The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bananarepublic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Janet
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=janet

OKT is very responsive and Location is very central, house has shared bathroom but other nice looking girls :P

She speak basic english but no need to use app to translate so ice breaking was pretty easy.

Body is really chio syt, looks is same as photo, boobs size is B but good handful and really soft.

Best part was her GFE whole time my mouth was not free, either tight cuddling or dfk, she won't show any hurry and do what you ask for.

She has braces on teeth and not fan of BJ much so for me it was ok.

Did normal positions and took my time although i paid for 2 round but i prefer 1 if session is good and i left happy man.

She is very hardworking,really sweet and here for 2 more weeks, unfortunately will be travelling otherwise she is RTF girl as got good chemistry.
Old 17-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

June from SS (4/5)

Looks:6/10 (Milfy, discount 20% to photo)
BBBJ: 9/10 (this is her highlight, first shot cim)
French: 8/10 (she stuck her tongue inside me while i finger her hard)
Boobs: 6/10 (Enhanced D, rock hard)
FJ: 0/10 (Didnt get to try much position so cant rate, tight pussy tho)

Overall: She is very chatty, so ice broken easily. If you are going for syt please look elsewhere. Can give it a go if you like cim.
Old 17-10-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
oatmealfukker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Silk-Stockings (Session 4/5)
FL: Sasa
Operation Date/Time: 16 Oct '19 / 12.30pm - 2.00pm (90min/2shot)
Damage: 150
OKT: Silk is as responsive as usual

FR: Overall GREAT massage and BBBJ.

Ratings:
Looks: 6/10 (not her best department, definitely quite old and the acne scars on her face don't help)
Body: 8/10 (moderately tattooed, tits are fake but they seem to have been done quite a while ago so they have a natural sag, no tummy fats)
GFE: 9/10 (attitude is very professional but also quite warm, a few no go areas but nothing that's a dealbreaker)
Foreplay: 10/10 (deep frenching, CFM stares, suffocates you with her massive tits, allowed me to paint her until she came like a freight train)
BBBJ: 12/10 (definitely one of her main draws, can DT and play with my c0ck all the way to the base with no gag reflex)
FJ: 9/10 (pretty good)
Massage: 12/10 (gave me a full body massage and a head massage, both extremely professionally done)
RTF: I would.
Old 17-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL: Rita
Stable: RL

Overall rating: 9/10

Great attitude and service...
Looks better in person than photos...
Old 17-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

FL: Apple from Loveaffair88

Personally one of the best bonk i ever had. GFE super high, made me a happy man within minutes.

RTF: 100%
Old 17-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

OMG SOM!!!!!!One of the most chio FL in my life had returned finally!!!!!!Fast hand fast leg only can get a next day appointment!!!!!She is Mixed ANGMO type of CHIOOO (like MAGGIE Q)!Big natural not sagging breast!!!!Fair like Chinese and a nice butt to ANAL!!!How to resist not to ANAL such a beauty!!!!!!!!Her GFE can shoot thru the roof and will French you until you can speak FRENCH!!!!She is extremely seductive and will always look at you during bj or even fj!!!!The only FL I fucked this past 5years lol fml...cant tahan lah..Had her kneel down and shot into her open mouth while looking at me.....I reached HEAVEN!!The Q will be super super long but hopefully can at least get a RTF o(ToT)o.If you wana fuck an angmo mixed chiobu dun MISSED her!!!!Only negative part is don't swallow lol so far.

Face:9/10 super my type .Legendery.
BBBJ: slow n steady and always looking at you
ANAL: Super tight. Did her on top of me and cowboy!!!!
Breast: Big and natural. Super rae for thai gals!!!
OKT: One of the besttttttttttt and one of the one I trust!!Bro plz give chance on RTF!!!!!

Please treat her nice and give chance to rtf guys~~Peace
Old 17-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milkyway - Kaya

Looks: like the pictures
Boobs: post say C but looks B to me, still nice to hold though
Bbbj: hardworking, nice and no rush
Body: nice complexion(face and body), slim but have little bit of tummy
FJ: very accomodating and always smiling
Massage: Piano massage
Old 17-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beennycws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Value for money $100 nia. Sibei enjoy sex type. Also no bad looking.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GIjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SD Lina First Blood.

Face :7.5 cute.. GnD. Look like poly student
Body. 8 Young and small body. Perky ass
Boob: 6. B cup.. Not for boob lover. I prefer bigger boobs.
BBBJ. :8 good enough for me.
Fj 7.5..Try few position. Nv complaint or badface

RtF. Prefer try new girl...
Old 17-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
user234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried karrie from chivasangels?
Old 17-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bruddas!!!

First time sharing my experiences here after chionging dome 1 for around 3 months. Was reading and learning how to better share my reports for the past months and here is my first attempt to share 2 of my recent bonks with 2 different stables with very similar short forms.

So here's my experience a few days back with Rising lust.

Model: Netty
Okt: Very responsive with prompt replies, went through a few verification which is a norm. Upon successfully verified, he is friendly and helpful, and made recommendations based on the type i told him i prefer. Thumbs up!

Looks: 9/10
Look very similar to the photos, young tall and slim lady with fair smooth skin.

