The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 26-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
Hkwillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I had no luck spotting this Yoyo on the few times I swing by on odd days. The door was open but only Elaine & Lisa were inside.
I saw a young milf ML with shoulder length hair and rather big tits with slim PRC Lisa, is she Yo Yo?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
was walking around and spotted a bro walking out of a shop. went to take a look and saw a young pretty girl I never saw before. thought to myself that she must be xiaoqian and she confirmed it. immediately tried her and can say the FRs are quite true about her.

looks: 8/10, syt, youngest looking in PL
body: slim and petite
boobs: natural b
french: 9/10 fluent, can taste a bit of cigarettes
bj: 7/10, not great not terrible
fj: 8/10

pretty good overall, can see why many bros like her. xmm type. 年轻就是本钱
Was late at parklane today.saw xiaoqian at taxi stand 10pm waiting to go home.she wearing a white t shirt
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliant View Post
Was walking around just earlier, level 1, 2, 3 and 5 all got doors open
Went There a bit late.only Level 1 one prc milf still open shop
Old Yesterday, 05:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brucebanner12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
was walking around and spotted a bro walking out of a shop. went to take a look and saw a young pretty girl I never saw before. thought to myself that she must be xiaoqian and she confirmed it. immediately tried her and can say the FRs are quite true about her.

looks: 8/10, syt, youngest looking in PL
body: slim and petite
boobs: natural b
french: 9/10 fluent, can taste a bit of cigarettes
bj: 7/10, not great not terrible
fj: 8/10

pretty good overall, can see why many bros like her. xmm type. 年轻就是本钱
Can pm share location?
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebanner12 View Post
Can pm share location?
Wahahahaha. Cannot help but needed to post my instant reaction to this post. Really don't know what to say.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 7
Xander21 is one of the Best!Xander21 is one of the Best!Xander21 is one of the Best!

xq looks like a hard 1 to catch. always got no fate with her and proceed to find other ML instead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1