The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-candy/

anyone tried this?
Old 18-01-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Any kind bros got any MRs for this? worth trying? i see she upgrade from SN to FN
Roommate of ss (ss looks damn good)

Room: 8 clean room and toilet
Looks: 7 discount Abit
Figure: 7 she's feels shorter than picture/video.. fake c boobs?
Massage: 7.5
Sensual: 7

Overall it's a decent.. but not the type where the sensual part they tell you to get on all fours and that you know the good stuff is coming 😆

She smells pretty good too (maybe because I went for 1st or 2nd slot)
Old 18-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
so im back from my first ML experience (last sunday) and thought i could just share it

when i went it i gotta say i was pretty awkward but the lady i booked was really friendly and she just told me to shower first. afterwards i dried myself up and then she proceeded to give me a massage. first time doing this so i dont really know whether it's up to standard but i did feel pretty good. afterwards she told me to turn over and proceeded to give me a bj. god it felt good she was sucking my balls and all and i came within minutes. she told me to wash up first then asked what i wanted to do next. tbh i didnt really know what to do so i just went to suck her boobs for a bit then went down on her. after a while she turned her attention to me again and started giving me another bj... and that was it. tbh it was a pretty good session but i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
Compared to ktv or flower joints I feel massage is way more bang for buck.. you ownself have to determine if the services is worth it or not.. (not all ML let you suck boobs or go down on her &#128512
Old 18-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
Soooo..... what is not ‘costly’? Maybe you can share with all the bros here so that we all can save money

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Roommate of ss (ss looks damn good)

Room: 8 clean room and toilet
Looks: 7 discount Abit
Figure: 7 she's feels shorter than picture/video.. fake c boobs?
Massage: 7.5
Sensual: 7

Overall it's a decent..
On the portion underlined for dian dian, my answer is yes. A pity.
Other than that, she's decent. But not good for me to RTM.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A MR for a long legged beauty.

Li Li (https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/) is located in central area and the nearest mrt is little india. Walking from the station takes around 5-10 minutes. She occupies the whole apartment and privacy is guanranteed. After entering her apartment, the first thing that struck me about her is her height; she is a tall and tan beauty, looks abit like Thai. I think she is early to mid 30s. Just to provide bros here with some context, I am 180cm tall and she is only a few cm shorter than me. The few times I visited her, she always wear a black nightie. Very homely feeling and she has a pleasant and easy personality which I really enjoyed. She's quite warm in the way she talks and depending on your chemistry, it can feel like you are visiting your mistress. Bathroom is neat and clean, her room is neat and tidy as well.

I showered alone, dried myself and lied down on the massage table. The massage is comfortable and relaxing, she will check whether the strength is ok and whether the air con is too cold or warm. Her massage covers my back all the way to my legs. There are a few times when I dozed off during the massage. For massage lovers, this is true bliss.

After the massage, I turned over for the sensual part. The sensual part is pretty run of the mill stuff. Nothing outside the box. She will play with the balls and then stroke the shaft while sucking on my nips. Pretty soon, I shot out. The few times I visited her, I didn't play with her boobs because she doesn't remove her top. Whenever a ML doesn't remove her top, I always take it as a hint that she doesn't like her breast to be touched. Hence, I fondle her butt instead.

She offers me water after I cleaned up and we had abit of chit chat where she talks about her work and shares her experience with other customers, etc. Very nice and open. Whole experience takes about 55 minutes, good time management.

Here comes the rating system.
Location: 9/10 (Near a MRT, discreet, neat, clean and has a massage bed)
Face: 8/10 (Looks very close to the photos)
Massage: 10/10
Body: 8/10 (It's quite rare to see a tall ML and she's quite well maintained)
Boobs: 6/10 (Advertised as D Cup but it's at most a B cup from what I can see)
HJ: 6/10 (Pretty standard and conservative)
GFE: 8/10 (Feels like visiting mistress)
Old 18-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so im back from my first ML experience (last sunday) and thought i could just share it

... but i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
Wow you expressed interest in finding a ML way back in end Nov! It took you one and a half months to get a session.

This can mean one thing - You really are not that obsessively horny like all the perverted bros here! Lol.

So if money is a concern, don't pick up this expensive hobby. You really don't need it.

