The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

My overdue review on Anqi.

Had visited her a couple of times and felt that I own her a fair review. As usual, her massage skill is always one of the best. The strength is strong and every stroke hit the points accurately. If you ever go to those shops like Tang Dynasty, you would know what I meant. Is it as good as professional traditional Chinese massage – 专业中医推拿.

I was quite tiring the last few days when I visited her after work. Thus, my brother doesn’t really feel like standing up. She saw that I suggested me to try out her professional juagen. I was like – ok lor. Try, try lor. In my heart, I was thinking – you sure you can wake him up? But to my surprise, I didn’t know that she can do it so well. Initially, didn’t feel anything special but later on, not sure how she pressed. My brother straight away suddenly wake up. Really salute her. Then she explained to me all the points that she pressed will help the blood circulation, this and that.

Overall, this session was really good. I think I will RTM more.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-qi-massage/

My overdue review on Anqi..... as professional traditional Chinese massage – 专业中医推拿..... Really salute her. Then she explained to me all the points that she pressed will help the blood circulation, this and that. Overall, this session was really good. I think I will RTM more.
Glad you enjoyed the session and made this recommendation - but does she speak English? Her ad says "Chinese SMSes or Calls only" Also you took the 90min or 60min?
Old 16-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newbob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time reviewing but just to add to reviews..
Candy - Vietnamese
Can speak a bit of English.

https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/

Very easy to talk to, very friendly and playful. Looks very close the pic. Slim, and no plastic surgery/no enhancements.

Decent massage and very good at teasing. Really accommodating and hardworking.

I would say 7 to 8 of 10 for my experience there. Gone back a couple of times already.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Glad you enjoyed the session and made this recommendation - but does she speak English? Her ad says "Chinese SMSes or Calls only" Also you took the 90min or 60min?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun
Bro her English not so good,
Thanks bro...
Old 18-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

This ML is attempting to learn English.
She showed me her notebook full of words and its explanation in Mandarin.
I guess, she's only lack of exposure for English speaking and need more confidence building.
So bros with English speaking, she won't reject but will attempt to translate during texting and in the session. Only set back now is that her accommodation isn't fixed due to non-availability of rental units.

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Have fun bros
Don't say boh jio
Old 18-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
She showed me her notebook full of words and its explanation in Mandarin....
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/ ....Have fun bros
Don't say boh jio
Appreciated and upped your pts....
Old 21-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbob View Post
First time reviewing but just to add to reviews..
Candy - Vietnamese
Can speak a bit of English.

https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/

Very easy to talk to, very friendly and playful. Looks very close the pic. Slim, and no plastic surgery/no enhancements.

Decent massage and very good at teasing. Really accommodating and hardworking.

I would say 7 to 8 of 10 for my experience there. Gone back a couple of times already.
Hi bro. Did she stay in private apartment or mp?
Old 22-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Decided to visit this lady a few weeks ago. Didnt see any review for her in this thread (maybe there was, but i coulndt bother to plow thru beyond pages 150 and below)

Texted her during lunchtime and made an appointment for 8pm. She replied in a mixture of chinese and english. Told her that my mandarin was at best 5/10. Sge replied no problem. She can speak basic english.

The Location:
An apartment in River Valley area. Well her advertisement already stated clearly her location. So no need to use codewords. Along the main road with a side road for parallel parkng. At night might be a bit busy with a few pubs along the road. Just so happen there was an event at one of the club nearby at the time of my meeting with her. So there lots of people around. But her apartment was quite secluded. No guards or code needed to key in. Just tell her you have arrived and she will buzz u in on the elevator. She wont give you the unit number. Just follow her instructions. Act blur, live longer.

The Meetup:
Once i step out of the elevator, I was quite lost untill a husshed voice whispered. "pssssst here"
So i walked over and yeah, true enough its her. Looks matched everything on the advertisement. Lovely smile, pretty for her age 40s maybe?  She is a small sized lady though. No taller than 1.5m? i guess. But my oh my. Those boobs. Those boobs. Tight tshirt, hot pants. Straight away Madison Ivy came to my mind.  (Google if you need to. But make sure you are not at work.)

She sat down at the sofa and verified with me whether i'm the one who has been txting her. After some small chit chat, in basic english, she gave me a towel and told me to shower alone. Once i got out of the shower, things began to go slightly downhill.

contd..
Old 22-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

The Massage:
She helped to dry me up. Saw my lil bro already upright. Told me "wait hah. Slowly." No idea what it means. But all the while she began to do some stretching, like cracking her neck, tilt it left and right, began to punch herself on her forearms and her neck. All this to indicate to me that she is like exhausted. Told me that she cannot massage to strong because she is tired today. She said she went out for errands, met her friends and saw sone customers today who all wanted strong massage.

Emmm... We havent even started, but she's telling me all this after my shower. Oh well. Since I was already in her apartment miggt as well. Her smile was gone and instead replaced by her slighlty sulking face. To her credit, she gave a very good  massage well. Can tell that she is in this line for quite some time. However, she is still in her hot pants and tshirt. Things which i was annoyed by:-

1) Did not even bother to be in her bra and undies.
2) Did not ask me whether 1 or 2 shots. (in my defence, i booked her for 90mins, and i assume normally all MLs would give an option of 2 shots)
3) kept on sighing and sighing throughout the massage and told me she is so tired today.

After about an hour of massage, (fantastic massage by the way) told me to turn around and to my surprise, she is still not nude. Let alone her bra and undies. She started the manhood therapy on my now stuff rod and told me to "wait not yet come."

Okay no problem. I am quite good at holding on an erection for a long time. So i just kept on lying down, stare at her face, her bod.

Things which i was annoyed at Part 2:-

4) asked her nicely, can I touch your boobs? "NO!"
5) can you be in your bra? "NO!!"
6) can you at least remove your shirt? "NOOO!!"

At this point I was quite pissed off. But my lil bro was like, its okay, Maybe it's just not your day. Since I was already hard, I told her I wanna cum already. Can i at least touch your boobs? With a deep breath, more like a sigh actually, she lift up her shirt, took my hand, and pressed it over her bra. But i managed to give it a few squeeze and can determine that her boobs are enhanced. Not natural. She warned me, no pinching nipples. So i dived underneath her bra, and fondle just a bit. She let out a few artificial moans. I tried one last time, can i suck your boobs? She shook her head.

Okay then. I think i will end the session now. So I concentrated a few minutes, and finally erupted. A lot of juices flew all over the floor. And on to her tshirt. See, that's why must remove. Hahaha.

The Ending:-
She washed herself first, and then told me to shower. Once done, there was about 15mins more on the clock. So she told me to lie down. And gave me a good head face massage. Told me that she dont like guys to squeeze and suck her boobs because it is still new and painful. Oh boy.

I told her that its a waste, because her rack is of a delicious size. Oh well, just not my day maybe. I told her i will come back and make it my mission to see her lovely melons. She say okay next time. Paid up, kissed, left.

Massage: 9.5/10
Attitude: 6/10
RTM? Yes.

Maybe next time.

Enjoy fellas. My honest review of Fiona.

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/
Old 22-10-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
The Massage:
She helped to dry me up. Saw my lil bro already upright. Told me "wait hah. Slowly." No idea what it means. But all the while she began to do some stretching, like cracking her neck, tilt it left and right, began to punch herself on her forearms and her neck. All this to indicate to me that she is like exhausted. Told me that she cannot massage to strong because she is tired today. She said she went out for errands, met her friends and saw sone customers today who all wanted strong massage.

Emmm... We havent even started, but she's telling me all this after my shower. Oh well. Since I was already in her apartment miggt as well. Her smile was gone and instead replaced by her slighlty sulking face. To her credit, she gave a very good  massage well. Can tell that she is in this line for quite some time. However, she is still in her hot pants and tshirt. Things which i was annoyed by:-

1) Did not even bother to be in her bra and undies.
2) Did not ask me whether 1 or 2 shots. (in my defence, i booked her for 90mins, and i assume normally all MLs would give an option of 2 shots)
3) kept on sighing and sighing throughout the massage and told me she is so tired today.

After about an hour of massage, (fantastic massage by the way) told me to turn around and to my surprise, she is still not nude. Let alone her bra and undies. She started the manhood therapy on my now stuff rod and told me to "wait not yet come."

Okay no problem. I am quite good at holding on an erection for a long time. So i just kept on lying down, stare at her face, her bod.

Things which i was annoyed at Part 2:-

4) asked her nicely, can I touch your boobs? "NO!"
5) can you be in your bra? "NO!!"
6) can you at least remove your shirt? "NOOO!!"

At this point I was quite pissed off. But my lil bro was like, its okay, Maybe it's just not your day. Since I was already hard, I told her I wanna cum already. Can i at least touch your boobs? With a deep breath, more like a sigh actually, she lift up her shirt, took my hand, and pressed it over her bra. But i managed to give it a few squeeze and can determine that her boobs are enhanced. Not natural. She warned me, no pinching nipples. So i dived underneath her bra, and fondle just a bit. She let out a few artificial moans. I tried one last time, can i suck your boobs? She shook her head.

Okay then. I think i will end the session now. So I concentrated a few minutes, and finally erupted. A lot of juices flew all over the floor. And on to her tshirt. See, that's why must remove. Hahaha.

She washed herself first, and then told me to shower. Once done, there was about 15mins more on the clock. So she told me to lie down. And gave me a good head face massage. Told me that she dont like guys to squeeze and suck her boobs because it is still new and painful. Oh boy.

I told her that its a waste, because her rack is of a delicious size. Oh well, just not my day maybe. I told her i will come back and make it my mission to see her lovely melons. She say okay next time. Paid up, kissed, left.

RTM? Yes.

Maybe next time.

Thank you.had always wanted to try her but i will skip now.
Old 23-10-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

I like to mention Xue Er in my favorite massage syt column. Real top top massage and BBBJ that always makes my day when I rtm. Good figure, good talker, good environment, good massage, good HDLY and good BBBJ . Up to now I really could not find a better ones that provides the best of both WORLD. But her English not so good.

Yes, she's highly recommended and is usually fully booked.

But I won't RTM coz I prefer more womanly looks rather than girlish ones.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro chillichanga
Thank you so much for sharing your FR. I was just about to book her; you helped me to save myself, big thank you from jimmycool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
The Massage:

RTM? Yes.

Maybe next time.

Old 23-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
She showed me her notebook full of words and its explanation in Mandarin.
I guess, she's only lack of exposure for English speaking and need more confidence building.
So bros with English speaking, she won't reject but will attempt to translate during texting and in the session. Only set back now is that her accommodation isn't fixed due to non-availability of rental units.

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Have fun bros
Don't say boh jio
i sms'd Rainbow she replied "sorry for your number without a record. i can't serve you sorry."

any advice? i'm new to the ML game...
Old 23-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedin View Post
i sms'd Rainbow she replied "sorry for your number without a record. i can't serve you sorry."

any advice? i'm new to the ML game...
go to the faq and find the email and ask.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Came back for work and managed to get a quickie with regular ML Melody
As usual i opted for $150, for longer massage, talk a bit and felt for a bit more.

Boobs : 10/10 (I always feel its between E and F)
Massage:10/10 (Stronger is better)
Attitude: 10/10 (Friendly and can make conversation)
RTM?: Yes

Will have time for 1 more massage before i leave SG

Anyone got review of Fei Fei?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1