The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
SexAB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexAB is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

In the mid last year, I went to a KTV by the name e**r*s*. Mummy introduced a girl name Kiem Tiem. Of course usually you drink, play and fuck off from that place till next time. I fuck her on second visit. Eventually we got closed and she fell in love with me. Went a few times, she sat with me without having me to tip her. So eventually she was asked if she wanna extend her permit or to go back, of course I told her to go back cos I am going vietnam HCM for a solo trip in November.

Eventually met her in HCM in November and fuck her so much that I dump her when I came back to Singapore. She even said she wanted to go KOREA with me and even brought me to see her family when I was in HCM.
Old 23-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Met a banker’s wife 28yo over tinder.
Slim and tight. Her husband has been fucking outside and she wants the same experience. Makan her twice now and we should be regular FBs
Why would that make you a bastard?
Old 23-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexAB View Post
In the mid last year, I went to a KTV by the name e**r*s*. Mummy introduced a girl name Kiem Tiem. Of course usually you drink, play and fuck off from that place till next time. I fuck her on second visit. Eventually we got closed and she fell in love with me. Went a few times, she sat with me without having me to tip her. So eventually she was asked if she wanna extend her permit or to go back, of course I told her to go back cos I am going vietnam HCM for a solo trip in November.

Eventually met her in HCM in November and fuck her so much that I dump her when I came back to Singapore. She even said she wanted to go KOREA with me and even brought me to see her family when I was in HCM.
You are right to dump her cause she was showing her family who is her new banker...
Old 24-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tanj62913 is Cool - loads of Potential

know a female friend for quite sometime and manage to become her best friend and she would share with me about her exes, how she still stays a virgin and only give blowjobs and let guys cum on her body. I was telling her oral sex is still sex even though she did not have penetration sex but she asked if never released in mouth is considered oral sex? i said of course! on some nights things got hot and we were sex messaging each other and she said she has never allow any guys to release in her mouth. So the naughty thought came when i bought her a cup of bubble tea and i finished half of it before i passed it to her when i meet her. We always share food and drinks so she trusted me and i trusted myself to be a bastard to make her taste my cum when i cummed into the half cup of bubble tea and passed it to her. I saw her sucking through the straw and finished up the bubble tea and i even asked her if its nice and she said yeah it is. but then she commented that the pearls/boba feels stringy which i then told her that maybe this bubble tea didn't do a gd job for their boba so the texture is like that. So there u have it, a lady who has yet to let guys cum in her mouth but swallowed my sperm. she always tell me that i am always the first one to be there for her and i thought to myself, well, u got ur first oral sex since u swallowed my cum right? thanks for making me ur first virgin cum swallow haha! bastard enough? more to come!
Old 24-10-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Why would that make you a bastard?
We will have raw sex, creampie and her husband would lick her later on. She did that on purpose
Old 24-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanj62913 View Post
know a female friend for quite sometime and manage to become her best friend and she would share with me about her exes, how she still stays a virgin and only give blowjobs and let guys cum on her body. I was telling her oral sex is still sex even though she did not have penetration sex but she asked if never released in mouth is considered oral sex? i said of course! on some nights things got hot and we were sex messaging each other and she said she has never allow any guys to release in her mouth. So the naughty thought came when i bought her a cup of bubble tea and i finished half of it before i passed it to her when i meet her. We always share food and drinks so she trusted me and i trusted myself to be a bastard to make her taste my cum when i cummed into the half cup of bubble tea and passed it to her. I saw her sucking through the straw and finished up the bubble tea and i even asked her if its nice and she said yeah it is. but then she commented that the pearls/boba feels stringy which i then told her that maybe this bubble tea didn't do a gd job for their boba so the texture is like that. So there u have it, a lady who has yet to let guys cum in her mouth but swallowed my sperm. she always tell me that i am always the first one to be there for her and i thought to myself, well, u got ur first oral sex since u swallowed my cum right? thanks for making me ur first virgin cum swallow haha! bastard enough? more to come!
i LOLed
Old 24-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We will have raw sex, creampie and her husband would lick her later on. She did that on purpose
wouldnt e husb suspect anything? the smell n taste? lolx
Old 26-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so too, maybe the husband never taste cum before
Old 27-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Constant bastard act: ploughing young Indo and viet girls raw and cumming inside them telling them I have tied up my tubes. They got pregnant otherwise
Old 27-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Constant bastard act: ploughing young Indo and viet girls raw and cumming inside them telling them I have tied up my tubes. They got pregnant otherwise
Wah bro, you confirm is 鸟人.佩服佩服. But do 鸟下留精 ba, or just buy them a morning after pill.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
goodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Wah bro, you confirm is 鸟人.佩服佩服. But do 鸟下留精 ba, or just buy them a morning after pill.
Wahahahaa learnt new 成语
Old 28-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Yes left my seeds with them hahahahehe
They like it warm in them
Mixed Chinese and viet babies, cute and fair
Old 28-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am not much better a person.

Some years ago...

When my ex was discharged from hospital after a minor procedure. Day surgery kind. She was feeling down and in some pain even thou the procedure was simple. She was hoping that I take care of her.

Instead, I went to be busy with work and worst later in the night.

I did not go home that night and was at a FL place drinking with her cos she had some family issues. Needless to say, I had a good bang and went home the next day morning 11am.

Thinking back, it was a point where she needed me and I am really fuxx up as a person.

Haiz... men and pussy.
Old 28-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Impregnating young girls.
And taking photos and videos of the inseminations..
Old 28-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

not really a bastard but i once had a romp in MBS with my married FB and after the in the room, her husband came and stay over for a staycation, on the same bed where i just had sex with her wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1