bro,

You got KC-ed by her. Did u bonk her for free?
Nope, I decided to move on. No real harm done to me anyway.

Well, there's another MM at the supermarket anyway. I can always try my luck with her colleauge .(If I really wanted a bonk)
Old 15-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 15
Dgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to beholdDgox99 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy) and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1