The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

RTF Xing Xing (XX), from Hse 16W04

We have numerous happy hours togather recently.

This RTF was the nicest, super- sextisfied, with best GFE feelings, the most erotic one since my 1st bonking experience in my life many years back.

Net thrusted her only about 18 mins (originally only planned for thrusting her 10 mins but not easy to stop once my lustful engine started running, lol).

Only because didnt want to injure or exhaust her.

Then continued to paint her , hugged her with body grinding, letting her licked my balls, and requesting her to hj me coupled with super nice frenching till i unloaded on her two hands massively, lol. It was only 5 mins left.

I will be focussing to RTF her till she RTC. She gave me the kind of closeness , superb GFE, and the shiok wonderful feeling's bonk which no other WLs had ever given me, not even the ex Dong Jing (1856), ex Zhen Zhen (16W04), the present Anqi (1608), Shan Shan (1606).

No point keep pening RTF FRs on XX. And also nonthing to furnish since neither i am bonking any other new WLs nor RTF other WLs.

So i will be disappearing for a long period of time. No need to zap me from 300 plus points till 100 plus balance ....lol.

Soon 2019 is around the corner, hereby wishing all Bros a wonderful sexciting bonking encounters in the next 14.5 months, hahaha. Special thanks to Bro Omnia, Bro Maxx and Bro Ejectjoy, take care.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
RTF Xing Xing (XX), from Hse 16W04

We have numerous happy hours togather recently.

This RTF was the nicest, super- sextisfied, with best GFE feelings, the most erotic one since my 1st bonking experience in my life many years back.

Net thrusted her only about 18 mins (originally only planned for thrusting her 10 mins but not easy to stop once my lustful engine started running, lol).

Only because didnt want to injure or exhaust her.

Then continued to paint her , hugged her with body grinding, letting her licked my balls, and requesting her to hj me coupled with super nice frenching till i unloaded on her two hands massively, lol. It was only 5 mins left.

I will be focussing to RTF her till she RTC. She gave me the kind of closeness , superb GFE, and the shiok wonderful feeling's bonk which no other WLs had ever given me, not even the ex Dong Jing (1856), ex Zhen Zhen (16W04), the present Anqi (1608), Shan Shan (1606).

No point keep pening RTF FRs on XX. And also nonthing to furnish since neither i am bonking any other new WLs nor RTF other WLs.

So i will be disappearing for a long period of time. No need to zap me from 300 plus points till 100 plus balance ....lol.

Soon 2019 is around the corner, hereby wishing all Bros a wonderful sexciting bonking encounters in the next 14.5 months, hahaha. Special thanks to Bro Omnia, Bro Maxx and Bro Ejectjoy, take care.
Wow bro DPOWER, going into FR hibernation mode ... focussing on rtf of XX (and perhaps one or two others - sometimes changing dishes in GL is refreshing?). I got to see Xin Xin in 16W04 after I visited okt Peter of 1820 last month. She was constantly looking at me ... she looked quite good and inviting (althu not gorgeous). Certainly someone I won't mind having a go with in the pre-retirement days. My impression is she is a lovely lass! You take care too!
Old 15-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Zhen Zhen RTC on next Wed, 21 Nov.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You’re most welcome!

Are u gonna up her? She is a hot cake in WH04 ...

I heard Baby & Yoyo are not bad too ...
Bro, just saw your message today. Thks for recommendations, lol. From this moment, will only up XX till she rtc
Old 15-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wow bro DPOWER, going into FR hibernation mode ... focussing on rtf of XX (and perhaps one or two others - sometimes changing dishes in GL is refreshing?). I got to see Xin Xin in 16W04 after I visited okt Peter of 1820 last month. She was constantly looking at me ... she looked quite good and inviting (althu not gorgeous). Certainly someone I won't mind having a go with in the pre-retirement days. My impression is she is a lovely lass! You take care too!
Thks Bro.
I am both extremely happy with her on bed and out of bed, eg at Universal Studio, Stadium .....

No more in beast mode to avoid pain and injury to her. Mostly on frencing, painting and caressing, lol.

U take care too.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
JinJin(16W04)

JinJin (16W04)...Fair chio syt Guangdong mm, petite slim skinny with a beautiful pink slit juicy oyster, pinkish smooth clean shaved outer labia with a small tuft of pubes abv her slit, sensuous pubescent sexy cunt, no smell & delicious...natural intimate passionate fun bonk....n.b. not for big boobs lovers though
Old 24-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: JinJin(16W04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
JinJin (16W04)...Fair chio syt Guangdong mm, petite slim skinny with a beautiful pink slit juicy oyster, pinkish smooth clean shaved outer labia with a small tuft of pubes abv her slit, sensuous pubescent sexy cunt, no smell & delicious...natural intimate passionate fun bonk....n.b. not for big boobs lovers though
ToTo also very the cute sweet young girl
Old 28-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: JinJin(16W04)

Did you mean DuoDuo?
Old 28-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: JinJin(16W04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Did you mean DuoDuo?
yes sir
Old 30-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yes sir
How is her service? I'm normally quite skeptical about the service level of cute gal. Ha ha
Old 30-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
hellogirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 girls working here:

1. Toto- petite, sweet girl. A boobs
2. Xue-er - mid size, tattoo o arm. C boobs. Dyed shoulder length.
3.MeiMei - Big size, baba, C+/D boobs. Black hair, fair. Most popular gal.
4. JingJing - petite, shy, no experience, accommodating.

2 new girls waiting to start work this week.
one look like factory girl, the pther is 13 dian, but got potential to be angpai like ex tia tain from this house.

OKT : Zip poon (Japan) 67441212. Booking can be arranged.

Last edited by hellogirls; 30-09-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yes sir
How do you find her service?
Old 17-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Tried XinEr. Look young. Look like a younger version of 16w06 XueEr to me. Service wise still very fresh. Good atitute. No DFK for me. Not regret spending the $150. But no RTF at the moment.
Old 17-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogirls View Post
4 girls working here:

1. Toto- petite, sweet girl. A boobs
2. Xue-er - mid size, tattoo o arm. C boobs. Dyed shoulder length.
3.MeiMei - Big size, baba, C+/D boobs. Black hair, fair. Most popular gal.
4. JingJing - petite, shy, no experience, accommodating.

2 new girls waiting to start work this week.
one look like factory girl, the pther is 13 dian, but got potential to be angpai like ex tia tain from this house.

OKT : Zip poon (Japan) 67441212. Booking can be arranged.
The 2 newbies that started 2 weeks back are XinEr and QiQi
Old 17-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: [b]l16w04[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
The 2 newbies that started 2 weeks back are XinEr and QiQi
you will like XE

she yummylicious

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1