The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

ILOCK...THE MARVEL OF SBF
Old 18-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm still camping... omg the suspense is si peh gao lat... lol
Old 18-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Quadface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok to the max! Please continue TS
Old 19-01-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more
Old 19-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

bro ILock, where are u?
Old 19-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope jeff,xuehua n lynette will be conneted in this
Old 19-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
Camping for more
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From ilock’s website, timeline of updates:

ntroduction - 6/11/19 - updated
Introduction II - 15/11/19 - updated
Introduction III - 6/12/19 - updated
Introduction IV - 20/12/19 - updated

Adventure begins January 2020.

Jan week 1 - updated
Jan week 2 - updated
Jan week 3 - updated

30/1/20 - double dose
4/2/20 - double dose
5/2/20 -
6/2/20 -
7/2/20 -
Old 20-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazerrunners View Post
From ilock’s website, timeline of updates:

ntroduction - 6/11/19 - updated
Introduction II - 15/11/19 - updated
Introduction III - 6/12/19 - updated
Introduction IV - 20/12/19 - updated

Adventure begins January 2020.

Jan week 1 - updated
Jan week 2 - updated
Jan week 3 - updated

30/1/20 - double dose
4/2/20 - double dose
5/2/20 -
6/2/20 -
7/2/20 -

Thank you for helping to post schedule.

Sorry all, i was working towards having certain posts and certain scenes happening on certain days. That's why i put the dates post CNY.

Will revise the schedule slightly.

There will be 2 updates this week before CNY.

Thereafter i will try to keep to the dates planned. It will in a way stop me from over editing each update.

Thank you for all the comments and support so far.

Hope you would all enjoy the read.

May the year of the rat be one of abundance,prosperity & good health for all.

Huat ah !

James
Old 20-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OldCurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks James, big HUAT to you too!!
Old 20-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS!! Looking forward. Happy CNY in advance.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Hong leaned against the wall and shook his head slowly.

Hong : wow….. wow…..

He started clapping slowly with his hands raised at me.

Hong : Jackson…… you champion you know…. hahaha… you champion… hahah… I take back my words… haah…. You are not a pussy…. You have more balls than all of us added together…. Hahahahahah…

The shock slowly wore off and the joke started to sink into everyone’s head.

Seven started chuckling and doing the index finger wriggling action to indicate that I’m a dead man.

Declan massaged his forehead as he poured himself a large glass of the whisky he just opened.

Kamal arrived with another bottle of whisky in hand to see me naked in the middle of the room, too dazed to do anything.

Kamal : woah woah woah…. What the fuck man Jackson…. Birthday suit party si bo ?? hahahah ….. don’t spoil my appetite !!... haha…

Declan turned to look at Kamal before doing a double take.

Whatever he saw, it was enough to make the colour drain from his face.

He grabbed Kamal by his shirt, yanking it down as if he was looking for something.
I saw it too, something is missing.

The gold chain that is always around his neck. The chain i saw him trying to hide from me on my first day.

Kamal : what.. what what ??

Hong realised the gold chain is missing as well and he grabbed Kamal immediately.

Hong : where is it… where’s the key ??

Kamal looked at his colleagues as if they had all gone mad out of the blue and replied in a nonchalant manner.

Kamal : I bumped into Boss along the way here…. She took it…. Says she needed to grab something…..

Declan : …. … fuck …..!..... Seven !!… Hong…!!!

Even before Declan finished calling their names, Seven bolted out the door like streak of lightning dashing towards the castle. Hong was running towards the castle as well but towards another entrance.

Kamal : what… what is happening… !! ?? why did Boss take the armoury key… ?

My shrunken cock literally turned into a mummified prune. What armoury ? A fucking intranet for this organisation is not enough, you have your own armoury ? You got to be shitting me.

Jackson : what armoury…. What are you talking about… ? you mean Yiling has a gun ?? ….

Our country has one of the strictest gun laws in the world. Buying of guns can only be done through police licensed arms trader, not to mention the multitude of tests, interviews and background checks. You would also need approval from council members of the association or something.

Jackson : talk to me…. why does Yiling have guns in her house ??!! are they licensed ? ….

All 3 of Declan’s phone started ringing at the same time, so did Kamal’s phone.

