The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
handsome1968 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Bro pls share
Old 12-10-2019, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Bro can share? Thanks in advance
Old 12-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi guys its been awhile since ive posted anything.. anyways a long days work went to gym to do some workout and strained by neck. so went to my usual place in the north to relieve the pain.

i always go to this place knowing coz the massage is really good. decided id just walk in instead if booking to see if i get a diifferent ML and to my luck i did.

took 1.5 hrs package and 1 entire hour the massage was so shiok it took away all the pain away. Bonus is for the massage usually will have some teasing here and there but depends on the ML on how intense it is. but this time i was quite taken aback with the tease.

After spending like close to 45 mins on my back she moved to my legs. pulled down my pants and gave a good rub on my butt for a good 5 mins. By then although i was pretty tired i became pretty hard. To my surprise she propped up my butt and straight grabbed my balls and started massaging it. i thought it would stop there but fuck she grabbed my shaft and gave slow tugs. all this while im on my back. i think it was barely 2 mins and i fucking came.

Felt abit emabrassed thinking fuck so fast cum sia..but she acted like nothing happened and continued with the massage. Another 20 mins of good massage almost slept. she then turned me over and went to massage my legs. After like 5 mins she went to get more oil and then pulled down my shorts all the way i was thinking ok whats going on.

guys she put her oily hands straight on my dick giving me a full on HJ. fucking hell despite cumming earlier it took me less than 5 mins to unload all my load. after that she went to wash up and gave me a 10 min head massage. man this was the best massage ive had this far. made sure to remember her name before leaving. Best part the i didnt have to tip her anything and the total dmg was pretty affordable for a 1.5hr massage.

gonna give my honest opinion the MLs here are like mid 30s..im more into syt but the massage here is really good and thats why i always rtm. im willing to exchange ONLY for North contacts with really good massage with happy ending. Cheers and have a good night guys!
Bro can share? Thx in advance
Old 12-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share this place? Seems good
Old 12-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
ANyone go to LQ ?

many new ones....esp this MM.......so syt look like SUzy of miss A
Bro can share thanks Wah Suzy sia
Old 12-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

She never release for you?

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Was called back to work on sat so rewarded myself by having a 3rd session with this ml which I had posted fr earlier on.
Chosen a p massage for today. As per my 1st session, every step were similar and consistent. Good attitude and effort. Did some small chat to kill the quietness and she reciprocated rather well.
Every tugging and kneading were done professionally with no sign of soft touches. Towards the last 10 mins, gathered up enough courage to request that she go softer with her touch. Was worried that she will slap my ding dong if she had taken my request as offensive but she just look at me for 2 seconds and gave me a smile. What followed next was pure sensuous enjoyment. I wad practically drown in her soft touches till she tapped on my thigh lightly and told me times up.
Dressed up and went home with a ragging hard on.
Will visit again in few weeks time.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
She never release for you?

[/B]
Am working toward it bro.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arkaneix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share with me too? Thanks!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Can share with me too?

Queue List: empty
Old 13-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post
Great appreciation to LadyPink for introducing this good & strong masseuse with some discreet shiok fun in the north.
This is an very obvious advertising for the lady. It is this sort of advertising that can cause the whole thread to be closed and deleted. If you want to advertise for her, create your own thread.
Old 14-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Bro care to share the contact ?
Old 14-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro can share the contact ?
Old 17-10-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro mind sharing contact, staying in the north and wanted to try. Thanks
Old 17-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

just wanna say, not all post here are real genuine review/post. If want to trust, can only trust a few lao jiaos here like NorthGuy. Anyway, just found out my regular masseur got dispute with the shop and she went back Vietnam already. Time to farm again...
Old 17-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
just wanna say, not all post here are real genuine review/post. If want to trust, can only trust a few lao jiaos here like NorthGuy. (
Yes, agreed that not all posts are real
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1