Go find a nice girl and have nice dates with her. Then slowly progress to kissing her, slowly slowly begin to rubba her soft titties, then start to make sweet love to her. Raise 2 beautiful kids and live a long and happy life.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 18-01-2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
A MR for a long legged beauty.

Li Li (https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/)

The sensual part is pretty run of the mill stuff. Nothing outside the box. She will play with the balls and then stroke the shaft while sucking on my nips. Pretty soon, I shot out. The few times I visited her, I didn't play with her boobs because she doesn't remove her top. Whenever a ML doesn't remove her top, I always take it as a hint that she doesn't like her breast to be touched. Hence, I fondle her butt instead.
Gonna be honest here.

Reality check #1: Why would I pay $100 for an obviously older FN milf just to get vanilla services and zero roaming?

Reality check #2: For $10 more, I can get a sweet SN girl, more than 10 years younger than her, who gives decent massage and cbj ... Eg. RR, XX, etc

Reality check #3: For $10 more, I can get an under 30s FN big busty beauty and enjoy the slurpy wonders of BBBJ and a erotic CIM, eg. Tang Tang, Xue ER, etc

Not suan-ing you bro, thanks for the FR. It's just those "local" MILFs' price point and services baffle me. They need to do something a lot more to increase their perceived value again. I do like milfs, but I see no value in visiting them anymore. In fact, I've stop looking at that local section altogether.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

deleted to prevent misunderstanding

Last edited by kaixin82; 18-01-2020 at 12:25 PM. Reason: deleted to prevent misunderstanding
Old 18-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I tihnk the correct li li is this one. please double check

https://sglonelyguys.org/li-li-massage/
Nope totally different locations.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nope totally different locations.
ok thanks. deleted my question to prevent misunderstanding
Old 18-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Gonna be honest here.

Reality check #1: Why would I pay $100 for an obviously older FN milf just to get vanilla services and zero roaming?

Reality check #2: For $10 more, I can get a sweet SN girl, more than 10 years younger than her, who gives decent massage and cbj ... Eg. RR, XX, etc

Reality check #3: For $10 more, I can get an under 30s FN big busty beauty and enjoy the slurpy wonders of BBBJ and a erotic CIM, eg. Tang Tang, Xue ER, etc

Not suan-ing you bro, thanks for the FR. It's just those "local" MILFs' price point and services baffle me. They need to do something a lot more to increase their perceived value again. I do like milfs, but I see no value in visiting them anymore. In fact, I've stop looking at that local section altogether.
Exactly what i felt too. But wait shes vanilla somemore? Thought someone said that shes supposed to do sm stuff?
Assuming she still does.. man.. this milf looks monstrous.. i know ill get zapped by her beta m fans but i still must say this. She provides sm services but pls lah at least have the looks to be a dominatrix.. *shudders* no need to say, i see alr reject on the spot and run road
Not going to that section, nor am i gonna believe the mrs regarding that section anymore
Old 18-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Exactly what i felt too. But wait shes vanilla somemore? Thought someone said that shes supposed to do sm stuff?
Reality check #4: Her ad says she provides SM services. Yet she doesn't even remove her top during her massage service! Huh? Very confusing. Is she very calculative? Dubious....
Old 18-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

when i went it i gotta say i was pretty awkward but the lady i booked was really friendly and she just told me to shower first. afterwards i dried myself up and then she proceeded to give me a massage. first time doing this so i dont really know whether it's up to standard but i did feel pretty good. afterwards she told me to turn over and proceeded to give me a bj. god it felt good she was sucking my balls and all and i came within minutes. she told me to wash up first then asked what i wanted to do next. tbh i didnt really know what to do so i just went to suck her boobs for a bit then went down on her. after a while she turned her attention to me again and started giving me another bj... and that was it. tbh it was a pretty good session but i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
With all due respect, turn back if you can bro. For your wallet's sake. But since you've started already it's really hard to stop. Almost like pcc.. you'll regret right after the deed but youll wanna do it again the next day.

If you do wanna go again, visit this same ml. She's good to you. Others will probably ask you f off after your moneyshot, or massage you till times up
Old 18-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Reality check #4: Her ad says she provides SM services. Yet she doesn't even remove her top during her massage service! Huh? Very confusing. Is she very calculative? Dubious....
Hmm or maybe she's selective about it. If a male swan shows up at this female toad's door then she will provide sm service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1