Boobs: 6/10
Not for boob lovers, it's obvious... duh!! but great for people who appreciates boobs given by mother nature. De Naturals~ with no additives.

Pussy: 9/10
Young nice looking pussy with a shimmering moist look when its was first revealed to me. delicious looking, would have gave her a 10 if it's waxed.

BBBJ: 8/10
Not a veteran in the industry, therefore did not have too many fancy moves, but a little guide and she gets the idea. Hardworking on this part.

Sex: 10/10
Never go wrong fucking a young tight pussy. the tightness and freshness is there, please a little bit of flex here and there. Not sure about positions that requires her to move though. basically she only did the grinding in cowgirl and i took over the rest of the game. If you are adventurous enough, you will know there are many positions that can be achieved with a slim girl like Netty.

COF: 10/10
Got her on her knees after exploring many positions with her and shot my cum on her face. (I told her before hand that i wanted it that way and got her willing consent. As i did not want the girl to like siam like min if i did not tell her.

CIM: 10/10
Round 2 i asked for bbbj till Cim. Took a rough 25 to 30 mins as i am not easy to cum with only bbbj. But she just blow me non stop till it happened. Great effort here!

GFE: 8/10
She was a little shy until everything warms up, her english is not really that good, therefore gfe is not that perfect for me cause my thai Sucks? lol. Bros who can communicate in thai probably have a better score here. french a little on the light side for me and her.

===============================================
Old 17-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My second report is for Rebornlover.

Model: Dazy
Okt: Normal verification again, fast replies and friendly, entertain me slightly lesser on my questions maybe because of the bigger portfolio he have to manage. nevertheless, still a pleasant booking experience.

Looks: 9/10
Gorgeous, fair almost white smooth skin that feels a little icy to the touch. You got the FL's CFM rebellious look that makes you wanna fuck her and let her know whose's in charge!!!

Boobs: 8/10
Not for BIG boob lovers, De Naturals~ AGAIN!! with no additives.
Organic materials.

Pussy: 9/10
Wet and juicy for me to demonstrate my painting skills.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
quite good from her, but because she got the face of a veteran FL. I was expecting even higher standards than what she had given me. Dont get me wrong, she is still very good in this area.

Sex: 10/10
Great fucking with her, her moans are remarkable, i love it. Did her in various positions with no complaints. She gets really into it half way through and syncs to the beat of your pump. I have to end her with doggy as i planned to cream her fair butt cheek. Made her stay in position for a while for me admire the art piece i made on her butt cheek.

CIM: 10/10
Round 2 same as round 1 but ended with a CIM, took it all and cleans my cock with her mouth. MARVELOUS job here!

GFE: 8/10
Gfe was kind mix feeling here, cause i am guessing to be exact, her english is probably worse than netty. So minus a few awkward moments for communication. But Lots of frenching during the session makes things better.
Ended up i use a little sign language to aid the communication and the GFE feels a lot better.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 11
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Had SilkStocking's Sugar today evening.

Venue was in town, surprisingly posh and nice place, kudos to Bro Silk for that.

Sugar is the very definition of a firecracker Thai Siambu FL. Spicy like chili padi, crazy in bed and really jokey and frisky personality all round. Very nicely done enhanced boobs, sparsely haired pussy that gets wet fast from licking, and the tightest most pert butt one could ask for, perfectly made for doggystyle pounding!

Excellent BBBJ skills, no teeth and great suction. Takes a good pounding in all positions, constantly eggs you on no matter fast or slow. All in all, exactly as advertised, definitely a good bonk! She leave on Sunday so get her soon.
Returned +7.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
teeruk is Cool - loads of Potential

April from SS
17/10 8pm

Overall, look narak. A young lady. Newbie but can
Like your school girl gff feel.
Speak english nid noy but can translate well
Old 17-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
It's been a long time since I felt like writing an FR. This session is worth the effort.

Name : Jolene
Stable: TRL
Thread: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=747343

Look - 9. What you see in the pics is what you get. Quite pretty.

Boobs - 8. All natural. Her nipples harden easily and perkiness makes it good to lick and suck.

Body - 8. She’s slim with meat at the right places like butt. Flat tummy.

Frenching: 9. Slow and sensual. She will steal kisses now and then.

Catbath - 8. Both times start off with frenching, then slowly slither her way down, stopping to flick my nipples along the way.

BBBJ - 9. Enough suction, licks and she's tireless. She will gently lick and suck my balls tantalizingly.

Fj - 8. She's tight and wet. Very accommodating and willing to switch positions without complaint.

GFE - 9.5. I give high marks for this because from the time she opened the door she paid attention only to me. The only times she used the phone was to put on and change the music. Took initiative to hug and carcass me after first bath to start things moving. Other non action times were spent cuddling, kissing and chatting. Her English is not bad. She's gentle and sweet, unlikely words to describe an FL but that's who she is. Gave a few pecks on my lips as I was leaving.

Other remarks - Not busy according to her and I'm unsure why. I feel she's an understated gem. It was a relaxed and easy session with her. This is her first and probably last trip to SG. Don't miss out on her before she leaves on 21st. I don't think anyone will regret a session with her.

RTF - Yes if I can find the time. Thanks ASH-K for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1