They looked at each other before answering the phone. From what I could make out of their conversation, opening the armoury triggered an estate wide alert. I heard Declan ask the medical team to be on standby.

I can almost picture the engine of the ambulance starting, and the crew of paramedics suited up and sitting in there waiting to be activated.

I quickly put on my clothes.

Kamal ended the call first and he waited for Declan to finish all 3 of his.

Declan spoke into his last phone curtly and ended the call.

Declan : I understand……. No one enters or leave the estate….

Kamal looked at me with his bloodshot eyes.

Kamal : what the fuck did you do ??

Declan answered for me, saving me the embarrassment of having to say it again.

Declan : He thought boss was a whore, flashed his cock at her, tried to pay her for sex after…..

Kamal : ahhh… I see….

Kamal nodded a couple of times with his mouth apart before walking towards my toolbox.

Without a word, the pulled out the measuring tape and measured the widest part of my body before checking the length.

Jackson : don’t do that… you’re scaring me… I don’t want to die… I’m sorry… I’ll apologise …. What should I do ??? it’s a misunderstanding….

Kamal chuckled and added if I had chosen a plot for myself in the garden.

Kamal : You’re going to be fucking fertiliser Jackson….hahahah… I have to see how wide the hole I need to dig…. Hahaha…

Jackson : What should I do ??

Kamal : there is nothing you can do…. Hahahah… You’re already a dead man…. You just don’t know it yet…. Hahhaa….

Declan : just calm down…. let Seven and Hong sort it out first…

I cursed silently at myself for being such an ass. This is what happens when you think with your dick.

I should have seen the signs but I can’t because she is so beautiful.

Declan’s phone rang again, he commented it was Hong before he picked it up.

Declan : Hong…. Yes….what….ok….ok… fuck….

I looked at Declan and waited for him to hang up the call.

He got up immediately and gestured for Kamal and I to follow him.

We left the farmhouse and stared walking briskly towards the castle.

I’ve never been inside the castle before. I never expected my first time to be under such circumstances.

Jackson : where are we going .. ?

Declan : to apologise …. Don’t worry…. You’ll be fine I think…

Kamal : well…. Hahaha… it’s not that bad…. if she picks the gun she is licensed to own……… and not the others… hahah

Kamal gave Declan a jab in his arm and shared a knowing smile which only made my heartbeat faster.
Declan shot Kamal a look and the ‘oops’ sign Kamal did was not helpful at all.

As we approached the perimeter guards, I could see them busy on their radios. There’s a lot of chatter over the air. The estate is sealed.
The guard closest to us gestured to Declan, pointing at me several times, it’s as if he wanted to remind Declan and I was not allowed beyond the perimeter.

Declan gave him a wave and said it was an emergency.

It was no leisure stroll; it was a brisk purposeful walk towards the castle ground and I could feel the anxiety in the air.

As I got closer to the new extended wing, I saw a helper open the door for Declan without questioning his right to be there.

I barely had time to admire the beautiful interior of the castle when a loud and strange cracking sound echoed in the building. All of us froze for a couple of seconds before moving again.

Declan paused and turned to look at Kamal, both of them shared a look before shoving me deeper into the castle.

It sounded like someone discharged a weapon.

From a brisk walk, it became a run. I didn’t even have chance to see where we were going, I just remember being shoved towards a staircase leading down to the basement.

Declan : ok, just be sincere…… look guilty and don’t try to say anything smart later…

Jackson : wow…. How big is this place… ?

I never knew there was a basement underneath.

The marble tiled staircase gave way to raw concrete steps as the 3 of us stared at the start of a long corridor.
The walls were unfinished, and everything was in raw concrete.

Feels as if I just stepped into an industrial building.

Kamal was standing in front and he held up a hand for us to wait. He was trying to listen if anyone is approaching. Satisfied that the coast is clear, he pushed me along and the 3 of us ran down the corridor, passing unlabelled doors that hid mysteries of their own.

I could see the end of the corridor about 30m away opening up on both sides.

Jackson : left or right…. ??? left or right ?!!

Kamal suddenly dragged me to a stop as we heard footsteps running towards us from the front.

Declan : wait … wait…. Wait….

Seven appeared out of the blue, sliding into view and gesturing wildly for us to go in the reverse direction. He looked flustered.

Kamal : run… run,,,, run !!! run !!

I sprint back the way I came. This better not be some sick joke they are playing on me.

Looking at Seven with his forehead streaked with perspiration, it’s unlikely this is a prank.

Yiling : arghhhhh!! Jackson !!!

I turned to see Yiling raising a weapon at me as she continued walked forward.

Jackson : what the ….

I felt a pair of hand shove me to the floor barely seconds before seeing the wall in front of me get peppered with shells.

Bits of concrete wall chipped off the wall and my eardrums were stabbed by the loud report of gunfire.

I looked back in disbelief to see Yiling walking calmly towards the lot of us on the ground.

She was holding onto a long twin barrel shotgun, the kind you use for shooting clay pigeons.

Jackson : what the fuck !!!... what the fuck !!!....

I jabbed a finger at Yiling as she continued advancing towards us.

Jackson : ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND !!! you crazy bitch !!

Hands grabbed my shirt and dragged me off the floor as I looked at Yiling opened up the weapon and discarding the 2 spent shell on the floor.

She reached into a small pouch she wore around her body and pulled out 2 more shells as she continued walking towards us.

I was about to curse at her when the rest of the guys shoved me towards a room near the bottom of the stairs.
She’s fucking crazy. I mean I get it she is unhappy that I mistook her for a whore but people could die from this.

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got.

She’s out of her mind.

I heard the click of the weapon and Yiling was already raising the shotgun towards the lot of us.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

Kamal : Into the room NOW!!

I heard Hong shouting and running down the stairs.

The gun went off one more time and instinctively all of us squatted down. Kamal cursed and pushed me into the room where I fell flat.

Turning around, I saw the shot bit off a chunk of the door frame near the top.

Hong was shouting for Yiling to calm down as he struggled with her while holding the weapon and keeping it pointed at the ceiling.

The room we entered was empty but a few steps in front of us was another door with a keypad.

Declan went to the keypad and started to unlock the room door while Kamal went out with Seven to help Hong disarm Yiling.

Declan : hold her back !!!... I need time to unlock this !!!....arghhhh …. I can’t remember the password…..

I could hear Declan cursing as he checked one of his 3 phone for the password to unlock that particular door.

I stood up and I was fuming mad by then.

Declan fiddled with the door while I got back up.

Fuck this. I can fucking quit my job.

It’s not worth risking my life for this.

If I do quit, I am going to fucking give her a piece of my mind first. Yes, I will apologise for mistaking her as a whore but she needs to get her head straight.

I did a quick peep out the corridor and saw the 4 of them tangled together.

Yiling : don’t touch me !!! I’ll kill you if you touch me !!!! aRGHHH!!!

Hong was holding onto the barrel of the shotgun, keeping it pointed at the Ceiling.

Seven tried to go after the bag of shells Yiling was carrying only to get kicked repeatly.

Kamal looked terrified as he tried to reach for the armoury key attached to the gold chain he was wearing moments ago while avoiding Yiling’s rabid kicks. I could see it sticking out of the same bag that held the shells.
Yiling managed to kicked Kamal on his balls and I saw him go down on his knees.

Kamal : oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...

Yiling was screaming and holding onto the shotgun while attempting to bite Hong.

I have no doubts any of the 3 could have effectively disarm and relief Yiling of the weapon but to do it without hurting her is another matter altogether. None of them want to risk incurring her wrath.

It’s like trying to stop a spoilt brat that is of royal blood.

Hong was getting kicked in his shin over and over again, and his face was scrunched up as he tried to ignore the pain while keeping both hands on the barrel.

Yiling : HONG let go !!! Hong !!! I order you to let go !!!!!

The weapon went off again, dismembering the light tube and it’s housing above the groups head. The section of the corridor became a shade lighter that the rest the moment the light is gone.

That’s the 2nd round, she’s empty.

Hong’s hands let go of the barrel, cursing as he shook both of them in the air for a quick relief from the heat generated by the shot.

Seven had a knife out from his pocket and in a swift motion, sliced the sling of the bag Yiling was carrying. Yiling was distracted for a second and Hong quickly grabbed the gun and ran.

Yiling : HONG !!!! ARGHHHH!!!

Turning her attention to the bag that Seven was holding, she made a grab but only managed to squeeze out another spare shell before dropping it to the floor. Seven picked it up and was about to scoot off but was stopped by Yiling.

Yiling : arhghhh !! SEVEN !!! give it back !!

I could not believe what Yiling did, she literally jumped onto Seven’s back and started hammering him on his head. It’s utter chaos.

I would have thought something like this will only happen in some day care where the kids are fighting over toys.

Seven threw the bag to Kamal who grabbed it but dropped the armoury key on the floor. Kamal started running off down the corridor with the bag. Nothing could describe Yiling’s frustration as she tried to pick up the key only to have Seven kick it away several metres before doing a forward roll, pick it up and disappeared after Kamal.

Everything happened so fast.

I reckon it was over in 8 seconds max from the time the trigger was pulled.

Yiling : ARGHHHH!!!

She screamed in frustration before realising I was standing right in front of her.

Yiling glared at me and started coming for me.

Jackson : HEY !! I …. Hey… hey !!...hey hey….

Before I could say anything, I felt Declan grab me from behind and with a few nudge and push, shove me into the room he just unlocked while trying to hold Yiling back.

It’s a brightly lit room with a lot of stuff around.

I had no time to think as I could hear Yiling shouting at Declan barely a few steps behind me. Declan was trying to hold Yiling off by appealing to calm down.

I grabbed the closest thing I could reach as a weapon to defend myself. It’s small but I could probably throw it or something.

Yiling broke free from Declan but upon seeing what I have on my hand she froze.

Declan froze too and he immediately asked me to stop moving.

Declan : Jackson !!! stop… stop….

Yiling glared at me and I could see her interest in the weapon I was holding.

I don’t even know what I was holding.

I looked at what I was holding and it was an egg.

I don’t mean the kind you eat for breakfast with kaya toast.

It’s not a real egg.

It’s colour is hard to describe, it’s mostly white with very light green tinge to it.

The egg sat on an intricate gold stand.

I took a closer look and realised that the egg is adorned with diamonds and rubies it felt cold as ice to the touch. The weight is solid and dense, the workmanship is immaculate.

Yiling : put that down…. now…

Declan : Jackson…. Put that down….

I looked around the room that I just stepped into.

I was standing in a room full of antiques and paintings.
From sculptures to jewelleries, I could see a whole wall of filled to the brim with display stands each with individual lights. There is even a full set of medieval armour with chain mail and a sword.

It’s like a miniature museum.

I must be inside a room that housed Yiling’s collection of antiques and stuff.

Yiling pointed to the egg I was holding and demanded I put it down.

I smiled and I now know the tables have turned.

Jackson : You must really like this egg….

Yiling : You put that down right now…. Or I will bury you in your garden….

Jackson : ooohhhh….. no…..

Yiling took a step forward and I extended my hand, threatening to drop the egg, she immediately paused.

Declan had a look of horror on his face and I could see him shaking his head at me.

Declan : Jackson , don’t…… don’t do it…. Don’t go down this road….you will regret it….

I exhaled and relaxed a notch as I shook the egg in my hand only to see Yiling’s eyes widened in shock.

Jackson : look Yiling…. I’m sorry… ok ? …. It was a misunderstanding….

She did not seem interested in my apology. She just wanted me to put down the egg.

Yiling : put that down first…

Jackson : oh no… no… no… no….

This is leverage. If I don’t use it, I deserved to get shot.

I apologised again to Yiling for the misunderstanding, I wanted to hear her say she accept my apology

Jackson : I’m sorry… ok ? no need to throw a fit… I’m sorry….

She nodded without saying anything and just pointed to the damm egg again.

Jackson : do you accept my apology….. ??

Yiling : yes.. yes… whatever… put that down now !

Jackson : … No.. you don’t sound sincere…. I’m serious….

Yiling turned and I could feel her death stare at Declan.

Yiling : why the fuck did you open this room !!!

Declan : because… because I thought this is the last room you would pull the trigger of that gun in….

Yiling exhaled with her fist clenched. Well, she’s pissed but I don’t care.

I have the upper hand now.

Jackson : look… I’ll put it down…. ok…. As long as you forgive me…. ok ?? I’m sorry… serious…

Yiling closed her eyes and took a deep breath. As she slowly exhaled, she smiled and nodded her head at me.

Jackson : ok… so we’re cool eh…. ? you accept my apology…. ??

Yiling maintained her smile and nodded her head.

Jackson :I want to hear you say it… Declan… Declan… you be the witness….!!

