The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
If can use rediscover voucher here would be nice
lol. other countries can claim health insurance for massage. iirc germany can claim insurance for sex therapy
Old 20-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Took a stroll around PL just now. Not sure if I am correct in guessing XQ's shop based on clues I remember from this thread but the shop I guessed was locked up. Walked the whole mall but only 1 of the available MLs caught my eye. The shop closest to the escalator at level 5. Vaguely remembered bros saying most level 5 shops not that good so I didn't go in. Might try my luck again later tonight or tomorrow
Old 21-12-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Took a stroll around PL just now. Not sure if I am correct in guessing XQ's shop based on clues I remember from this thread but the shop I guessed was locked up.
XQ dun work on sundays so her shop would of course be closed. Her door is not those using lock & key type.... it is electronic keypad system.
Old 21-12-2020, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
XQ dun work on sundays so her shop would of course be closed. Her door is not those using lock & key type.... it is electronic keypad system.
Thanks for the clarification bro
Old 21-12-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

FR for Joey (Finally) -

Last Saturday was horny as hell and had some cash so decided to go to PL to see i could someone ( I had my min set either on Joey, Michelle or YY if their shops were open)

I walked around abit on all floors to see who was around. When i went up to 2nd floor, yes, i saw Joey. Not too bad looking and looks better in real life than her photos. I decided to walk up to the 5th Floor to see if my luck was good and the side door will open but none. I think because the opposite shop was moving or renovating so alot of traffic there. I think there was a new one that opened but girl wasn't my type. Went down to L2 and Joey's shop was closed. So went to get something to drink and smoke. While that time another milf saw me at the elevator and asked me to try her girls at her shop. Have to say if i was really horny, i would have tried her considering her short tight skirt was transparent and can see her thongs very clearly. But decided not to yet. Had a drink and circled back and yeees, Joey appeared but talking to another bro, he went to washroom and i popped in and asked her for appointment. She tried to promo her friend to service but i decided not to ( no.1 - i was wanting to try her for awhile no.2 - Next door is Bobo). She asked me to come back in half an hour which i did just as the bro before me came back from toilet.

Waited and had a smoke and came back and she was there, went into the shop, stripped and just kissed and played with those tits. She was awesome cause all i wanted was service but she gave me a massage also. Licking me all over. Then capped me ( which i bought in case, learned my lesson cause some ML like to charge even for condom), spread her thighs and i went in. Nice and slow..was still pumping when i came the first time. After i took sometime to find her, not going to fuck and leave so soon. Once done, she wiped me off and left. I have to say her service isn't too bad and she's nice to talk to..though she keeps asking where i found out about her. Ddn't say a thing lah.

Damage - 130
RTF - Probably but trying another few first.

Next one i want to try if side gate not open for L5 is either Yuki (which a bro found nice) or Bobo. Has service been any good on the 1st floor?
Old 21-12-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

Next one i want to try if side gate not open for L5 is either Yuki (which a bro found nice) or Bobo. Has service been any good on the 1st floor?
first floor ruyi, the middle shop, is good service, but like everyone in that row, on the older side
Old 21-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
first floor ruyi, the middle shop, is good service, but like everyone in that row, on the older side
First floor all cmi lar
Old 21-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
I don't mind on the older side..as long as not GILF can already.
Old 21-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
First floor all cmi lar
True lah but as long as service is good, i don't mind CMI.
Old 21-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
You got mistaken onot?
I went down PL today and tcss with Venu the security guard. He confirm there was the Police & SDAs visited but they were checking the KTVs. None of the MPs were targetted or checked.

Btw there is a new lady in Elena's shop.... Milf PRC lady. She ask for 150 for full service and refused to negotiate.... I walk away and went to XQ instead.
XQ also inform she knew about the checking on 5th flr but as far to her knowledge none of the MLs there were checked.
I was approached by the new ML in the corner shop of the 3 MPs in a row, she quoted me 30 for massage and 150 for fj. The other MILF ML 2 shops away quoted me 130 in total for massage and fj. Declined both their offer as I had an appointment with Xiao Qian.

Xiao Qian told me the same, the checks on 5th floor was targeted at the KTVs and not MPs. She added after the cameras were installed outside all the MPs, there were no checks or raids by AV since then. She says the cameras are just for show and simply a scare tactic.

Last edited by Hkwillow; 22-12-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old 22-12-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Is the electric keypad new ? I recalled it was manual from inside
Old 22-12-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Few days bk i saw a few guys standing opposite the mp n wait for sth.
Wad r they waiting for?
Those gals r available at that moment. I afraid they r AV...
Old 22-12-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

First time had joey... not bad love the mirror... after that go up and had my regular yl... two in a row
Old 22-12-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xdestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which floor is XQ situated at?
Old 22-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I don't mind on the older side..as long as not GILF can already.
I saw 2 super Ailf at level 2 at one super run down Massage shop.
Late 40s.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread