The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
That will depends on your chemistry with them. But nowadays hardly any will. Few years ago there are some.
Very true. Care to share some of your moves / stories?
Old 21-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Anyone of the MLs allow frenching?
Depends on chemistry. I last experienced with Dian Dian
Old 21-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/fang-fang-massage/

Any review for this. Is she FL?

Previously got some Bros also mention this ML. There was some reviews about half a year ago and r positive reviews. Photos quite attractive to me too. If got try please provide FR. I will if I do🤣🤣
Old 21-01-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Depends on chemistry. I last experienced with Dian Dian
Yup, I also did with my favourite. Chemistry is the word.
Old 21-01-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Move don't have. They let if they want to.

I best was with princess long years ago
Old 21-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
If I may add, chemistry is not the only deciding factor. Timing is crucial too. If 10 mins into the session out of the blue you try to french her, success rate will be low. Whatever stunt we want to pull, be it french or peeling off more layers, do it when sensual commenced. ML more willing to accommodate during sensual, be it they also feeling the mood too or they just want to get us to shoot faster. Be patient and usually you will reap the rewards.
Old 21-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Anyone of the MLs allow frenching?
Dfk usually not openly listed, depends how well u connect with individual ML.
Old 21-01-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
If I may add, chemistry is not the only deciding factor. Timing is crucial too. If 10 mins into the session out of the blue you try to french her, success rate will be low. Whatever stunt we want to pull, be it french or peeling off more layers, do it when sensual commenced. ML more willing to accommodate during sensual, be it they also feeling the mood too or they just want to get us to shoot faster. Be patient and usually you will reap the rewards.
Not too sure what’s the deal with DFK...but pretty sure we want to do so only with those who are more vanilla in flavors (with some toppings)

Doubt anyone wanna DFK anyone who just sucked your cock...

In any case, I usually start with necking and up the ears, then back to the neck and down and then up. But once again...some/most MLs don’t wash up very thoroughly...so indeed it’s timing. Both timing of the session and timing of the day. 😂

Last edited by yalpnez; 21-01-2020 at 05:48 PM.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Today was my last session with Lili. She is returning back home on Thursday.
Going to miss her. Her demeanour and gfe are really good. She is no syt like TB where it's all bubbly and cute. Instead, she has a certain flair that I don't get in most ml. Just having her laying beside you, listening to her voice, having a conversation on her life, stocks, work, etc seem enough. It's both engaging and soothing.
Maybe it's good that she's going back. Nip any potential blooming misleading KC.
I wish her all the best and hope she will make good her promise to come back again...

Now... Any kind brother can recommend me a good ml similar to Lili that can fill the void?
Old 21-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Phonesexaditya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi everyone

First of all thanks for great FRs here. It helped a lot to not get duped! Which has happened a lot of times before I knew this site, specially when I visited Ang mohs.

My FR for https://sglonelyguys.org/xiner-massage/

I met Xin Er at her apartment which is located at a nice place, convenient for both car guys and mrt travels. Her apartment was clean n nice, lots of fresh towels.

She started by greeting me nicely. Followed by few kisses and then she bathed me from top to bottom. Cleaning my private parts and a-hole. Then we went to her bed where she gave me a nice back massage. Her massage was nice and strong, and she kept asking me if the pressure was nice. She gave nice hips and thigh massage as well which felt really good. She turned me over and gave a nice front massage. After the normal massaging. It went to sensual massage where she ran her finger allover me nicely and in a sexy manner. She then started licking me from top to bottom which was so so soo erotic. She gave me a boob massage from top to bottom. Btw she was completely nude during this massage. She little bro got too hard , she then went below and started moving her tongue in my ass area. She was then giving me a nice deep rim job which was the best I ever had. She is too good at AR. She rimmed me 5-6 minutes and gave me a BJ during AR. After that she swallowed my whole cock in her mouth. Which was amazing as most Chinese gal don't like my huge size and refuse to do deep throat. She gave me deep throat and I cummed without any control.
Face: 7/10
Looks : 9/10 ( has a nice body )
BBBJ: 10/10
AR : 1000000000/10
GFE: 10/10

She is really hard working and we bros should take care of her.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Now... Any kind brother can recommend me a good ml similar to Lili that can fill the void?
You met Bella yet?
Old 21-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recommendations for nuru? Zhu Li is fully booked
Old 21-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Really good biz...most of the MLs fully book these few days. Have to rely on my left and right hand.
Where got recession??? Sg economy very solid.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 21-01-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Really good biz...most of the MLs fully book these few days. Have to rely on my left and right hand.
Where got recession??? Sg economy very solid.
Really meh.. The flu outbreak never even affect biz one bit? Or you tried booking at those peak timings? Even one day advanced booking can't get?

As the flu situation worsens, I don't think the MLs here will be shouting 'huat arh!' anytime soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Dfk usually not openly listed, depends how well u connect with individual ML.
Customer also must ownself practise some basic oral hygiene....but dfk is hard lah ...if the ML allow some lip connection, already very good Liao.
For myself, usually those suck dick ones, I won't kiss them.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1