Declan was massaging his head by then and he kept shaking his head at me, asking me not to go down that path again.

I have to.

She left me no choice.

I looked at Yiling and gestured for her to go on.

She looked like she wanted to strangle me right there and then but forced a reply nevertheless.

Yiling : ok… I forgive you…. Put it down….

Jackson : ok… ok.. Declan.. you heard that right…. Did you….
Old 20-01-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Yiling gave Declan a sideway glance and he nodded.

Yiling : happy now…

Jackson : yes… yes….all cool eh…. No hard feelings…

I set the egg down back on the stand I took it from and took a closer look at the label. Even the metal plate that held the description of the egg was made of gold with the text in silver.
A chill ran through my spine when my brain wrapped around the text I just read about that stupid egg.
I cursed several times in my head and I carefully adjusted the egg to make sure it’s positioned properly. I could see my fingerprints all over it now.

It’s a Faberge egg.

These shit go for tens of millions at auction. Most of these are in private collection or in museums. How the hell did she get her hands on one ?

Yiling’s smiled disappeared from her face as she gestured for me to step out of the room with her finger curled towards her in a menacing manner and the other on her waist.

Hong and the guys were back and they kept their distance trying to figure out the situation.

Yiling did not speak again until we were all in the corridor.

She pointed a finger at me and the words that came out of her mouth sounded like something a evil witch would say in some medieval drama.

Yiling : throw him in the fucking dungeon…… and bring him to me tomorrow morning….

She stormed off up the stairs after that.

The guys looked at me, absolutely speechless.

Jackson : she’s kidding about the dungeon right… I mean…. Dungeon … ?

Declan : does she look like she’s kidding… ?

Jackson : but she said she forgives me for the misunderstanding…..

Declan : and you believe her ??

Jackson :what…. ? you mean I shouldn’t… ?

Seven chuckled and gestured something which I interpret as him telling Hong and Kamal I’m dumb.

I never expected to be thrown into a dungeon but I was.

Orders are orders.

I was led down the corridor and another door opened up to reveal another flight of stairs leading down to another basement.

It’s just an empty space the size of the farmhouse but there are cameras in the room.

Hong pointed to a box at the side to say there are water in there if I need them.

Jackson : what if I need to pee…. ?

Hong : dude…. After you’re done with the water…. Use the bottle….

The door shut and I could hear the click of the lock.

This is fucking bullshit.

I looked at the 2 cameras in the room and I pointed my middle finger at them.

Not only did I point my finger at the camera, I did a upward fucking motion at them, several times.

This is bullshit.

Fucking criminals.

I checked my phone and there are no signal at all.

I sat on the floor and the more I think about it, the more frustrated I got.
I got up and started jabbing my middle finger at the camera over and over in the same manner how streetfighter characters do an uppercut.

I did a upper middle finger at the camera. First with my right hand, then with my left, then both hands together.

I’m so fucking pissed that I removed my pants and flashed my cock at the camera again.

I was grabbing my cock with my left hand and doing that upward sweep of a fuck you motion at the camera. It might sound childish but I was just trying to vent my frustration.

Jackson : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Fuck !!! ARGHHHH!!! Fuck… fuck… fuck you !! fuck you….!!!!

I even mooned the camera with my ass.

After a while I gave up and just made myself comfortable on the floor.

Fuck this.

I fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

When the door opened the next morning, I saw Declan enter with a helper. She was carrying a tray of food.

I could smell the coffee.

I was surprised to see a full continental breakfast complete with fruits laid out for me.
There’s even 2 types of bread roll for me to choose from.

Jackson : woah…. What is this ….my last meal before she shoots me….

Declan : I have no control over where she wants to throw or bury you…. But I can make sure you get a nice meal first….

Jackson : that doesn’t sound good….

Declan laughed.

He asked me to finish my breakfast and go back to the farmhouse for a shower.

Declan : Boss wants to see you…

Jackson : I want to tell you something Declan….

I spent quite a bit of time thinking about it during the night. I think this is not for me.

I love the gardening, the guys are great, but Yiling is crazy. I might just die if I were to accidentally piss her off. If anything happens to me, who’s going to take care of my grandfather ?

Jackson : I …. Want to tender my resignation….

Declan nodded and said he understand why I would want to do that but if I want to leave my job, perhaps it would be best to tell that to Yiling personally.

