The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro, Ruyi has since left to RTC. A very short stay of around 3 months only.
Lucky I got try Ruyi once. Really gave me the vibes of a 狐狸精。Looking at her coming out of room and collecting money from okt made me lust for her. So went up to room again with me haha.
Old 17-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: JiXiang(1658A) & RuYi(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
there are 2 gals there called Ji xiang Ru yi right? i always forget which one is which name thou

but from my recollection, one of them is friendlier (abit more chubby) and the other one has a very serious RBF. she frowns and scowl all the time (cld be Jixiang). that was the reason why I did not pick her. saw many customers walk off after seeing her too. this cld explain why she is not as popular as expected
Curious to know when you saw those two mms, RuYi & JiXiang fm 1658A buddy?

I wonder whether you saw the earlier batch of RY & JX as opposed to the latest batch of RY & JX?
Old 17-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69muybien View Post
bro, on your list does anyone speak english? specifically Ji Xiang?

i agree bingbing to be on that list. sooo shiok. been with her but the language barrier really sucks. its hard to learn mandarin for me because very busy with work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69muybien View Post
bro BBB,

agree on bing bing to be on your list. soo shiok, been with her but language barrier really sucks. hard for me to learn mandarin because too busy at work. on your list anybody else speak english? specifically Ji Xiang? thanks in advance bro
All of them spoke perfect french with me.
Not sure abt their English proficiency.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: JiXiang(1658A) & RuYi(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Curious to know when you saw those two mms, RuYi & JiXiang fm 1658A buddy?

I wonder whether you saw the earlier batch of RY & JX as opposed to the latest batch of RY & JX?
JX RY from 1658A has been around for quite some time, at least 9mths~1 yr?

hence i was also slightly confused when u guys keep mentioning about the newbies JX RY

unless there are 2 new gals in the house and botak okt named them the same?
the thing is, I have not been to 1658A for at least 3 mths. so i am not sure if there are new gals.

but there were definitely 2 gals JX RY there for quite some time. One is slightly more chubby but friendlier. and the prettier one looks quite stern, but i heard rave reviews about her

so i m really confused here too why the current JX is called a newbie lol

the only way is for me to make a trip down and see with my own eyes
Old 17-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JiXiang(1658A) & RuYi(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
JX RY from 1658A has been around for quite some time, at least 9mths~1 yr?

hence i was also slightly confused when u guys keep mentioning about the newbies JX RY

unless there are 2 new gals in the house and botak okt named them the same?
the thing is, I have not been to 1658A for at least 3 mths. so i am not sure if there are new gals.

but there were definitely 2 gals JX RY there for quite some time. One is slightly more chubby but friendlier. and the prettier one looks quite stern, but i heard rave reviews about her

so i m really confused here too why the current JX is called a newbie lol

the only way is for me to make a trip down and see with my own eyes
Yes okt recycle names for both.
Ruyi went back is already a new one but short stint.
Now Ji xiang seems hot and hard to call. She is new also

Go down and have a look, otherwise I think he intro other girls too maybe first from his affiliate shop 16w15
Old 17-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’ve not seen the latest Ruyi.
last RY was the one with super sexy clothing

enjoy fucking her with clothes on

she is no horse run...but gone home so fast
Old 17-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Saw her a few times at 1658a while outcalling An An. She looked attractive.

My friend up her, saying she is pretty though body had the giving birth stretch mark and c section mark covered by tatoo. My friend shasimi her on 6 Aug and shareed with me via whatsapp.
Old 18-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

My top geylang WL is Yumi and xiao jun 1606
Old 18-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think I saw RY once when I first tried Jixiang a couple of weeks back.
Tall busty gal, not so pretty, fair.
She was resting on the couch at WH15 so I beoed an eyeful of her cleavage as I was walking up the stairs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Saw her a few times at 1658a while outcalling An An. She looked attractive.

My friend up her, saying she is pretty though body had the giving birth stretch mark and c section mark covered by tatoo. My friend shasimi her on 6 Aug and shareed with me via whatsapp.
Yup she is damn nice to fuck horny girl
Old 18-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
I think I saw RY once when I first tried Jixiang a couple of weeks back.
Tall busty gal, not so pretty, fair.
She was resting on the couch at WH15 so I beoed an eyeful of her cleavage as I was walking up the stairs.
She is warm wet and slippery
Old 18-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Offered raw too?
Old 18-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow warm and slippery is your fav
Old 18-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
My top geylang WL is Yumi and xiao jun 1606
You managed to get a session from the heavily-booked Xiao Jun?
Old 18-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Wow warm and slippery is your fav
damn juicy pussy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1