I finished up my breakfast and went back to the farmhouse for a hot shower.

I was quite upset to be honest.

It’s really a nice and cozy place to work in.

I changed and walked back to the castle.

The perimeter guards did not stop me as I took the same path towards the new wing of the castle.

Kamal was waiting for me.

Kamal : Declan say you are quitting….

Jackson : yeah… your boss is crazy….. I don’t know how you all put up with this…. This is employee abuse….

Kamal : We try very hard not to make her angry…. And not flash our cocks around her…. Hahaha ….what the fuck were you thinking…. Haha.. she can be nice….. when you get to know her….

Jackson : argghhh… fuck this…. She’s mad…

Kamal : relax…. She may have a bad temper but she is a good boss…. Just apologise nicely…. And all is forgiven…. Hahah

I seriously doubt it though.

I entered the new wing of the castle once again and this time round, I have time to slowly take in the details and layout of this weird place.

The new extension at the back host a large hall on the ground floor.

A hall with rectangle tables made out of white marble. It’s arranged in a row like church pew. The tables are empty and there are no seats.

It’s just tables.

The hall has a double volume ceiling and it’s brightly lit.

If the curtains are open, it would make a nice Instagram shot. Sunlight filtering through the tinted glass before hitting the weird tables in the middle of the room.

There are a total of 6 tables, each 2m long.

Looking up, I could see the terrace of the 2nd floor overlooking the ground floor.

Through the glass railings, I could see a similar table on level 2 as well.

There is nothing on the tables and I don’t see any power plug or anything. It doesn’t look like it served any purpose.

It’s like walking into an apple shop with all the neat rectangles with absolutely nothing on it.

Kamal and I walked past the extension wing, and towards the main house.
Kamal opened a door and I was immediately hit by the strong scent of new footwear. That pungent leathery scent, or the new car smell.

I stepped into a room about the size of a carpark lot for handicap drivers and saw the entire wall filled with shoes. Upon closer inspection, I realised they are all women’s shoes.

I saw a familiar pair on the bottom shelf. The one with purple laces. That was the pair Yiling was wearing the night before.
This is her shoe cabinet.

Jackson : woah….

Opposite that full wall is a smaller one where Kamal and I left our footwear.

Kamal : These… are her casual shoes…. She has a separate room for heels…. Indoor heels… and outdoor heels….

Jackson : what the hell…..

Kamal : come…. Follow me….

I felt as if I stepped into the grand lobby of a hotel. Everything is so polished and shiny. A large chandelier formed the centre piece in the large living hall and the furniture looked like they are from another era. It’s not old, nor can I describe them as dated.

The telephone on the stand is old, perhaps as old as I am. It works with a rotating dial. There is a vintage looking cabinet filled with whisky. Mostly Japanese.

The bottom tier is made up of 17 year Nikka Taketsuru, one level up, 25 years and another level, 35.
Right at the top of the cabinet sat a lone bottle of 30 year old Hibiki.

A bottle of half finished Louis XIII sat beside another 2 unopened bottles in another cabinet filled with a variety of other alcohol.
I walked past a fridge as tall as me filled with bottles of Dom Perignon.

The lamps and lights don’t look like anything you can just buy off a retail shop. Everything seemed to come from a museum.
The bench on one side of the dining table is made up of the old timber seats from the former Kallang stadium. It came with it’s own metal label in gold. How the hell did she get something like this?

Dining table itself is reconstructed from the timber rail of the old railway that used to cut through the heart of Singapore.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

From refurbished furniture to carefully curated pieces that are worth a fortune, Yiling must have spent a lot of time and effort for her castle. One would ask how did she afford all of these stuff.

The furnishings may be different but they all came together. In a eccentric way, the entire living area looked really cool.

If I have to choose a word for the opulence of the furnishing in the house, it would be class.

It’s classy. Real classy.

I wished I have more time to linger around and enjoy the living hall but I was ushered towards a study on the ground floor.

Kamal knocked and opened the door.

The moment I laid my eyes on Yiling, I could feel my breath being taken away again.

I don’t believe my eyes.

She’s all dressed up. On a fucking Sunday no less.

Yiling was standing up and reading something on a file.

Hong, Declan, Seven and even Aaron are in the study, each of them taking a spot which I assumed is their regular position. Hong sat on a plush armchair with his legs dangling over the armrest while his back rest on the other.

Seven sat on a desk, his legs swinging casually.

Kamal spun himself on an old stool near the door that would look perfect in a old hairdresser shop if it’s metal stand is not in gold. Declan remained standing, looking every bit like the dignified butler that takes care of the estate for Yiling.

Aaron is the only one in a suit. He too remained standing and all business like.

Yiling wore an apricot coloured full body dress. The top looked like a regular blouse with short sleeves that are a little puffy. The translucent material of the top part revealed a hint of the 2nd layer she wore underneath.

I could feel myself getting an erection again looking at her and I felt like such a pig.

The sheer see-through material ended at her slim waist before giving way to a long bias cut dress that ended at her ankles. She was wearing heels, a mule heel in white and I could see that all her toenails are painted.

Yiling looked like she had visited a salon before coming to the study. Her hair is nicely tied up and styled. She wore a pair of oversized gold rim glass with the chain of the glass dangling down the side of her face.

She looked amazingly hot.

I snapped out of my stupor when I head the door shut behind me.

Yiling : let’s begin….

She spoke without even looking at me.

Declan : Boss…. Ermmmm…

Aaron : Boss… there’s an outsider here…. Should we….

Yiling : I said let’s begin….

She took a seat in her chair and orientated her chair away to the side while waiting for her men to start talking.

Hong looked unsure.

He alternated looks between Declan, Yiling and me.

It’s obvious what these people are about discuss is not meant for my ears.

Declan : Boss…. How about we let Jackson apologise properly…. So he can…

Yiling slammed her folder on the table and I jumped.

She definitely has anger management issues, perhaps much worse than Seven.

Yiling : Hong….. how much did you collect this week… ?

Hong looked at Declan again and Declan shrugged his shoulders.

Hong sighed and replied.

Hong : 2.7 million….. we are short about half a million because a courier got caught…..

My eyes widened as I realised what was happening.

This is not good. If I knew what was happening in the group, there’s no way she will let me go that easily.

I tried to go for the door only to see Kamal shake his head at me.

Kamal : don’t piss her off… stay…

I turned back to hear Hong started explaining that they have another shortfall of 1 million because their friends across the causeway are unable to make the trip that week due to tightened security.

My mind was racing and I could see Yiling turning his attention to Aaron. It was his turn.

Aaron pulled out a black bag the size of a hashbrown and handed it to Yiiling.

Aaron : The lab result came back…. These are not as pure as the previous batch…….

Yiling : I will call the general about this personally… leave it to me…

That’s it.
I’m a dead man.
I’m fucked.

I knew it. They are fucking smugglers. Criminals.

Declan started talking about the payment due.

Declan : Hong has it packed for delivery already…… 100kg separated into 20kg packs…. They are requesting an increase of 10% for next month…..

Oh god I’m really fucked this time round.

100kg. Hong mentioned something about measuring money by weight.

A million in 100 dollar bills is about 10kg. That meant they are about to pay someone 10 million. And they are doing this every month.

Jackson : errrr…. Maybe I should excuse myself…. ??the topic of discussion don’t seem to be centred around gardening. ..

I interrupted the meeting only to see Yiling throw me a death glare before pointing the gold-plated letter opener she was toying with at me.

Yiling : I’ll deal with you later…..

Fuck

The meeting went on for another 30 minutes and I followed the discussion from hearing about who has a broken limb following a turf war to Yiling’s staff stealing from her. I know which vessel is carrying stuff meant for North Korea and which vessel is going to take those stuff from that vessel in international waters.

From names of Cambodian generals making their way down and transiting to another country to corrupt Chinese officials wanting to launder their money, I heard them all.

I realised I could no longer sustain an erection even when I looked at how beautiful Yiling is when I heard Kamal chip in that they intercepted a shipment of rifles coming in through their north western channel.

Kamal : It’s all in the warehouse now…

By the time the meeting concluded, I was perspiring in the temperature controlled study.

At a comfortable 23 degree, I could feel sweat rolling down the insides of my shirt.

I have to be smart about this. Apologise sincerely, act dumb, tender my resignation and fuck off.

Yiling : Anything else… ??

Yiling made eye contact with each of her lieutenants before turning to me. She exhaled slowly prolonging the agonising stare she gave.

Yiling : you…..

Yiling got up and walked slowly towards me with her hands behind her back.

Jackson : I’m sorry…. I’m really sorry….. it was a misunderstanding….. ermm… bad judgement on my part….. please forgive me….

Yiling looked at me without saying anything.

I looked at Declan and the guys, hoping they would come to my rescue but they all looked away.

No one fucks with the boss.

Yiling : ok…. I forgive you…

My eyes lit up immediately.

Jackson : really ??!! great….

A smile broke on my face and I decided to follow up with my resignation.

Jackson :and erm…. I’m too ashamed to continue working here…. After my terrible mistake…. i…. I would like to tender my resignation…..

I held my breath, half expecting Yiling to reject me.

She nodded.

Yiling : Ok…. Fair enough….

Immediately, I felt as if a heavy weight has been lifted off my chest.

Jackson : ermm….wow… that’s great.. thank you… thank you so much…. For the opportunity…. Ermm… I hope you love the garden….. hahaha…

Yiling smiled and replied.

Yiling : I do like it…. It’s nice…

Seeing that the atmosphere has relaxed a notch, I could not help smiling.

Jackson : thank you…. Ermm.. you… you look amazing by the way…. Love the dress…..

I pointed to her, gesturing from top to toe trying not to appear awkward.

Jackson : nice… very nice… this look really… suits you… very classy…

Yiling turned and slowly walked away before turning to say that usually when she’s dressed up, no one will mistake her line of work.

Yiling : I would think I look more like a working professional…. Instead of a prostitute….

The smiled immediately disappeared from my face.

I’m threading on thin ice now.

It’s best to shut up.

Yiling : Well… you want to leave… I won’t stop you…. But you have to pay for the damages to the place…. The walls…. The chipped ceiling and doors…

Jackson :what !!! I didn’t cause those damages…

Yiling looked at me with a sly smile and I know there is no use arguing.

Jackson k… fine… how much….

Yiling looked up at the ceiling and she bloody plucked figures out of thin air.

Yiling : The wall…. The door…. Ceiling… lights…my bag…. I’ll settle for 300 thousand….

Jackson : what !!! are you fucking insane… ?

Yiling : did you just curse me…. ? on second thought…. 400 thousand…

Jackson : are you high ?? I can patch up those walls and ceiling with shit from a DIY shop…!!...

Yiling : 500…

I took a step forward and Aaron immediately came in between Yiling and me.

Hong held onto my arm and Seven looked like he was about to restrain me. The guys motioned for me to sit down on the couch.

Yiling was smiling, she’s obviously enjoying this.

Ok, calm down Jackson.

I need to calm the fuck down. She’s fucking with me.

Jackson : ok… be reasonable….i mean…. come on….

Yiling : I am being reasonable….

Jackson : I can’t possibly….

Yiling : do you want me to go up to 600 ? haha…

I’m really fucked now.

Declan : Boss…. Maybe…

It only took a sideway glare from Yiling and Declan immediately kept his mouth shut, putting up his hands and backing away.

My mind was racing to find a way out of this.

Even with a 5k pay as a gardener, it’s going to take me half a lifetime to pay it off.

I could not believe my ears as Yiling used the back of her index finger and graze the side of my cheek the same way I did hers the night before.

Yiling : I don’t usually do this Jackson…… but you are my type…

My jaws dropped and I looked at her in disbelief.

She wanted me to work for her and pay off the fucking debt she pluck from the air.
Nothing could describe the look of delight on her face. It’s obvious she was enjoying herself tremendously.
I could see her fighting back a satisfactory smile now that she had me.

Yiling : you are no longer our gardener….

She pushed the pointed tip of the letter opener at my chest. Yiling leaned forward in a passive aggressive manner bringing her face right beside mine.

She is so close I could smell her.
A mixture of sweetness, from the fragrance she used to the shampoo she washed her hair with.

Yiling paused for a second, as if she wanted to emphasise how fucked I am before speaking slowly and softly in my face.

Yiling : You…… work for me now……

I blinked several times, unable to process what is happening.

As if things could not get worse, Declan tried to lighten up the atmosphere with a broad smile as he pulled out a card from his pocket.

Declan : well…. Jackson … hahah…..just as well….. here’s the employee login ID you asked for….

…………………………………………………………
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1